YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

whats the deal with nike town boston tomorrow. I called them and they transfered me to basketball section and i said i heard they were getting a restocktomorrow as in tuesday and the guy was like we got an email saying we were getting a restock but it didnt say when. The email must have said what day i thinkthe guy just didnt want to tell me cuz they are trying to keep it low key. Any one know if they are def getting them?

Originally Posted by rdrex7

any news on niketown seattle getting a re-stock?? ^^ finishline? can`t even see any space jams even kids sizes. I might be blind. lol

I'm pretty sure Niketown Seattle already re-stocked!

NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!

Originally Posted by kirbin

Wait so to the people getting their shipping confirmation just recently, when did you post your orders? On RD?
On RD about an hour after release when FNL finally got going. Immediately received a confirmation order no. and still have a processing statusunder my order, although I did get a shipment confirmation no. for at least one pair.

ohhh man.. seattle niketown`s probably sold out on size 11`s... anyone know if they`re sold out already.. gonna head down there tomorrow if they still got mysize

Hi!!

2 friends and I made a Cyber-camping on the night of Dec 22-23 to get the shoes on-line... 2 of us are Sz 10 and the other one 12... We thought we were luckysince apparently we were able to set 3 orders from Champs.com -which is owned by Footlocker-, one for every one of us, all of them were paid using my Paypalaccount/Credit Card... Sadly, only the order for the Sz 12 got an email confirmation on Dec 24... Orders for the Sz 10's got that "G" prefix andno confirmation up today... I have just checked my Paypal account a minute ago and charges still there without a refund....

We really want the shoes so, What do you think?? Is it possible that the orders for Sz 10s still processing?? Should we wait a couple of extra days to hearfrom Champs?? Should we have to get in touch with Customer Service or just file a Paypal claim??

I insist: We really want to get our shoes!! Any info/advice/knowledge on this will be appreciated!!

No one's going to get any peace of mind in here. Asking questions about shipping and confirmations... everyone's orders are different. You just have towait it out. Yea, I'm doing what I'm doing but, I hope everyone gets their shoes.

To those that have not got their pair/s. There will be restocks happening all week.

This restocks will further saturate secondary markets (eBay, resellers), so as a buyer you should feel in control while you negotiate a decent price.

If that fails, these will hit the outlets. Bank on it.

Right, and I suppose they will also be marked down. lol These will NEVER hit the outlets. They can barely make their way to the retail shelves before flyingoff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Right, and I suppose they will also be marked down. lol These will NEVER hit the outlets. They can barely make their way to the retail shelves before flying off.
laugh.gif
I'm not going to argue with you
laugh.gif
. You've beenwrong.

You were the one that said we were dumb to wait on restocks and we should've jumped on these when they were $250-300.

I waited, got my two pairs for $230
smokin.gif
. They were not my size
frown.gif
, luckily a little work and I found two trade partners to get my size.....

Now I feel like this....

11mclzr.jpg

2zedx4w.jpg

One dance for each pair
laugh.gif

If you don't believe me on every shoe hitting the Outlets, ya'll should head over to the Nike Retro Section. They have a very informative thread inregards to when shoes drop at bargain bin prices.

Happy Hunting guys and good luck. Remember, resellers love it when the consumer panics
wink.gif

^These May End Up At Outlets YES..... Chances Of Them Seeing The Light Of Day When Those RUTHLESS Nike Employee's FangsGet Grasp Of Them...... SLIM
wink.gif

does anyone if niketown seattle's re-stock already sold out?? looking for a size 11

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^These May End Up At Outlets YES..... Chances Of Them Seeing The Light Of Day When Those RUTHLESS Nike Employee's Fangs Get Grasp Of Them...... SLIM
wink.gif
People said that about the CDP XI's, which are still popping up at outlets. There were too many of those, and there are too many of these. Sure, Nike Factory Store employees will scoop up theirs. It is one of the perks. However, there will be enough to go around for those that put in work.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Right, and I suppose they will also be marked down. lol These will NEVER hit the outlets. They can barely make their way to the retail shelves before flying off.
laugh.gif
I'm not going to argue with you
laugh.gif
. You've been wrong.

You were the one that said we were dumb to wait on restocks and we should've jumped on these when they were $250-300.

I waited, got my two pairs for $230
smokin.gif
. They were not my size
frown.gif
, luckily a little work and I found two trade partners to get my size.....
..and that first sentence and gif images say so.. right.
laugh.gif

It's getting like that. Just look in ebay. The completed listings will tell you what the Space Jams are worth. I never said there wouldn't be restocks.I said that these shoes would restock here and there in random sizes.. get your facts straight. Look in flightclub.com and see what prices they're sellingthem for there. Look around at all the websites and all the stores. Where do you see a pair that will hit an outlet? 2 weeks from now, the space jams willSTILL not be available for retail price. 2 months from now.. the same and so on.

I know NT in my town will most likely do a restock in couple of hours. Not all sizes though, just randomly. Hope that helps some of you.

This thread is for people looking for restocks not cluttering it up with nonsense. We know you got your pair and you have one for sale.

Again when people speak of these hitting outlets they don't mean because they didn't sell well, they mean they will hit because they will be b-grades.

thank you ijapino for this post. i still have not received any spacejams yet and this thread can be very informative.

questions to those who purchase from snipeshop. did you receive shipping confirmation? and have they taken money out of your bank account? thanks in advance.

Hoh chicago did not restock. Biggest size is 8 update: called niketown chi they said they would not be getting any more today or ever

Back
Top Bottom