YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

^^ i hate talkn to a customer service employee who automatically assumes theree are none left in stock.. seriously your job aint that damn hard, just type inthe numbers and check!! i do get that feeling sometimes they arent even bothering and just giv eme some BS answer.

Originally Posted by j671

Just called eastbay international.It's 11:42pm central time.Spoke to a girl named tiffany.She said there will be no more spacejams.No more restocks.Also said no more restock for finishline, footlocker, and footaction because she said they all share the same warehouse....hope its not true..

dont believe a word they say. hard to believe, but alot of times eastbay, ftl, fnl-- shoe stores employees can be the most ignorant folks ever.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I found out my local Footlocker had a FSR today of one pair of each size minus the 10.5 and 11.5 restock shipment. They were supposed to get them around 1PM, so I got there at 11:30AM and asked some workers, but they were all clueless. I called them and they said they got them earlier around 12 and sold out. Me and my homies were around the store the entire time and they kept telling us they didn't get nothing.
smh.gif

Then I just found out the GM bought everything besides the 7.5..
indifferent.gif
what Footlocker was this?

HOH Galleria.

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

Damn EastBay got in a shipment this morning? I would've ordered...

there were not shipment.....left over from those people whos orders were canceled : Credit card issues, etc

ordered mine this morning from eastbay and status already shipped! thanks to the people who shared the info! happy new year!!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There's a lot of lying about getting successful orders going on in this entire thread. No finger pointing in particular.
Not necessarily. If you were able to call at the right time, and speak w/ the right person (I recommend using the product code) then you were ableto get them. Like someone posted earlier, these were held back from cancelled orders and credit card declines....which happen every release! You figure therewere a lot of people trying to buy these in bulk (mainly for resell) whose orders probably didn't process due to Eastbay/FA/FTL/Champs own internaltechnical issues....so why wouldn't there be a good number leftover?

I found out my local Footlocker had a FSR today of one pair of each size minus the 10.5 and 11.5 restock shipment. They were supposed to get them around 1PM, so I got there at 11:30AM and asked some workers, but they were all clueless. I called them and they said they got them earlier around 12 and sold out. Me and my homies were around the store the entire time and they kept telling us they didn't get nothing.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

HOH Galleria.

yeah i figured if nt in other cities were getting restocks of some sort that hoh galleria would at least get some. everytime i called i got the same thing,"no more ever" lol

Originally Posted by mike g

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

HOH Galleria.

yeah i figured if nt in other cities were getting restocks of some sort that hoh galleria would at least get some. everytime i called i got the same thing, "no more ever" lol

Word? My homie asked some random dude in the arcade with some Red Carpet Lebron 7's on if he copped SJ's, because we seen the box in his bag, butwasn't really sure. And dude said the same exact words, "no more ever".
smh.gif
I think he took that last 8 which was on display.

Damn GM manager bought everything out.. I'm sure he's reselling.
smh.gif
I'm not trippin' about not getting the pair. I'm trippin' aboutwasting my time, money, gas, and getting lied to.

I got my 2 pairs though.
grin.gif

@ playoff12, yeah the being lied to part is what gets me the most. i did not get a pair, just trying to get my first pair. i got my 00' space jams though,so that is going to have to suffice.

@hotbutter i called eastbay and a girl told me no more and no more restocks. take it for what its worth i have been lied to, i am sure, all day.

Originally Posted by RBubbles

Has FNL had a restock other than the early morning re-release 12-23-09?

Nope. I have been monitoring FNL off and on each day since the release and reading the NT boards and do not believe they have restocked yet. Ironic to thinkthat the only pair I got was an FNL order on my iPhone at 4:15 am while unsuccessfully camping out for them at FootLocker.

customer service folks seem pretty cranky. lol wish i could reach ovr the phone and slap some of them. just do you job!

Why would you constantly check FNL? They suck at order processing. ESPECIALLY with scarce items. Oh well, people keep depending on FNL it leaves the otherretailers more open for the rest of us.

I ordered from Finishline at 11:30 pm on 12/23, there was a processing charge on my credit card. Now I don't see any charge at all and my Finishlineaccount has been showing Processing all this time. Anyone else experience this, so I'm not getting my spacejams huh?

why are people saying restock over and over?

There are NO MORE ONLINE RESTOCKS! The sizes popping up are the ones from people that got their cards declined after a week. I give it 1-2 more days andthat's it for all the sizes popping up.

