You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

try needing to take a piss and see mushy brown turd on the only stall
sick.gif
no lie as bad as this may come across when I am somewhere where piss is all over the toilet etc on the floor I usually will piss in their sink...

Those people on IG with a bunch of followers selling shoes for high prices and when they want something they make sure to put "no rape prices" :smh:

simps and tricks and marks who have no game who be out here cupcaking j/o's etc.... on some "you just mad/jealous that I got money etc... and got a fine lady"

Especially when they try to act like they a player or on some pimp ish...im like dude you a resthaven for ohs...

Wen u at a place where u can pick toppings like subway for ex and the person in front of u is like

" ummmmmm.....can I get
Tomatoes....and...lettuce...and onions...jalepeno peppers....olives...ummmmm bananna peppers...spinach.cucumbers..green peppers....and thats all"

B WHY U JUST AINT SAY EVERYTHING BUT PICKLES????

When I was younger I used to piss and **** on the toilet seats on purpose.
and these are the ppl house/folks to which I would be like you know what I whizzing str8 in the sink...then im wiping down on the good towels.... you know the ones the ones all decorative and folks have for looks and not to touch

Back
Top Bottom