YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

^ I woulda got gully and just snuffed dude out and walked right out... but hey im different when it comes to controlling my anger... I become benjamin grimmand smash everything....

if you really wanted, you could probably get the manager at the store fired..... lol but that is one horrific story, im probably in the same boat as"UNIQUE KICKZ", takes alot for me to get heated, but once i get there im steamin' lol hard to cool me down.

you shoulda took the pairs he was ringin up and chucked them all out the store completely.

that would be some scene, lol im sure a bunch of heads would try and take em and run! lol

IT WAS A PRETTY EASY COP HERE IN MEMPHIS FOR THE JAMS. SO MANY CHAINS AND SNEAKER BOUTIQUES HAD THEM. AS LONG AS YOU GET UP AN HOUR BEFORE AND HEAD TO UR STOREOF CHOICE YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. I HOPE EVERYONE WHO REALLY WANTS A PAIR GETS ONE.

I was kinda in the same situation I was at a spot on rd..I was the 1st in line before the gates even open.. I walk in and 1 of the employees says we are soldout of your sz(12) I kno damn well they have em but holdin em for the other employee that also wears my sz ...they get a couple of sz run but he buys up allthe sz11.5-12 without even being there.. next time it happens me and manager will have words..did end up gettin em from fnl tho...

I just got this in my email inbox from footlocker, did anyone else got this too?

fle123009a.gif

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I just got this in my email inbox from footlocker, did anyone else got this too?

fle123009a.gif
Yeah I got one from Eastbay. Great gesture if you ask me
pimp.gif
.Not sure what I'm going to put it to. Maybe the VI that are coming out next month.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

uptempoair has a 8.5,9.5 and 10.5 up for 260...
Not bad. These sites should give out free shirts or something. Make the customer feel better about dropping nearly $100 more than retail on kicks.

Did JB make any matching socks for the Jams?

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Niketalk,

I have been watching this post and I have been unsucessful in getting my size 13 pair of Space Jams, thus far. Holding out for that special someone to come through, you know who you are, but I have a bone to pick with everyone who works at Finishline. My local Finishline got a FSR of Space Jams on 12/23. As of 12/21, all Space Jams at my Finishline had been sold out. @++. 2 days before the release date and all the employees had already either sold a pair to one of their friends, or they have saved their pair in the back for themselves. 2 days before release date, so this left a very bitter taste in my mouth as is.
I work at Finishline..... The manager is right about the ordering system....unfortunatly the Space Jam Retro 11 is not available for WE'VE GOT IT store shipping or pickup...next time ask them what store locations have them available in your size...at a different location...they might use the right system...they may not....totally up to the manager. you just might have a road trip on your hands. I understand your furious about the release (At my store we were allowed 1 pair on discount only) But that is one of the perks of working a retail shoe store....not having to wake up and stand inline like everyone else...and having first look and selection. But yea....I'll see if I can isolate a pair for you bro...I don't like shady employees; it effects my character as an employee as well. 3 pairs on discount....2 of which aren't his true to size? :SMH
Then come today. I go to the mall with my roommate, we roll into Finishline and ask if they have any Space Jams left in size 13! The employee says, "Negative Ghostrider." I was like, "Can I please speak to the manager, about seeing if we can check all the stores in the U.S. for a pair of size 13's." The manager rolls over and he starts scanning the Finishline computer. He says something like their are 41 pairs of size 13's are left in the computer system, but we can not order them, "For Restrictions due to the high profile release of the Space Jams."

I say whatever and me and my roommate are about to leave, when I notice out of the corner of my eye the employee who I first spoke too, ringing himself up for three pairs of Space Jams. Size 12, 13, and 13.5.

HOLD UP!

I go back to the manager and I say @++ is that! He tries to give me some BS about how the employee went out of town for X-Mas and those were his pairs saved for him. I tell the manager there is no way he better be getting his discount on those and the manager says he isn't. But as I look closer to the register, sure enough the employee has given himself the 30% that all Finishline employees get on all three pairs.

At this point I throw a fit. I tell the manager that I want to speak to his district manager and I want an explanation why I was told all pairs were sold 2 days before release date, why the employee was able to save his pairS, why I was lied too, and why the employee got his discount. He gives me some BS response and then proceeds to call Mall security on me.

I am asked to politely leave Finishline.

At this point, my roommate is about ready to ahve to put me in a sleeper hold for how furious I am. I cool off and as security follows me out of the mall, I see the Finishline employee who bought my size 13 and 13.5 in the store outside and he asks me ...

"Hey bro ... I'll sell these size 13 Space Jams to you for $350!"

mad.gif

Meister.

