Your ex or a chick you use to date with a famous dude, do you feel salty?

8,375
790
Joined Dec 20, 2000
Lets say you date a chick, or you were with a chick for a while, you guys break up and then you see her on TV on some famous dudes arm. Do you feel bitter?Does your stomach start to hurt, and you feel like you're going to vomit? Do you turn the shower on and start to cry?

Or do you say " I hope he not kissing her because she swallowed my seeds a couple million times?"

Or do you just feel happy for her? Because you always knew she was a gold digger, and her dream finally came true?

I know someones gone through this?
 

oh you mad

Supporter
12,831
4,666
Joined Oct 28, 2007
Or do you say " I hope he not kissing her because she swallowed my seeds a couple million times?"

Or do you just feel happy for her? Because you always knew she was a gold digger, and her dream finally came true?


Those 2
 
18,610
1,129
Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by jumpman247


Or do you say " I hope he not kissing her because she swallowed my seeds a couple million times?"
I don't understand this. Unless your girl was a V before you met her you were kissing someone's kids to. Does that really make you feelbetter?
 

soltheman

Banned
5,533
11
Joined Jun 1, 2008
I'd have on the
face.

Why feel salty? I smashed her first. If a dude with millions can't smash before me, I know I'm doing something right.

I don't take much emotional stock into women.
 
8,375
790
Joined Dec 20, 2000
Originally Posted by soltheman

I'd have on the
face.

Why feel salty? I smashed her first. If a dude with millions can't smash before me, I know I'm doing something right.

I don't take much emotional stock into women.

Let's say she looked way better now, then she did before.
 

soltheman

Banned
5,533
11
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by soltheman

I'd have on the
face.


Why feel salty? I smashed her first. If a dude with millions can't smash before me, I know I'm doing something right.


I don't take much emotional stock into women.
Let's say she looked way better now, then she did before.
Plastic surgery can do that.

If that's not the case, why care? If she's with a celebrity now, chances are she let every dude in her way smash to get to that point, so she'sworn out as it is.

If she made herself look a lot better than she did before, the only thing left to do is to do the same. Not out of spite, but you should always look to improveyourself, both mentally and physically.

Move on, kid. No one, especially a gold digger, is worth getting caught up about. (Excluding the wifey.)
 
40,212
14,168
Joined Jan 20, 2002
i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112
 
1,588
10
Joined Sep 6, 2002
nah i think hes saying hes gonna be the famous dude.


Working on it.


You wouldn't care?


I would be surprised and curious about how they met. I would also wish the very best for them, I personally have been improving the person that I am and wouldhope that this was a move of improvement for them as well. All of my ex's are completely capable of demanding the best out of life and relationships so Iwould be happy that they flexed some muscle.

(Just keep the leaked sex tapes out of my face)
 
1,507
10
Joined Jan 6, 2007
Originally Posted by DMan14

i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112
are you one of those 6'8 knick as$ n's?
 
5,287
463
Joined Apr 13, 2007
Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

nah i think hes saying hes gonna be the famous dude.

Working on it.


You wouldn't care?


I would be surprised and curious about how they met. I would also wish the very best for them, I personally have been improving the person that I am and would hope that this was a move of improvement for them as well. All of my ex's are completely capable of demanding the best out of life and relationships so I would be happy that they flexed some muscle.

(Just keep the leaked sex tapes out of my face)
Pretty much sums it up. Good post.
 

elboricua 6

Banned
1,978
10
Joined Feb 24, 2006
I could care less to tell you the truth ...

I cant expect for all my ex's to not continue their life so No I be like oh snap .. she moving on up!

that theory can be apply to anything ..

a guy was taller . better looking . have a better house . better job . better car . more money . etc etc etc

so no thats just stupid!
 

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
10,721
1,522
Joined Sep 28, 2008
After I break up with a girl I pretend they don't exist anymore and I move on with my life. There are only 2 times where I ended my relationship and Iremained as friends with my ex's, besides that if I happened to see my ex on t.v. with someone famous I would laugh a little finding it funny to seesomeone I know on T.V. then probably flip the channel, realtalk.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now