Your Girls Friends Unappreciation

man my girls best friend was cool at first, now i guess since she see that we havin somethin good and she just b messin wit random dudes she be gettin jealouswhen my girl b wantin to spend time wit me.
like ill b on the phone wit my girl n she b like i want to see u and her friend b in the background talkin bout no u out wit me
grin.gif
...on some hatin stuff
she b havin me hot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i believe that most of my girls friends want to get with me ... is there any safe way to throw it out there without damaging your relationship?

Yeah. I think it's called an orgy Marl... you a fool...
laugh.gif
You need to stop posting when you're on that stuff
pimp.gif

Anyways, yeah... I've found that if I get in good with the friends, it makes the relationship a whole lot smoother and they have your back if something happens.

lol....i mean, the boys right. she wants ur meat in or around her mouth.

straight up ask her. and hope for the best, if not.....what are u gonna hear ? "u wanted to do what with her?" then jsut say man i was playing whatare you talking about! lol..........................................

if u do beat...............
pimp.gif

o and back on the topic at hand. girls friends are wack. but if u do gett in good ur str8 for a while...but getting ur back? no dice on that patna. they willbe loyal to their chick and shaft u if need be.

Your girl's friends > your girl's nosy sisters.

If I get into a fight with my chick, I can usually count on a 3am phone call from her sisters cussing me out in Portuguese.

Unappreciated Hated. Or when your girl has a problem with your friends, even worse, usually means there isunderlying motifs. Trust

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

If I get into a fight with my chick, I can usually count on a 3am phone call from her sisters cussing me out in Portuguese.

Portuguese? Your girl = Brazillian? Pics of your girl and her sister?!
nerd.gif
(I know "pics of your girl" is mad corney, but I had to do it. Onceat least
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
)

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

smh.gif
Absolutely unappreciated...

I don't mind jealousy that much because I know how to handle that but when they want to spend time with her and nag her about not spending enough time with
them thats when theres a huge problem because she feels she can't say no to them.
smh.gif

Plus single friends that only chase $*$# and drag your girl with them FTL
indifferent.gif

Co-sign.

1st couple of months of the relationship was going through that, my girl deaded that idea ASAP

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I almost hit this girl that I was talking to friend, but the girl intervened...and that weekend she stopped messing with me and cut me off cold turkey just like that.

I should have slapped the crap out of both of them.

Reminds me of that kid from that train where that dude Dash slaps the dog
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
out that broad
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif

Man who you tellin, wifey got these friends that just be gettin me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thank god I got some on my side

I swear the goverment should apply a smack a female day with no penalties, its be a wrap

your girl's friends are the ones whispering in her ear.. that's why dudes get the hate vibe from em

smutts like company

I got along with most of my girlfriends' (plural) friends, except my most recent ex. Her and her friends aren't used to a somewhat fast lifestyle, andher friends continuously tried to get in her head sayin' I was playin' her. They're from Uniontown which is slow as molasses, and her one friendtried to get on me at this one hoop game at my college. Jealousy, yeah, oh. Jealousy, yeah, oooh.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Portuguese FTW and FTL. Broads can take care of you, but they are crazy, especially their siblings.

On the topic, these broads are the worst, almost as bad as blockers, well, I guess in a way they are blockers.
sick.gif

I don't have that problem. Out of 5 it's allwas one chic that just be hatin, and she's the one that really wana get with you. My girl actually getsmad at her friends cuz they allways askin what I'm doin and can we all go out. I've hit one of them already.
pimp.gif
[quadmire] ohhhhh yeaaahh [qaudmire]

Back
Top Bottom