Your girl ever find your "personal" stash? Vol. Naked Pics

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by finnns2003

No way she finds it. I work in IT.
laugh.gif
Same.
laugh.gif

Even though I don't bother keepin pics like that but I aint never been caught with a history of Faptothis.com

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My girl somehow guessed the password on my folder, and changed it. But acts like she has no clue what I'm talking about. Nothing but DDs in that folder. darn shame.

I keep a bunch in a folder in my 'documents' folder, my gf rarely ever uses my mac but now im gonna hide it better

This happened to me once, with an ex, she found all kinds of things on my laptop, i think one day i left my external in and she saw a folder named tiffany and it was some other girl not her, then she saw some websites too. So we have this fight and argument about it, and guess what her Friend is at the house too and she bombarded me with this soon as i walked in the house. Her friend hid in the bathroom and i didn't know she was there till later i went in there and whizzed. She was in the shower couldn't see her. The funny thing is i work in IT lol but all this stuff was old and forgotten about so i didnt know what she was talking bout it was my stash from my failed marriage
smile.gif
Which i didnt even care to hide because i had no need to. So any ways she and i made up and later on her after we broke up, she wanted a 3 sum with me and her homie LOL the same one from the bathroom which made me thing she musta been checking me out in there.

Cliff notes:

Current Girl Finds Stash from Failed Marriage Before her times
Gets angry, her Friend is at our place during the fight which is awkward
Later on Touch Down, well i guess Field Goal since it was 3 sum lol

Documents > Classes > Latin > Classic Works > Cicero > Early

No need for password protection. If a chick looks that deep she deserves to find them pics.

all my stash is in another email folder. i only use that email when im receiving pics. but other then that,i will keep them forever till i get married and my brod will never find it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

When we moved into our new place and were still in the process of unpacking and I was away on training for work....she went through some of our video tapes and wedged in between was a video made with an old girlfriend from a few years ago.  She watched the whole thing I think and her only concern was that the previous girl did things better and she became hell bent on a mission to prove she could put it down the best.  I recommend this trick.

weird as hell to me that she watched the whole thing, she was prolly turned on by it.......
think about that for a minute.
Of course she was going to watch it all if he wasn't there.

I tguess that was the best possible outCUM

Originally Posted by soltheman

No need for password protection. If a chick looks that deep she deserves to find them pics.

Cosign in this resolution~Lefty

Cosign in this resolution~Lefty

i keep em just because i really dont have a solid reason to get rid of them and i may just wanna reminisce

Its the past she shouldnt be upset about it. But I would love to see how it would be if the roles were reversed.
laugh.gif

most definitely using this technique 
laugh.gif

My ex was upset when stumbled upon the cute girls thread on here as well as those Scarlett Johannson nude pics that came out a few months ago.

I'm sure she was even more upset because she had recently found out about my cheating

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
Man y'all are bringing back memories. I remember I had a lot of very very naughty pics that I used to share with the homies for bragging rights. I kept everything in my Smart Phone I had back in High School.

Long story short, I graduated, and that summer I got a new phone and never looked back. Like a year passed by and my family and I moved to a new house... my girl was helping us moved and stumbled upon my old phone.

She was like "Awww baby... remember you use to use this phone?" And my dumb*ss was like "Haha oh yeah... probably still has our corny High School conversations too!" And she was like "Haha OMG really?!? Let's check"

As soon as she said the word "check" my eyes blew up soooo f*cking HUGE! And all I could think of for that split second was that this relationship is going to end because of all the vaginas and booty pics she's about to see.
Why you no finish story
mad.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I like to keep it interesting, you know, the suspense! On some DBZ to be continued.... "On the next draagoonn balll Z"
laugh.gif

Alright, so here's what happened. I didn't think much of it because I thought the phone wouldn't turn on because I assumed the battery was dead. But then she presses the side button and I can hear the music that meant it's turning on, and well...

... you know how they say before you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes? Well pretty much the same sh*t just happened. It's like in one second all the sh*t I have ever done, all they crazy pics and videos I made, all the kinky crap I pulled just flashed before me.

I remember I was holding the box full of clothes. And as soon as I heard it, I dropped the box and tried to grab my phone. Then she obviously suspects that i'm bothered so she starts playing with me, laughing around asking me what's in it, while moving the phone away from me. She finally slowly puts the phone in front of my face... and I politely just

smacked it out her hand. Then she was like "What the hell was that for?" I played it off by apologizing and laughing it off. And I asked her if we could just hurry and get the boxes in the car so we can go home and

eat. She was like
tumblr_lrzn7bJABi1qbe164.gif
"alright" and kept it moving. As soon as she left the room, I grabbed the phone, took the memory card out and hid it so she could never find it again.

The end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how you used .gifs to illustrate the story
laugh.gif

i always delete them a few days later. i should save them and keep them somewhere because later on im always like "damn i wish i still had that pic" but i dont wanna get caught or anything with those pics.

Back
Top Bottom