I work at Finishline....I'll see if I can isolate a size 13 for you....some stores don't give a %$^ about customers....mine does. Where do you stay at?

fle123009a.gif

seriously what is $25 going to do, its not going to make your feel better about not getting your shoes...

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

fle123009a.gif

seriously what is $25 going to do, its not going to make your feel better about not getting your shoes...
Well, it really is a great gesture compared to not getting anything at all except an apology.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Anybody bought Space Jams from OQIUM.NL back in July?
And only to found out recently they might be fakes? I sent them an email and hopefuly I get a reply.

Okay I bought shoes from Oquim.NL 5 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the Oquim on the left and noticed the box looked legit and haven't looked at them since. I recently wore the Oquim's and noticed the toe area was way off. When I took this pic it and compared the toe area is off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol

I'll try and get more pics up soon. I'm on vacation right now.
might not be fake but they could be the Bgrade or Cgrade quality people were talking about in the previous threads. i saw the pic u posted... the toe box does look bad. also the jumpman on the tongue looks to be too high also

here is the pic
21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

that site is legit dude from the look of the shoe it looks like you got stuck with a b grade
DUDE...Are u high on some %%$!? Oqium DID NOT EVEN HAVE the Spacejams back in JULY...Oqium received their Spacejams on the 1st of December. I knowOqium and they are one of the best Jordan stores in Europe and are 100% LEGIT. You must have ordered the AJ III TRUE BLUE from Oqium back in July. As far as Iknow...lots of US customers have ordered Spacejams in DECEMBER (NOT July) @ Oqium.

You must have bought them at some Chinese or Hong Kong website where they sell those pre-releases or early releases and %%$!......SMH

These are the most uncomfortable 11s ever. I bought them early in September and I thought that maybe they were like that because I recieved them early. Butthen when I got my second pair on release day.. its the same thing. I see why nobody in the league is wearing them. I'ma stick with my 01 breds for aminute. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Got mine delieverd Tuesday from Finish Line. Got lucky to get them. I placed an order on Eastbay but once I checked on NT and saw that the infamous"G" confirmations were pretty much BS, I went to sleep and woke up at 5am and saw that Finish Line was working. I was gonna get the white/red12's but I was actually able to order the Space Jams. I thought I was gonna get cheated until I got the confirmation 2 minutes later. Just got an emailfrom Eastbay w/ an apology tagged with a $25 GC.

First post by the way.

comacoma33 I feel your pain... If I were you I would go all the way up to the DM thats was some str8 B.S. I stoppedeffin wit FNL about 3 years ago cuz of their piss-poor customer service and shady business tactics... I remember one time I was in there for an interview andthey had the red/blacc/green Spizikes just sitting in the manager's office. Maybe 8-10 pairs, but they had told me earlier in the week they weren'tgetting them.

The manager turns a little red when I asked him about them and says "They just kinda showed up, ya know?" and I'm like "Nah notreally."
So I had spent the money for them elsewhere thinking they weren't getting them, and then he refused to let me put them on layaway... needless to say Ididn't get the job and I don't believe I ever went to FNL for another release again....

and then real quiccly to add insult to injury, when the Oly 1s dropped a FNL was the only place that had them left in my wifey's size 7Y... so I go toscoop em and the guy that rang them up just gave me a funny look. I shrugged it off and went home. My wifey, who was prego at the time, said somethinwasn't right and it wasn't her feet swelling
laugh.gif

We look at the pair and that sneaky bastard with the funny look put a 7Y and a 7 mens in the box and sold them to me at full price
mad.gif

Sorry to go off-topic, but I just about HATE FNL for all the BS they put people through....

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Niketalk,

I have been watching this post and I have been unsucessful in getting my size 13 pair of Space Jams, thus far. Holding out for that special someone to come through, you know who you are, but I have a bone to pick with everyone who works at Finishline. My local Finishline got a FSR of Space Jams on 12/23. As of 12/21, all Space Jams at my Finishline had been sold out. @++. 2 days before the release date and all the employees had already either sold a pair to one of their friends, or they have saved their pair in the back for themselves. 2 days before release date, so this left a very bitter taste in my mouth as is.

Then come today. I go to the mall with my roommate, we roll into Finishline and ask if they have any Space Jams left in size 13! The employee says, "Negative Ghostrider." I was like, "Can I please speak to the manager, about seeing if we can check all the stores in the U.S. for a pair of size 13's." The manager rolls over and he starts scanning the Finishline computer. He says something like their are 41 pairs of size 13's are left in the computer system, but we can not order them, "For Restrictions due to the high profile release of the Space Jams."

I say whatever and me and my roommate are about to leave, when I notice out of the corner of my eye the employee who I first spoke too, ringing himself up for three pairs of Space Jams. Size 12, 13, and 13.5.

