YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Marito

Did sizes pop up as a option when EB restocked or did it say call like it does right now?
Only size listed online when I placed my order (around 8:35-40 AM EST) was size 14. Called and was able to get a size 12. At the time there weresizes 10, 12, and 14 available if you called. Good luck, as I've read through this forum to expect a 2nd "wave" of sizesavailable through Eastbay today.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I've been watching for more SJ's so I could possibly resell, but after reading these posts here on NT and seeing the few that didn't even get one pair, I'd much rather have a fellow NT'er get a pair instead of me reselling... Y'all on your hustle, congrats for coppin'.

That's what the shoe game is all about. Times is hard and resellin' helps, but we can't be killin' the game in the process. Good lookin' out.
pimp.gif
if anything it's JB killing "the game" with sneakers that are stupid limited despite overwhelming demand.

i'm not complaining for myself. this shoe in particular i'm not fond of, but i was able to get a few pairs for others. sad seeing threads like this,the stories some of you have.
tired.gif

Big Kids sz.3.5 available on eastbay.com. and yes, it does add to cart.
don't forget to use bing cashback (15%)

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

With regards to dealing with FNL's CS, when you get through to someone and they tell you that it's still processing, DON'T STOP THERE!!! ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CURRENT LOCATION WHERE THE REQUEST IS PENDING AT!!! Then, ask if they can call said location to get an update as to whether that location has stock for your order or not.

Literally, I've called every day and my order bounced around from store to to store a total of 9 times!!!! They've said that if their system is unable to locate the shoe after 10 attempts/10 business days (w/c ever comes 1st), the order will be cancelled and you'll receive a refund...

SERIOUSLY, IF YOUR ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING, GET ON THE HORN AND HAVE THEM FOLLOW UP!!!

Hope this helps.

P

Good advice..and glad to see you got a pair.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JTrain64

about the empty shoe box I received yesterday. I just called FNL. After 20 minutes waiting, this nice young lady picked up the phone, listened to my story, then talked to her superviser. After another 10 minutes of waiting, she told me that they will start an investigation with UPS. UPS's gonna come and pick up the shoe box and stuff. Then determine the next step.

Honestly, I don't know when I can get the refund. It seems this will take forever.
Man that's rough. I'm sorry to hear that. What size you wear? I'll keep an eye out for you and let you know if I stumble onanything near retail.

Another random restock of random sizes today I see. Told ya'll that the companies would do this. All you have to do is be on the look out, if you have thetime early early in the morning.

I know it has been said but....these shoes went quick!
Me and my girl got our pair from osneaker but damn...this was crazy!

the only time eastbay ever failed me at midnight the night before was when the grapes came out, all you gotta do is use multiple phones and call at intervalsof like 5 minutes, i got a 10.5 and 11 and their sitting in my house now, just arrived today. So easy, you can do it in your skivvies and not have to fightpeople like animals at a store.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Crooked tongues for the loss! No supply = No shipping out

i ordered my cousins through that site and they gave me this email stating that they never received their shipment from nike smh..but they said they'llwait next monday to determine if they're getting them. looks like i'll have to wait it out.. patience is key..
ohwell.gif

got off the phone with eastbay and their rep told me that they DIDNT EVEN RESTOCK today... smh. why must people lie?

Originally Posted by rickyfong

got off the phone with eastbay and their rep told me that they DIDNT EVEN RESTOCK today... smh. why must people lie?
^^^^
I think we're getting confused with terms here. Eastbay DID NOT get a restock from Nike but rather, simply put stock back out on thewebsite/phone orders due to buyers credit card purchases NOT CLEARING, thus cancelling the orders and putting them back up for sale. That's why there were only random sizes available at the time ie; 10, 12, 14....

This is the only way EB, FL, FNL, FA, etc. will have 'restocks' available, when available. THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE FROM NIKE!!!!!

So, no, no one's lying/bs'ing about getting thru on EB this morning...YOU JUST OVERSLEPT!!!!

Quick question:

Footlocker and Eastbay are basically the same right? So when Eastbay is sold out of a pair, Footlocker will be sold out as well right?

seriously now im considering a roadtrip to boston , a 3hr drive from nyc be back home before im even missed

You can't ever believe anyone of anything. Use your common sense. If you have any. And YES there was a "restock" of some sort if you want to callit that from eastbay. When I talked to the rep today, she said that pairs that were sold today were from RETURNED PURCHASES and CREDIT CARD DECLINES.

i didn't expect these to sell out as quick as they did. even if they did sell i expected them to be available for at least a week or so after RD. I waswrong, most of us were.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i didn't expect these to sell out as quick as they did. even if they did sell i expected them to be available for at least a week or so after RD. I was wrong, most of us were.
ohwell.gif
wooooooah! u said available at least a week after RD?
i figured they would be an easy cop on RD but not a week or so later... i knew it was gonna b harder than expected when i started hearing the size runs storeswere getting. i made out pretty good tho.

i tried calling eastbay earlier this morning after reading the post about some sizes being available. i called both the 800 and 715 number and both repssaid they had a few sizes but sold out fast. one of the reps said to just keep checking cuz sizes may pop up. good luck to those still trying to get a pair.

Why does FTaction say the SJs are "available in stores"? are they getting a re-up soon?

Yeah I huffed up big time with this release, now I'm stuck tryin to hunt down a sz 14 or 15. These damn XI's have been the hardest J's for me 2cop!

Back
Top Bottom