YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Anyone living near Moline, IL, the Hibbett Sports Store there has sizes 8, 8.5, and 9 in mens if anyone is interested.

You from Iowa or you just calling around ?
Nah, I'm in Chicago but I was just calling around. Just thought I'd maybe help someone out.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Funny how I predicted the price falling just like the bred's from the cdp pack from last year. If you wait about a month or so after Christmas....the prices should stablize around 240 which wont be that bad at all. A few days ago these puppies were selling for 315 or so and a little more but now when the auctions are ending people(demand) is falling to around 275 or so. Everyone just about has their pairs so watch the prices plumit. I love it. Pg plaza = my first pair. Price drop on ebay in a month = my second pair!

It's a tossup, you never know what they will go for, I saw several yesterday end at $300+

Anyone living near Moline, IL, the Hibbett Sports Store there has sizes 8, 8.5, and 9 in mens if anyone is interested.

Nah, I'm in Chicago but I was just calling around. Just thought I'd maybe help someone out.
Yeah, also people around ILL and IA, call West Burlington, Iowa. They had all sizes.
nerd.gif

Do you know if they do phone orders? Thanks!

Yeah, also people around ILL and IA, call West Burlington, Iowa. They had all sizes.
nerd.gif
Yea, I spoke with the guy there too and he said they had a size 10 and 11! Only thing is that they wont ship the shoes anywhere. People have to gopick them up. So if anyone's up for a road trip, good luck. lol

Originally Posted by sole4soul

Depends where you're from.

Nope. You have to pick them up. They don't allow anything but.

Nope. You have to pick them up. They don't allow anything but.
Got my store manager here in Dubuque to talk to them and they said they would do it. I also got some from Moline and Freeport, Ill to ship here tomy Hibbetts.

Oh, you work for the chain? That's different if you do because the guy on the phone told me they could ship them store to store. He also said it would beabout 2-3 weeks.

If anyone needs an 11.5, its a Hibbetts in Murfreesboro, TN that had one when I called not too long ago.

If you're interesting the # is 615-217-4272

Originally Posted by hotbutter

any L.A heads outthere? wonder if id have more luck wheni go bac 2 school down tehre.

Hell to the nah! You got a better chance at hitting the Lotto my friend...

And if I'm wrong, somebody plzzzz (Boyz2Men Down on Bended Knees) correct me!!!!

Oh, you work for the chain? That's different if you do because the guy on the phone told me they could ship them store to store. He also said it would be about 2-3 weeks.

Don't work there but yeah i think its a chain. My manager is a real cool guy and did it for me. The shipping is like 2-7 days. $8 for it though.

cnoriega, where you from?

Oh, you work for the chain? That's different if you do because the guy on the phone told me they could ship them store to store. He also said it would be about 2-3 weeks.

Don't work there but yeah i think its a chain. My manager is a real cool guy and did it for me. The shipping is like 2-7 days. $8 for it though.

In AZ, we only have a few Hibbets out here, but i'd make a road trip out of it lol

Originally Posted by natenate04

If anyone needs an 11.5, its a Hibbetts in Murfreesboro, TN that had one when I called not too long ago.

i live 10mins away from there and i didnt even know they got them owell already got my pair

Originally Posted by cnoriega

In AZ, we only have a few Hibbets out here, but i'd make a road trip out of it lol
Yeah, the stores in Iowa will only ship store to store if its close.

I hear ya. Dang, these hibbets out here didnt even get them
frown.gif

I hear ya. Dang, these hibbets out here didnt even get them
frown.gif
Mad weird, considering a small state like Iowa would get them...

And to gottabtheshoes, check Freeport, ill.Here is their number 815-235-1272

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i live 10mins away from there and i didnt even know they got them owell already got my pair

do that hibbetts get a lot of the good JB releases? Never been there before.

Everybody goin Hibbetts happy lol... "follow the Pied Piper"

I hope everybody can score from Hibbetts, so some of the tension is eased.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

do that hibbetts get a lot of the good JB releases? Never been there before.
Usually in bigger ones but for small cities no.

Back
Top Bottom