YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Again when people speak of these hitting outlets they don't mean because they didn't sell well, they mean they will hit because they will be b-grades.

why would they be b-grades?

Just trying not to get this tread locked because when a restock happens this is most likely where you'll find out first. If its locked chances areyou'll miss it.

Keep it on topic people

Enough with the b-grade talk.

Will there be b-grades? Yes
How do you know? There always is
When? We don't know yet
How many? Look up

This thread is for restocks ONLY

I wouldn't say it's only for restocks. It's just for information in general. There probably will be bvradez, but the number might be drasticallylower due to all the bgrades and lower grade preselling Haha nice double post edit

Some of the beasts that are saying these will never hit the outlets are the same people that were saying the prices will only go up from here on eBay...

Hey noobs, your ignorance is showing.

NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!

There WILL
wink.gif
be b-grades... for all those doubting you'll see thissummer.... if not sooner

glasses.gif

I was just talking to a co-worker about this...... But has anyone tried Nordstrom or Bloomingdales for these?

They have had GR III's, V's, VIII's in the past, well atleast where I live........

yeah, so i just got a email from snipes saying they're out of stock, basically saying i'm not getting the SJs. this is the second time this hashappened to me. so is paypal going to automatically refund my money or do i have to contact them?

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

yeah, so i just got a email from snipes saying they're out of stock, basically saying i'm not getting the SJs. this is the second time this has happened to me. so is paypal going to automatically refund my money or do i have to contact them?
You should automatically get your cash back.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

yeah, so i just got a email from snipes saying they're out of stock, basically saying i'm not getting the SJs. this is the second time this has happened to me. so is paypal going to automatically refund my money or do i have to contact them?
You should automatically get your cash back.

okay, thanks. cause the email said i could choose other shoes to amount to the total but i'm good with that. and i'm done with jordans

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Pacific

Keep your eyes peeled for FNL.com adding random every size soon...
http://www.finishline.com...&categoryId=cat20007

^^^
How the hell is that even possible when these clowns STILL HAVEN'T COMPLETED MY INITIAL ORDER BACK ON RD!!!!

Yes, I ordered immediately after it went up on RD and got order confirmation so I'm leary at best...

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's having this problem...

just my 2 cents.

fnl is NOT re-stocking i just off the phone with a sales rep she told me that they werent idk just letting you guys know

Back
Top Bottom