HOLD UP!

I go back to the manager and I say @++ is that! He tries to give me some BS about how the employee went out of town for X-Mas and those were his pairs saved for him. I tell the manager there is no way he better be getting his discount on those and the manager says he isn't. But as I look closer to the register, sure enough the employee has given himself the 30% that all Finishline employees get on all three pairs.

At this point I throw a fit. I tell the manager that I want to speak to his district manager and I want an explanation why I was told all pairs were sold 2 days before release date, why the employee was able to save his pairS, why I was lied too, and why the employee got his discount. He gives me some BS response and then proceeds to call Mall security on me.

I am asked to politely leave Finishline.

At this point, my roommate is about ready to ahve to put me in a sleeper hold for how furious I am. I cool off and as security follows me out of the mall, I see the Finishline employee who bought my size 13 and 13.5 in the store outside and he asks me ...

"Hey bro ... I'll sell these size 13 Space Jams to you for $350!"

mad.gif

Meister.
Hey man, you can seriously make a complaint to the district manager and have these guys hammerd! It is against their policy and most importantly,they were not supposed to reserve ANY of the shoes for this particular release!

aight, so no more restock,
I started to try ebay last night, and got our bid on two auctions, both ending with $310, (i was looking for a size 10 by the way)
then I check some by it now items, I found three(size 10) of them were around $300 shipped, how does that sound?
How much would you guys pay for it?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

These are the most uncomfortable 11s ever. I bought them early in September and I thought that maybe they were like that because I received them early. But then when I got my second pair on release day.. its the same thing. I see why nobody in the league is wearing them. I'ma stick with my 01 breds for a minute. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Same thought that crossed my mind when I slipped them on for the first time... I had wore my beat down 01 Breds the whole day on Space Jam RD and then triedthe SJ's on when I got home and was like #$+!?!?! And my breds are a whole size smaller than what I wear now and are more comfortable than these... For the$175 price tag, $192 here in Cali I'm paying for all looks no comfort...

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

I started to try ebay last night, and got our bid on two auctions, both ending with $310, (i was looking for a size 10 by the way)
then I check some by it now items, I found three(size 10) of them were around $300 shipped, how does that sound?

If you're patient and selective, you can run across a deal every nwo and again, some of them are actually ending with no bids placed now UNDER $300.00,not often, but it has happened. So be patient and keep en eye on all of the sz 10's ending and you'll eventually run across one at a fair price.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

These are the most uncomfortable 11s ever. I bought them early in September and I thought that maybe they were like that because I received them early. But then when I got my second pair on release day.. its the same thing. I see why nobody in the league is wearing them. I'ma stick with my 01 breds for a minute. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Same thought that crossed my mind when I slipped them on for the first time... I had wore my beat down 01 Breds the whole day on Space Jam RD and then tried the SJ's on when I got home and was like #$+!?!?! And my breds are a whole size smaller than what I wear now and are more comfortable than these... For the $175 price tag, $192 here in Cali I'm paying for all looks no comfort...

yeah, I'm in Cali too.. so I got hit with a 192 price too.. The patent leather is so stiff
mad.gif
.. I will have NO problem NOT wearing my second pair.. lol

all i know is i would be mad pissed if i worked for a shoe store and i wasnt allowed to hold at least 1 pair on major releases. at footlocker we were allowedto hold up to 3 pairs as long as we left the cash so the manager could purchase them the morning of rd. we also got to use our discount on the space jams. igot 2 pairs for 133 a peice. my store had 130 pairs of space jams in mens sizes alone so im pretty sure the 10-15 pair that the employees purchased did notruin anyonelses chance. thats just 1 of the few benefits of working for a shoe store like fnl or ftl, you get your shoes with no prob and you get first dibs.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

people in the buy/sell forum are selling for like 260 range .. go with that I would

If you want 'em quick you could get them for $250+, but if it were me and I actually wanted these shoes I would wait it out a bit, the hype is stillswelling, and watch the prices start to fall from the dudes that can't get rid of the kicks they picked up. $250 shipped is reasonable, considering theyrang up retail for a little over $180 and if they had them shipped that was another $20, so they would be shipping them to you for another $20 and would onlybe making about $20 profit.

..so while everyone was calling Eastbay yesterday morning trying to get in on that restock, I called Nike instead.

..using NikeFind, the phone rep was able to find and order my pair of size 10.5. I was skeptical until I got my shipping confirmation... well, I orderedyesterday around 10:40am ET and it shipped last night around 3:00am. It's already on the FedEx truck out for delivery. Check it (private info obviouslyremoved):

89316c477d54c021737f99ca8d02fb3910cbb285.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom