YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Ubiq in Philly will be selling their restocked SJs on Jan.2 They normally take phone orders.

ive pretty much given up all hope, good bye size10.5................ hopefully we'll meet someday lol i just refuse to pay reseller prices. i love the shoe--design and conept and style, but cant justify 250-300 pricetag on a poorly made shoe that you know if you "truest of hearts" they couldve turnedout 5x better.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ive pretty much given up all hope, good bye size10.5................ hopefully we'll meet someday lol i just refuse to pay reseller prices. i love the shoe --design and conept and style, but cant justify 250-300 pricetag on a poorly made shoe that you know if you "truest of hearts" they couldve turned out 5x better.
its funny didnt you a size 10.5 and you sold it on ebay?

Originally Posted by crbeezy

same with me, on two occasions nikefind found pairs at nt ny but when i call them they always say space jams are a done deal.

sorry about this, but where can you use nike-find? is it on the nike website? thanks

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by crbeezy

same with me, on two occasions nikefind found pairs at nt ny but when i call them they always say space jams are a done deal.

sorry about this, but where can you use nike-find? is it on the nike website? thanks
how about reading the thread?
all the info you need is there.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ive pretty much given up all hope, good bye size10.5................ hopefully we'll meet someday lol i just refuse to pay reseller prices. i love the shoe --design and conept and style, but cant justify 250-300 pricetag on a poorly made shoe that you know if you "truest of hearts" they couldve turned out 5x better.
its funny didnt you a size 10.5 and you sold it on ebay?
laugh.gif

Why did you sell your shoe if you loved it so much???

Originally Posted by RiceMonkey

which hibbert location were you talking about, where do you live?
I'll just tell you what went down. I live in small town in Iowa.
Call my local hibbetts and they said they didn't have any.
I start calling around to Illinios Hibbetts and some here in Iowa and a couple of the stores like Freeport, Illinois, West Burlington, Iowa and Moline, Iowahad a bunch of sizes left.
So I got a 8.5, 9.5 and an 11 from those three stores to ship to my local Hibbetts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Niketalk,

I have been watching this post and I have been unsucessful in getting my size 13 pair of Space Jams, thus far. Holding out for that special someone to come through, you know who you are, but I have a bone to pick with everyone who works at Finishline. My local Finishline got a FSR of Space Jams on 12/23. As of 12/21, all Space Jams at my Finishline had been sold out. @++. 2 days before the release date and all the employees had already either sold a pair to one of their friends, or they have saved their pair in the back for themselves. 2 days before release date, so this left a very bitter taste in my mouth as is.

Then come today. I go to the mall with my roommate, we roll into Finishline and ask if they have any Space Jams left in size 13! The employee says, "Negative Ghostrider." I was like, "Can I please speak to the manager, about seeing if we can check all the stores in the U.S. for a pair of size 13's." The manager rolls over and he starts scanning the Finishline computer. He says something like their are 41 pairs of size 13's are left in the computer system, but we can not order them, "For Restrictions due to the high profile release of the Space Jams."

I say whatever and me and my roommate are about to leave, when I notice out of the corner of my eye the employee who I first spoke too, ringing himself up for three pairs of Space Jams. Size 12, 13, and 13.5.

HOLD UP!

I go back to the manager and I say @++ is that! He tries to give me some BS about how the employee went out of town for X-Mas and those were his pairs saved for him. I tell the manager there is no way he better be getting his discount on those and the manager says he isn't. But as I look closer to the register, sure enough the employee has given himself the 30% that all Finishline employees get on all three pairs.

At this point I throw a fit. I tell the manager that I want to speak to his district manager and I want an explanation why I was told all pairs were sold 2 days before release date, why the employee was able to save his pairS, why I was lied too, and why the employee got his discount. He gives me some BS response and then proceeds to call Mall security on me.

I am asked to politely leave Finishline.

At this point, my roommate is about ready to ahve to put me in a sleeper hold for how furious I am. I cool off and as security follows me out of the mall, I see the Finishline employee who bought my size 13 and 13.5 in the store outside and he asks me ...

"Hey bro ... I'll sell these size 13 Space Jams to you for $350!"

mad.gif

Meister.
Hey man, you can seriously make a complaint to the district manager and have these guys hammerd! It is against their policy and most importantly, they were not supposed to reserve ANY of the shoes for this particular release!
@ comacoma33

That is the same EXACT thing my Finishline did.. BTW where do you live?
mad.gif

I am going to give up now. Ordered from eastbay on RD but it got canceled. So w.e. %+$$++! resellers buying 20 pairs and I can't even find one. =[

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Ubiq in Philly will be selling their restocked SJs on Jan.2 They normally take phone orders.

