YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

I just talked to my boy that works for Eastbay, basically he said what happened this morning was a "wave" of restock and to just keep lookingtomorrow, but not to expect anymore after the first of the year through them. He said he anticipated another "wave" sometime after midnight tonight.

In-Store restocks > online restocks
wink.gif

Not sure if this applies here but I'd like to share an interesting story. I got home from work and was waiting on my SJs to come in the mail. But I had agame to go to at 6. So I decided to wait it out. It turns about 5:45 and I tell myself I should just leave. But then I'm real hesitant because I keephearing these stories about packages getting jacked or packages without products in them. So at this point, I'm pretty paranoid. I pull out of the garageand start driving and a car behind me starts following me. The car following me waits for me to get to a stoplight and then puts it in reverse and goes back tomy neighborhood. At this point, I'm just like this is weird. So I put it in reverse, and follow the car back. I see the UPS truck leaving the front of myhouse ( I guess it got there right when I pulled out. There's two entrances into my street). I see that mf that was following me on my front porch with thepackage in his hands. I get myself out of the car and look at him. He drops the package. He runs to his car and speeds off... My neighborhood isn't even abad neighborhood. Either that cat knew from someone that I had a package coming from FNL or he just one desperate man. Not to put you all on more paranoia butI thought I'd share with you all to be careful. And have someone waiting for your goods.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

wink.gif
of course... too bad not too many of them seem to be happening unless its NT

i spoke to nt boston and they said there expecting a restock but they dont know when they said to call every day#617-267-3400

Originally Posted by djeo23

Not sure if this applies here but I'd like to share an interesting story. I got home from work and was waiting on my SJs to come in the mail. But I had a game to go to at 6. So I decided to wait it out. It turns about 5:45 and I tell myself I should just leave. But then I'm real hesitant because I keep hearing these stories about packages getting jacked or packages without products in them. So at this point, I'm pretty paranoid. I pull out of the garage and start driving and a car behind me starts following me. The car following me waits for me to get to a stoplight and then puts it in reverse and goes back to my neighborhood. At this point, I'm just like this is weird. So I put it in reverse, and follow the car back. I see the UPS truck leaving the front of my house ( I guess it got there right when I pulled out. There's two entrances into my street). I see that mf that was following me on my front porch with the package in his hands. I get myself out of the car and look at him. He drops the package. He runs to his car and speeds off... My neighborhood isn't even a bad neighborhood. Either that cat knew from someone that I had a package coming from FNL or he just one desperate man. Not to put you all on more paranoia but I thought I'd share with you all to be careful. And have someone waiting for your goods.

Damn I'm glad you got your kicks my dude.. But honestly it must of been somebody you told, and he just send somebody else to get them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

wink.gif

There are a few spots around here that are getting restocks this week.

Originally Posted by bigj505

wink.gif
There are a few spots around here that are getting restocks this week.
nice! anything is better than waiting for a shipment to come 5 - 10 days later... i love walking in and walking out.

Lol I knew some site was gonna get a restock this morning. I stayed up for as long as I could but I had to get some sleep. I could have used one of those14's...

Congrats to those who got a pair (s) this morning

I just got my order from FNL, and the first thing I notice is the big Finish Line logo on the side of the box.

I have ordered from them in the past, and this is the first time I have seen this. No wonder peoples shoes are getting stolen.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just got my order from FNL, and the first thing I notice is the big Finish Line logo on the side of the box.

I have ordered from them in the past, and this is the first time I have seen this. No wonder peoples shoes are getting stolen.
no joke i got mine yesterday thinking like could they be any more obvious? and that was lucky you went back djeo thats crazy, im from DMV toodidnt think twice about anything bad happening, but i was at home when the package came in anyway

congrats to who got em,,, but dam i must admit, im a little salty, literally been checkn all wekk after r.d and it drops when im sleeping... lol can anyoneshed some light on what time they droped? and how long the were gone.

knew somethin was up whhen thread jump 6+pages..

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Not sure if this applies here but I'd like to share an interesting story. I got home from work and was waiting on my SJs to come in the mail. But I had a game to go to at 6. So I decided to wait it out. It turns about 5:45 and I tell myself I should just leave. But then I'm real hesitant because I keep hearing these stories about packages getting jacked or packages without products in them. So at this point, I'm pretty paranoid. I pull out of the garage and start driving and a car behind me starts following me. The car following me waits for me to get to a stoplight and then puts it in reverse and goes back to my neighborhood. At this point, I'm just like this is weird. So I put it in reverse, and follow the car back. I see the UPS truck leaving the front of my house ( I guess it got there right when I pulled out. There's two entrances into my street). I see that mf that was following me on my front porch with the package in his hands. I get myself out of the car and look at him. He drops the package. He runs to his car and speeds off... My neighborhood isn't even a bad neighborhood. Either that cat knew from someone that I had a package coming from FNL or he just one desperate man. Not to put you all on more paranoia but I thought I'd share with you all to be careful. And have someone waiting for your goods.

Damn I'm glad you got your kicks my dude.. But honestly it must of been somebody you told, and he just send somebody else to get them.
I don't know man.. I didn't know who this guy was and also not a lot of people know where I live since I just moved...

Originally Posted by G2P0

just got off the phone with eastbay. they are out of 8.5 and 9, but had a 9.5.

as soon as you put this up i went crazy callin tryin to get my size and it was still gone. Eastbay is driving me crazy!.! Lol

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I don't know man.. I didn't know who this guy was and also not a lot of people know where I live since I just moved...

Thats just weird.. But atleast you got your space jams, that's all that matters.

Anybody get a shipment confirmation from Finishline? Mine still says processing! Anyone?

this is what i want to do whoevers idea it was to drop restock at 6am........

e3e1641534391c666e637cc21a4bbf2b0eadc079.jpg

j.w how many niketalkers ordered sz 10.5

from reading posts, looks llike they ran out in les than a page here on NT

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I just talked to my boy that works for Eastbay, basically he said what happened this morning was a "wave" of restock and to just keep looking tomorrow, but not to expect anymore after the first of the year through them. He said he anticipated another "wave" sometime after midnight tonight.
eek.gif
YOOOOOOOOO...i was figuring it was 1 or 2 pairs that slipped through but if this works out for all of us
pimp.gif

i'm still waiting on confirmation though. got me refreshing the order status every 10 minutes
laugh.gif

Ha ha, yea man, that's word. No more re-stocks today though according to him through EB, he said start trying after 12:00am EST. Maybe closer to 3:00am.

if your FNL order still says processing you might as well just chalk it up as a loss
you will 99 percent not get the shoes

hopefully this is just a start of a wave of online restocks... my will power just took a big blow after missin this restock

its crazy all the other releases i always get my size cause everyone else is a size 8-10 and everyone wants to consider 12 a big size but for the spacejamsEVERYONE wears a 12 lol , but again thanks for everyone that has contributed info to others on NT cause thats what this site is for helping other people getthe shoes they have love for and i will most deff hold down anyone that helps or ever helped me out cause i know i will return the favor for future hypeness

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by debs 168

does anybody else's info from snipes say:

25.12.2009 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
25.12.2009 Auf Vorkasse warten
26.12.2009 In Bearbeitung

??
that means your order is in process. snipes does not have a warehouse so the inventory they show is from their stores. i called and talked to an english speaking lady and she said my order will be shipped out at the end of this week or early next week. she said snipes will have a restock of space jams the 2nd week of january.

what was the number?

I ordered from snipes too and my current status is,"Shipment is in transport to the destination country".

Back
Top Bottom