You want motivation to get in shape...Look at this

What do you eat for lunch on a regular day? I really need to start to man up and getting in shape.

When did you start dropping the pounds? How Long until you saw the first change?

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

What do you eat for lunch on a regular day? I really need to start to man up and getting in shape.

When did you start dropping the pounds? How Long until you saw the first change?

I had salad with grilled chicken most of the time. Also sandwiches, fruits, protein bars, water, etc.

I was loosing like 2-5 pounds a week. When I started to see actual change was in January of this year.

Props

How much time you spent at the gym? seems like you put in work...real talk I'm not fat nor am I skinny and I would like to get toned up like that...butdon't got the time with school/work to be puttin in work..any suggestions on how should I take my approach? I run about 3-5 miles a week, and probably doabout 400 pushups a week...I probably hit up the gym once or twice a week..three times if I'm lucky with time..

good stuff. I got good muscle tone, been lifting a lil bit for the past couple of months but I dont do cardio at all for the most part, so i still got bodyfat.I've started doing hiit, stuff is no joke. I be gettin off the bike and just fallin out onto the floor for a good few minutes. Props to see your resultstho, time for me to get a good pair of running shoes and kick it into high gear. I think I might have to limit my weakness (general tso chicken) to once aweek.

Wow...thats a real good improvemnt bro..Right now im almost same shape u was in the first pic....lol...but i just recently tried to get on a diet..i no longereat from fast food places...except subway...Im 6'1 and wiegh 203 right now..got any othere advice ..like i said im just getting started, i play basketballa couple days a week and im bout to join a gym to get sum weight lifting workouts

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Props

How much time you spent at the gym? seems like you put in work...real talk I'm not fat nor am I skinny and I would like to get toned up like that...but don't got the time with school/work to be puttin in work..any suggestions on how should I take my approach? I run about 3-5 miles a week, and probably do about 400 pushups a week...I probably hit up the gym once or twice a week..three times if I'm lucky with time..

I go the gym everyday so I was able to get the results I want pretty quick.
Since you don't have the time to go consistently continue to do what you are doing. Just eat right and you will see results.

eek.gif
@ DUDES IN HERE WEIGHING 200+ POUNDS

GET OFF YOUR %$%*% YO ........ MOST OF YALL ARE JUST TEENS TOO

C'MON!!!!!!!! EAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! HIT THE DAMN TRACK!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that you don't have to be under 200 not to be fat right?

BTW- IF YOU BECOME A VEGAN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OBESITY, HIGH CHOLESTEROL, HEART DISEASE, COLON CANCER, JUST TO NAME A FEW. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP.

This is probably true right here you definitely feel better.

I finally joined the gym today. Im tryna lose 20 lbs. I ran for 45 mins and burned about 270 calories. I also lifted a couple weights.

im gonna start going every other day. my girls brother got me on a strict diet. he told me only to cheat once every week for 1 meal.

This thread is very inspirational.

Makes me want to start working out regularly.

I'm 6'1, 184 but i could lose some weight around my waist....

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

I finally joined the gym today. Im tryna lose 20 lbs. I ran for 45 mins and burned about 270 calories. I also lifted a couple weights.
Either you're going REALLY slowly (e.g. 2mph), weigh like 100 lbs, or the calorie counter on that machine is off. Just walking briskly onan incline for that amount of time burns 400+ calories; jogging at 7mph for 25-30 minutes does it too (i'm 170 lbs).

Good stuff....I'm trying to get into the habit too of getting into much better shape. I got a long way to go though...240 at 5"10 and im going for 200in less than 6 months...but it might take longer...

Congrats on your achievement.

Damn dude. Props on the transformation. Im going through one of my own and you just motivated me alittle more. And
roll.gif
@ 20% being for your girl... I Canteven front when Im in the gym, girls are in my head the whole time motivating me the whole time and I know its like that for most dudes..

I brought this thread since I seen a few posts regarding weight loss. I hope this helps!

For those of you who want to burn fat, the best way to do it is ketosis, initiated by cutting carbohydrate intake to a minimum.

I recently went from 295-220 in the past 3.5 months (6 feet tall). This is what I ate mostly FYI:

Morning:

One piece of whole wheat toast with two egg whites.

Lunch:

Grilled chicken breast (6 oz.), salad with peppers and cucumber and low fat Italian dressing

Dinner:

Fish/ Shrimp/ Chicken/ LEAN beef (~6 oz.)
Salad with low calorie dressing
Grilled/ steamed veggies

Snack:

1/2 grapefruit, or apple, celery sticks, bell pepper, etc.
two or three melba toasts (low carb, low fat cracker)
100 calorie probiotic yogurt (on occasion)

Beverages:

Lots of water, one or two coffees a day (1/2 creamer), diet soda, but mostly water.

Absolutely no refined sugars, pastries, fried food, etc. but I would sometimes have condiments like ketchup, wing sauce, hot sauce, and sometimes light mayo.

On this regimen (or combining combinations of lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and low carb/ cereal intake) I lost approximately 0.5-0.75 lbs per day. Keep yourprotein intake up and eat one more bread if you're going to be working out. Since I've started working out I've boosted both my carb and proteinintake. Now I want to build muscle while continuously burning fat.

Originally Posted by brunotattaglia

I am late on this but bigg risspeck. That is pretty damn impressive.

It's 3 months later, any new progress?

A lil.

1s0baf.jpg

Even though I am not motivated by shirtless men

Speak for yourself.
happy.gif

Nah but seriously that's whats up...Ive just started getting myself into shape too...well better shape...I'm not fat.

man that is dedication right there. I give you major props. I've lost a good amount of weight myself, but I am nowhere near that condition.

good job ock..keep it movin..that is motivation..i was in a sim situation...i was bout 5'8 190...mostly fat...but i lost a ton of wiehgt and got down tolike 140..now im fit..but i jus needa tone up...changin the eatin routine is the hardest by far! but it pays off...and its obvoius in ur situation that itpayed off !!

Back
Top Bottom