Zadehkicks pre orders

I got about 60k under reviewing on Paypal and havent got a single case close in my favor. My account has been banned permanently. Not sure if that is the reason they are holding up on my cases. Praying to god everyday...
Shouldnt be the reason youre banned. Did paypal ever email you about the ban? People have much more money tied up than you do and arent banned.

Shouldnt be the reason youre banned. Did paypal ever email you about the ban? People have much more money tied up than you do and arent banned.
i got banned because i cant provide tracking info for a buyback transaction btw zadeh and i even though i showed them the email thread of agreement on the deal. And I meant the ban is probably the reason why i havent won any cases until now. They may hold off on my cases forever idk.

No way that's the reason you got banned...

They're just closing cases in random batches it appears. Doesns't seem to have any pattern to them

No way that's the reason you got banned...

They're just closing cases in random batches it appears. Doesns't seem to have any pattern to them
thats true man... their back office is totally nonsense.
They can't close within 180 day cases, right?. Since such cases fall in their protection policy

I feel like I'm the only moron left he hasn't gotten my money back from Paypal. I've been waiting since May 24th. My total is only ~750 (I used to buy from Zaddy several years ago and always had very good experiences, stopped for a couple years due to some stuff happening in the family and placed three small pre-orders in April 2022) and I luckily don't need that money, but it's crazy how Paypal keeps kicking the resolution down the road by 5-10 days every 5-10 days.

Hang in there. I honestly think they're doing some manual checks for partial shipments, etc., and they're have a huge backlog. If you don't want to wait, suggest calling, but I'm sure they'll come thru ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom