YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

I keep coming in here only for seanj's rants they're getting more and more hilarious dude should become "Def Comedy SPACE Jam" roflmao
roll.gif

decline, decline, decline, decline

roll.gif

I wore my SJs again indoors today.... I'm satisfied, by today's standards. Not something I would've kept say 5 years ago.... woulda dumped them foras close to retail and
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES with FNL once all pairs from the WAREHOUSE are gone they did start to pick pairs from the instore inventory.

What he said. Finishline has a warehouse in Indianapolis, IN where all the shoes are shipped out from. They only pull pairs from stores when the warehouse supply has run out. This is very obvious.

I was only saying that they do pick shoes from their in store inventory and this could have been the reason for not getting shoes....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

YES with FNL once all pairs from the WAREHOUSE are gone they did start to pick pairs from the instore inventory.

What he said. Finishline has a warehouse in Indianapolis, IN where all the shoes are shipped out from. They only pull pairs from stores when the warehouse supply has run out. This is very obvious.

I was only saying that they do pick shoes from their in store inventory and this could have been the reason for not getting shoes....
The only people that didn't get the shoes are the ones whose orders didn't go all the way through, or they were too late.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

vyacon wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
just noticed the eastbay pair isnt as icy as the other 2 pairs i have. notice middle pic... i know which pair im wearing 1st
laugh.gif
mind checking the production date, one of my pairs produced in july was also not as icey..

your right. My EastBay pair is from July

So in about 4 months look for slight yellowing... for the cry babies out there.

same with my eastbay pairs. but they seem icy, i guess i would be able to tell if i put them next to ICY pairs. thanks for the insight.

What is the production date on the really icey pairs?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^
amen to that my brother i sent him a PM explaing finishline which shoud be renamend finishwith you people who copped wouldnt complain unless something happened to them

or www.Fini..DECLINE.com lol

Read your earlier post, dude. Hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing though.

Maybe you should do some research yourself, or perhaps take a step into your local finishline and ask them how they fulfill their online orders... They take merchandise from the store.. Don't try to get smart with me because i know this for a FACT...... it was a nice try though... they do have a warehouse, but thats where their new merchandise and RTVs go..... How long have you worked in the sneaker game?
ohwell.gif
You think you know the "FACT" but, that's different than actually knowing. Wrong again.. smh. I know what I'm talking about andyou're in no position to challenge my expertise. Although it's your prerogative to try if you choose. If you want to look like an @#@, go ahead.It's beneath me now to go "ask" someone and quite frankly, I don't care that much but, just to make a point, I will elaborate.

I never said that fnl didn't have a warehouse. They do, it's a distribution center where they DISTRIBUTE their merchandise to stores. Orders arefulfilled FROM stores. If they ever ship from anywhere else that isn't a store, it's usually a third party distributor of some kind.

Just because you ask an fnl employee doesn't make you an expert in business management. They have a really peculiar way of processing orders thatdoesn't necessarily work for the consumer in most cases (going based on ongoing complaints here on NT and friends of mine) and I for one, am not having anypart of them making profit off of me. I will advise anyone that buys apparel and accessories to not shop from fnl.

I conversed with someone else about this on NT already and I'm done proving people wrong. Shop at fnl if you want but save the crocodile tears for someonethat cares when fnl processes your order for 2 weeks and you have to call and find out that your order is canceled because they couldn't find oyurmerchandise at any store.

Save the response, I'm done.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

vyacon wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
just noticed the eastbay pair isnt as icy as the other 2 pairs i have. notice middle pic... i know which pair im wearing 1st
laugh.gif
mind checking the production date, one of my pairs produced in july was also not as icey..

your right. My EastBay pair is from July

So in about 4 months look for slight yellowing... for the cry babies out there.

same with my eastbay pairs. but they seem icy, i guess i would be able to tell if i put them next to ICY pairs. thanks for the insight.

What is the production date on the really icey pairs?
Mine is from finishline, and it says 06/24/09. They're icey, though. I saw a friend's pair and they were yellow.

The only people that didn't get the shoes are the ones whose orders didn't go all the way through, or they were too late.

so 12:07 AM on RD is too late?

^^^It depends whether or not you ordered before the server crash. Some orders weren't fulfilled because they didn't make it to the order confirmationpage.

My order didn't go all the way through and I was really late but, I was still able to get my pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Unclesam

My order didn't go all the way through and I was really late but, I was still able to get my pair.
pimp.gif
That's good. I think what happened to a lot of people was that they got charged, but didn't get a confirmation number. The pendingcharge was dropped after a few days, and they didn't get the Space Jams.

^^^U could b right. I tried online but, when systems crash I went old school and picked up the phone lol.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

^^^U could b right. I tried online but, when systems crash I went old school and picked up the phone lol.

thats what i did on eastbay to get another pair was on phone and internet and when internet crash phone starting ringing and copped another pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

so 12:07 AM on RD is too late?
I think it jus comes down to preparation and luck....I was at eastbay.com clicking away like a maniac as soon as the countdown clock hit0:00....no luck at all...got the G confirmation #. I woke up at 7:45am the next morning I head to the mall down the street, walk into a almost empty storecalled Shieks (I can hear the commotion at FNL) ask for some SJs and got my pair and walked out... Just pure luck. I wish everybody got lucky like me and itsucks to hear that people are having issues getting their pairs

How about this thread is closed so tough guys who don't know what they are talking about can quit sending me threatening messages like they are going tobeat me up over the internet... HAHA
roll.gif

they can lock this thread can care less dont need people like you solesearching trying to call me broke just cause my cc declined on finishline if you canprove that the only way your cc can be declined on here is only due to lack of funds then i will personally deposit money into your paypal account myself ifyou cannot prove this stop taking up for them let your card get declined on the next release im going to laugh at you

CC's don't decline due to lack of funds, they pull through and the bank charges you insufficient funds fees. It's how they make their money. Socalling someone broke because it happened to them is quite stupid for not knowing that. And before anything is said, we're typing about check cards linkedto bank accounts because that's what's most commonly used nowadays. Not actual credit cards.

to those who ordered from snipes. where is your shoes currently? my tracking has not moved in last two days.

Back
Top Bottom