You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

ppl who go to a common place restaurant like a mckie dees and sit there all day in awe and wonder as if the menu hasn't been pretty much the same for the better half of a century...

That and the ppl who work there... Like you could say gimmie a number 3 combo and they have to look back at the menu or ask you what it is you ordered... Im like damn itch its only like 10 options....and your here like all day everyday and you still don't know what a number 3 is....

When you let people cross the road and they walk slow as hell

Serving up a big bowl of cereal only to find out there isn't any milk

When you come home hungry and there isn't anything to eat in the fridge

Humid days

Hot mid Atlantic/North East Weather. 
sick.gif

**** summer time b, gimme Autumn year round. 

Sports teams that don't even play in da city dey represent...worse is wen dey dont play in da state

Right!! But when you hang up on em, they call back && got the nerve to hit you with the 'why did you just hang up on me?'
laugh.gif
like come on now..

Another one is when someone in your vicinity answers their phone && this happens...

"Hello?"
*nothing*
"Hello??"
*nada*
"Hellooo???"
*zilch*
*cycle continues for another 30 seconds, with more emphasis on each hello*

After two, MAYBE THREE attempts at saying hello, if I don't hear anything it's time to hang up...stepdad will literally spend a solid minute doing this **** && it infuriates me
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ppl talking **** bout Southern California water supply here when the water is hard as hell(lots of minerals and sometimes taste of dirt or smell ofit .)

Haters getting hated on.. I mean da hypocrisy ( I spelled it right or pale don't know how to spell)

Let dem hate

Dudes that clutch their girlfriends when other guys come around her in public like we wanna take that monster off their hands... If you clutching a chick at least make sure she's official.

Mosquitoes...

Striped track pants with sandals.

These slang terms in no particular order:

Thot
Bae
Boo.(Boothang)

Ghetto people that let their lil boys wear wife beaters out in public..put a shirt on that lil dude.

People that let their lil girls wear lil *** skirts out in public..put something respectable on that lil girl.

Girls who smoke

People who say they heard rumors about you but don't reveal where they heard it from.

Coded racism.

When you want to stop and get something to eat on your way and there's nothing on your side of the road...

Dudes that clutch their girlfriends when other guys come around her in public like we wanna take that monster off their hands... If you clutching a chick at least make sure she's official.

I used to experience  this alot when I moved furniture t..dudes would see us out and make sure their girl didn't even get a glimpse of us lol..it happened the most around college campuses and downtown on k street for some odd reason

Last edited:
I used to experience  this alot when I moved furniture t..dudes would see us out and make sure their girl didn't even get a glimpse of us lol..it happened the most around college campuses and downtown on k street for some odd reason

The lames are scared...this is why :smokin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/ashley-madison-names-wash_n_2663858.html

Washington D.C. isn't only our nation's capital. For the second year in a row, it's also the capital of infidelity.

According to a press release from AshleyMadison.com -- a dating site for married people looking to cheat -- D.C. was recently named "America's Least Faithful City" for the second year in a row. The title was based on data collected by the infidelity website, which found that D.C. had the highest number of sign-ups per capita in 2012, boasting 34,157 new members. Two Texas cities -- Austin and Houston -- came in at No. 2 and No. 3, respectively.

Founder and CEO of Ashley Madison, Noel Biderman, explained why he was not surprised to see D.C. top the list yet again.

"With enormous public attention paid to political cheating scandals this year, including the Gen. Petraeus affair, there was no doubt that Washington residents would be influenced," he said in a press release. "Living in D.C., it's crucial to keep up appearances and therefore adultery has become a way of life for many of the city's most powerful residents."

Im tired of black chicks getting different color weaves especially blonde...just wear your natural hair

Back
Top Bottom