YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

this was my first order from FNL ever online. I heard stories before about FNL not being able to process all orders, but I manage to score a pair. They shippedmy SJ's the 24th and recieved them on the 29th. I was quite suprised. But I recently placed an order for the VII DMP pack and its not going to good.It's like everytime I call I get a different response. One lady said something about next day air, then another one said it's going to be cancelled,then another lady said they're still tryna locate the order. I'm like *%+? lol

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

i can finally proudly say IM DONE WITH THIS FORUMN i just got my pair today and they are beautiful and great im so happy

looks at post count, proceeds to L
laugh.gif
L

grin.gif
some things i just dont understand.

(this aint my first s/n so get out of here with that)

just noticed the eastbay pair isnt as icy as the other 2 pairs i have. notice middle pic... i know which pair im wearing 1st
laugh.gif

^^I don't think you're alone on that one. Mine were a bit yellowed when I got them too. It's not a big deal though, it's going to happen nomatter what. Better interest yourself in some seaglow.

People who are on here complaining about Finishline need to realise business. They do orders based on a system that updates every two days, as do mostwarehouses. Say you order something the same time someone else is buying it in the store, do you honestly think you should get priority over a customer whotakes time to go to the store and pick something up over someone ordering online??? I mean do you really think that? I'm sure they arent worried about itbecause they do more business than stores with warehouses in the US anywho...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^I don't think you're alone on that one. Mine were a bit yellowed when I got them too. It's not a big deal though, it's going to happen no matter what. Better interest yourself in some seaglow.
hah! im too cheap for seaglow... the bottom isnt bad to me i just didnt realize it until i looked at the picture. ill end up wearing them andnever noticing the difference.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

just noticed the eastbay pair isnt as icy as the other 2 pairs i have. notice middle pic... i know which pair im wearing 1st
laugh.gif

i could totally tell the difference, they're still fresh. i wonder how my two pairs from eastbay compare to others.

For those who have access to the Memphis and Syracuse game on ESPN, #11 for Syracuse rockin' the Space Jams...

Originally Posted by solesearchin

People who are on here complaining about Finishline need to realise business. They do orders based on a system that updates every two days, as do most warehouses. Say you order something the same time someone else is buying it in the store, do you honestly think you should get priority over a customer who takes time to go to the store and pick something up over someone ordering online??? I mean do you really think that? I'm sure they arent worried about it because they do more business than stores with warehouses in the US anywho...

You obviously don't understand the business yourself. If your customer service sucks, your company is bound to fail.

I'm not trying to start a back and forth with you either.

Let me elaborate. When you order from other retailers, they don't take from their stores inventory to fill online customer orders. They have a warehouse tofill the orders from so they don't run into the problem of misleading a customer to think they are getting something when "oops", come to thinkof it, you're not getting anything because a store sold your shoes to someone that just happened to walk in. Even though you've been waiting for aweek. If that's fair business to you, then I'd hate to be your customer.

^^^^^
amen to that my brother i sent him a PM explaing finishline which shoud be renamend finishwithyou people who copped wouldnt complain unless something happenedto them

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^
amen to that my brother i sent him a PM explaing finishline which shoud be renamend finishwith you people who copped wouldnt complain unless something happened to them

or www.Fini..DECLINE.com lol

Read your earlier post, dude. Hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing though.

has anybosy had any luck w. the dreaded "processing" from FNL yet? is there a legitimate chance that these orders will ever be filled?

bigj505 wrote:
laugh.gif

SAME here . I thought it was only my pair. I wonder why EastBays pairs are not as ICEY.

My pair from FTL are cool but my pair from FNL are COLD as ICE.

Finally got ALL my pairs. Im done with the JAMS.

ill post pics late on.

and as of today ... there was still sizes left in FNL inventory. Ill wait a few days and see what happens with all the pairs left over.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^
amen to that my brother i sent him a PM explaing finishline which shoud be renamend finishwith you people who copped wouldnt complain unless something happened to them

or www.Fini..DECLINE.com lol

Read your earlier post, dude. Hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing though.

Maybe you should do some research yourself, or perhaps take a step into your local finishline and ask them how they fulfill their online orders... They takemerchandise from the store.. Don't try to get smart with me because i know this for a FACT...... it was a nice try though... they do have a warehouse, butthats where their new merchandise and RTVs go..... How long have you worked in the sneaker game?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
mind checking the production date, one of my pairs produced in july was also not as icey..

YES with FNL once all pairs from the WAREHOUSE are gone they did start to pick pairs from the instore inventory.

I know people who work at every major retailer and finishline fulfills "send sales" where you order online and they send to your house, and"pick-orders" where you are picking up in the store because you have already paid for them online or at another store and they have been confirmed asstill in the store.... would you like to know about any other stores?

vyacon wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
laugh.gif

mind checking the production date, one of my pairs produced in july was also not as icey..

your right. My EastBay pair is from July

So in about 4 months look for slight yellowing... for the cry babies out there.

Same thing happened to me! I picked up a few on RD from a local Finishline and they are CRYSTAL CLEAR, but i've gotten two from Eastbay that are stillclean, but they are nowhere near as clean as the ones from the RD!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES with FNL once all pairs from the WAREHOUSE are gone they did start to pick pairs from the instore inventory.

What he said. Finishline has a warehouse in Indianapolis, IN where all the shoes are shipped out from. They only pull pairs from stores when the warehousesupply has run out. This is very obvious.

I don't know why people are complaining about Finishline. If I had submitted my order with Eastbay, I would have ended up with a "G"confirmation, and my order would have been cancelled.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

vyacon wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
laugh.gif

your right. My EastBay pair is from July

So in about 4 months look for slight yellowing... for the cry babies out there.

same with my eastbay pairs. but they seem icy, i guess i would be able to tell if i put them next to ICY pairs. thanks for the insight.

Back
Top Bottom