Your favorite NT moment.

please someone dig up some links for these stories. i joined nt about two years ago but i stopped getting on for a year. but the stories i remember are the smush parker story
roll.gif
and the harlem shake story. i think i printed that out my senior year and started reading it to people lmao

my favorite was the story where this dude went to some chicks house to smash. they smashed in the shower while her family was asleep and she said he was garbage so he started talking $%%$ and went to get out then slipped and broke his ribs. he said he was crying on the floor naked and the whole family busted in and the brother punched him in the face and the father dragged him out
roll.gif
i was laughing for a good 10 min
laugh.gif

The night GA uploaded the vids of him wanting to "Ride out on Tango" trying to win New Yorks love.
laugh.gif
Think the vid of him B-Walking on that rat was the same night.

Originally Posted by Damu

my favorite was the story where this dude went to some chicks house to smash. they smashed in the shower while her family was asleep and she said he sucked so he started talking @*#@ and went to get out then slipped and broke his ribs. he said he was crying on the floor naked and the whole family busted in and the brother punched him in the face and the father dragged him out
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly the best story Ive heard on NT. I find myself randomly thinking about this story and laughing.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ben Baller and Sasha expose
M16/MidEastBeast being exposed.
most recently: dude who went to a meet-up with a hammer(an actual hammer
laugh.gif
) to prevent gettin scammed and got scammed anyway
laugh.gif
The guy who walked in on his girl getting nutted on
damn
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think I laughed harder at anything on this board beyond the Ben Baller/Sasha Singleton situation.

People were just dropping from the ceiling with information-firebombs that just set it off. Insane.

PYP Thread
Young Dro/Ipod
Smush Parker
NT on Next ( fam got nexted less than 10 seconds into the date)
Big Booty/Breast Thread
Namata/ Bangs Thread

i have a lot but one of my favorites was the one when dude sent a message over NT threatening to fight him cause dude called him rikishi
than he came into the thread and everyone started making fun of him and his crew
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

my favorite was the story where this dude went to some chicks house to smash. they smashed in the shower while her family was asleep and she said he sucked so he started talking @*#@ and went to get out then slipped and broke his ribs. he said he was crying on the floor naked and the whole family busted in and the brother punched him in the face and the father dragged him out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly the best story Ive heard on NT. I find myself randomly thinking about this story and laughing.
Most embarrassing sexual encounters thread
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone remember when one dude was fapping first so he'd last longer?
Didn't have time to take a shower so he sprayed cologne on his schlong and then girl started choking while sucking him off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot the name of the thread, but the one where everyone started posting there phone numbers. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd texts, picture messages & voicemails that night
roll.gif

^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was getting it in.
When the playclock expired, kid dipped his joint in Sex Panther and almost sent his chick to the hospital.
Classic.

Oh man so many thread memories...
laugh.gif

PYP Threads
WDYT Threads (turning into hairline PS threads)
Kunta Kente Thread with that Asian Kid scamming
Harlem Shake Story
Shynop and Neek being NT Legends in responding certain threads
Next NT'er Thread
Posting your number thread
Guy receiving Bulletproof Vest for his birthday
Sup My Hat's Too Big Thread
Smush Parker Story
Dude putting his Junk in Cologne and sending his chick to the hospital
Ben Baller/Sasha Singleton Scandal Thread
NT's Meth Man vs. Steve of ISS Thread
JRose and Rockdeep Exposure Thread
Eikn Nike Exclusive Info Threads
Oh Snaps and Cement 3's Thread
Young Dro/Ipod Thread
I Saw Pharrell Thread

There's many more I can't remember ...

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ben Baller thread.

April fools.

Dj Khaled pursuit

The one last week where we found dudes aunt crib lol.
If I remember correctly, the guy was in a bentley and everything
laugh.gif

Does anyone remember a thread about if Niketalk was around during different historical eras, what thread topics would you see?

One of the funniest threads ever.

For me, the Harlem Shake thread was the best. I was just a lurker back then, but it had me crying.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ben Baller thread.

April fools.

Dj Khaled pursuit

The one last week where we found dudes aunt crib lol.
I came here to say this.
+++ GR forest covered house... damn what was kids name. dude flaked 50 times and homie with the mountain dew contest got pics!

but the greatest memory for me... wasn't too long ago

COOLNEFFICIENT CASTROL MOTOR OIL LOOKIN BREAKFAST
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my favorite was the story where this dude went to some chicks house to smash. they smashed in the shower while her family was asleep and she said he was garbage so he started talking $%%$ and went to get out then slipped and broke his ribs. he said he was crying on the floor naked and the whole family busted in and the brother punched him in the face and the father dragged him out
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LOL that had me rollin here.  You gotta link?

Back
Top Bottom