Originally Posted by namtsui

I ordered from Finishline at 11:30 pm on 12/23, there was a processing charge on my credit card. Now I don't see any charge at all and my Finishline account has been showing Processing all this time. Anyone else experience this, so I'm not getting my spacejams huh?
I ordered mine on the 23rd as well. My card was processing and it disappeared earlier today. I thought I was not going to get a pair, but when Ichecked the website, they issued me a tracking number for one of my pairs. In my situation, I think they are just waiting see if they only need to charge mefor one or two pairs.

Until you see the status change from processing to cancellation, you have a slight chance. I hope you are able to get a pair.

BTW, I suggest you call around the less known Footlockers and Finishlines around the country and I'm pretty sure they have a couple pairs here and there

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

I ordered from Finishline at 11:30 pm on 12/23, there was a processing charge on my credit card. Now I don't see any charge at all and my Finishline account has been showing Processing all this time. Anyone else experience this, so I'm not getting my spacejams huh?
I ordered mine on the 23rd as well. My card was processing and it disappeared earlier today. I thought I was not going to get a pair, but when I checked the website, they issued me a tracking number for one of my pairs. In my situation, I think they are just waiting see if they only need to charge me for one or two pairs.

Until you see the status change from processing to cancellation, you have a slight chance. I hope you are able to get a pair.
Same situation here. What size did you order? I was hoping they had a computer glitch, and shipped out one pair for free...

Originally Posted by gambino54

I ordered mine on the 23rd as well. My card was processing and it disappeared earlier today. I thought I was not going to get a pair, but when I checked the website, they issued me a tracking number for one of my pairs. In my situation, I think they are just waiting see if they only need to charge me for one or two pairs.

Same situation here. What size did you order? I was hoping they had a computer glitch, and shipped out one pair for free...
Yeah for reals, I ordered a sz 10. Thanks BBYPENY

Originally Posted by gambino54

One can only wish that could happen. I ordered a 9.5 and a 10. My 9.5 came via UPS today (They issued me a tracking number 2 days ago, and I forgot to checkmy e-mail). On my Finish Line account, it states that the status is "Partially Shipped" showing the 9.5 was shipped and that the size 10 are stillprocessing. They might be thinking the size 10 order will be difficult to fulfill and are preparing to charge only for one pair.

Even though I did get one pair, I hope the size 10 does come through for me and for you as well Namtsui.

Niketalk,

I have been watching this post and I have been unsucessful in getting my size 13 pair of Space Jams, thus far. Holding out for that special someone to comethrough, you know who you are, but I have a bone to pick with everyone who works at Finishline. My local Finishline got a FSR of Space Jams on 12/23. As of12/21, all Space Jams at my Finishline had been sold out. @++. 2 days before the release date and all the employees had already either sold a pair to one oftheir friends, or they have saved their pair in the back for themselves. 2 days before release date, so this left a very bitter taste in my mouth as is.

Then come today. I go to the mall with my roommate, we roll into Finishline and ask if they have any Space Jams left in size 13! The employee says,"Negative Ghostrider." I was like, "Can I please speak to the manager, about seeing if we can check all the stores in the U.S. for a pair ofsize 13's." The manager rolls over and he starts scanning the Finishline computer. He says something like their are 41 pairs of size 13's areleft in the computer system, but we can not order them, "For Restrictions due to the high profile release of the Space Jams."

I say whatever and me and my roommate are about to leave, when I notice out of the corner of my eye the employee who I first spoke too, ringing himself up forthree pairs of Space Jams. Size 12, 13, and 13.5.

HOLD UP!

I go back to the manager and I say @++ is that! He tries to give me some BS about how the employee went out of town for X-Mas and those were his pairs savedfor him. I tell the manager there is no way he better be getting his discount on those and the manager says he isn't. But as I look closer to theregister, sure enough the employee has given himself the 30% that all Finishline employees get on all three pairs.

At this point I throw a fit. I tell the manager that I want to speak to his district manager and I want an explanation why I was told all pairs were sold 2days before release date, why the employee was able to save his pairS, why I was lied too, and why the employee got his discount. He gives me some BS responseand then proceeds to call Mall security on me.

I am asked to politely leave Finishline.

At this point, my roommate is about ready to ahve to put me in a sleeper hold for how furious I am. I cool off and as security follows me out of the mall, Isee the Finishline employee who bought my size 13 and 13.5 in the store outside and he asks me ...

"Hey bro ... I'll sell these size 13 Space Jams to you for $350!"

mad.gif

Meister.

Back
Top Bottom