There will be no phone orders on saturday. I'll be getting mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by tjsmke

There will be no phone orders on saturday. I'll be getting mine
pimp.gif
NICE! ubiq is like 100 miles away so im def not on it... but had i had 0 pairs of space jams, bigj505 would have been hiking up there with thequickness... then gone to king of prussia since i was chilling lol

I wouldn't doubt that Hibbetts does still have a few pair cause they are usually the last store that most people look at. My mall in Ky still has a fewsize 13's and 14's. And Hibbetts will let u order from any other store in there chain to get them shipped to your local store. I have done it before.On release day people were goin into every FTL,FA,Champs,FNL. And were leaving mad instead of walking down to the end of the mall and going into Hibbetts. Theystill had a FSR and since they are usually by themselves instead of a mall the chances of them being around is very likely.

FYI...just called Nike Store and spoke to rep. Was told largest size they could locate was a 12.5 (I'm lookin for a 14 or 15). Asked about a restock, repsaid that it's an active shoe so he wouldn't be surprised to see restock first of year. Just passing along the info, take it or leave it folk!

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I wouldn't doubt that Hibbetts does still have a few pair cause they are usually the last store that most people look at. My mall in Ky still has a few size 13's and 14's. And Hibbetts will let u order from any other store in there chain to get them shipped to your local store. I have done it before. On release day people were goin into every FTL,FA,Champs,FNL. And were leaving mad instead of walking down to the end of the mall and going into Hibbetts. They still had a FSR and since they are usually by themselves instead of a mall the chances of them being around is very likely.
This. The guy said that we aren't one of the bigger shoe stores so people miss out on us but when one person sees that we are selling them, wewill sell like crazy.

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

FYI...just called Nike Store and spoke to rep. Was told largest size they could locate was a 12.5 (I'm lookin for a 14 or 15). Asked about a restock, rep said that it's an active shoe so he wouldn't be surprised to see restock first of year. Just passing along the info, take it or leave it folk!

I called earlier this morning too. The rep said they are sold out and it was completely removed from their system. I love how consistent they are.

Just picked up a pair size 10 yesterday at my footlocker. Jordan messed up their first shipment, they didn't send all the pairs. So yesterday they gottheir completed set. Felt good to be able to walk out the store holding a pair.

21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

Okay I bought shoes from VMVinc.com in advance. 2 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the vmvinc.com on the left andnoticed everything looked legit. I recently wore the vmvinc''s and noticed the toe area was way off. I wanted to know if these are real or are theyBgrades? FK! lol
_________________________________________________________________________________
i would like to apologize to the Oqium staff regarding my post slandering them that they sent me fake Space jams on page 12 on this thread. I actually boughttrue blues III's from OQIUM and they were authentic. I received the kicks from VMVinc.com and now understand that they just really bad bgrades. This isprobably the 3rd time I really bought shoes from a seller that was fuct up.

OQIUM.NL is LEGIT. Let it be heard!

to my BMORE HEADS,
DTLR at the Gallery Downtown got a restock yesterday. Only size 8s left today. No shipping. No phone orders. No holds. You just gotta call and confirm theyhave them and head down there.
I grabbed a couple pairs for niketalkers I KNOW couldnt find them that are my friends and grabbed one to flip.
Then I sent my local friends there to get their sizes.

I know this doesnt make everyone happy, but at least it might help out a dude trying to get a size 8 thats from my area.

^^ BS aside, nice collection big j lol its funny cuz our collections are very similar i have like 80% of your kickz

Anyone living near Moline, IL, the Hibbett Sports Store there has sizes 8, 8.5, and 9 in mens if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Anyone living near Moline, IL, the Hibbett Sports Store there has sizes 8, 8.5, and 9 in mens if anyone is interested.

You from Iowa or you just calling around ?

Called the Hibbetts in Iowa but they wont ship to the one here in Florida. Then I called every Hibbetts in Florida and they are all sold out.

Why is it so hard to find these in Columbus Ohio. My goodness. I stayed up all last night and finally went to sleep and now I am really tired right now. DoesHibett Sports take phone orders? I might call one that is in a different city and ask if they have any in stock.

Back
Top Bottom