Zadehkicks pre orders

I preordered the lows around this time last year and I'm still waiting on them lol

He did say they would start shipping out around late April or Early May
I ordered around the same time too. I didn't receive any updates about my order but I also didn't email them for an update. Hopefully, the orders start shipping soon.

You’re the kind of guy he makes sure to send the pairs to because you aren’t buying too many and you promote so much it helps recruit more customers for the scheme.
I’ve sold over 300 pairs from him across StockX, goat, and credible resale boutiques.
LMAO.....says the poster who's sold over 300 pairs from him....
0HBWqm7.gif

Those of you who are getting the gift card refund, what did you order? Cool grey GRs or limited stuff?

All other issues aside, if I can't count on him for non limited stuff even, it defeats the purpose of not having to bother on RD ordering from him in advance bc he may cancel. You'd have to gonforba pair on RD anyway.

Probably a dumb question for this forum because it seems like most people posting order single pairs... has anyone received the gift cards from the Xmas sale?

All you do is post nonsense . I seen ur Reddit posts saying he should start refunding people for the rebillonare 1s because you thought they were limited to 5 stores try like 2500 stores around the world . Then u think he should start refunding people for the zen master 4s because it’s not an Northern America release . Every week u have a diff complaint . Was u complaining when u got ur bulk Oreo 4s for a third of the price that they going for . Ur a straight weirdo ask for a refund or stop complaining . Mr I bought 300 pairs but they still might be fake

Those of you who are getting the gift card refund, what did you order? Cool grey GRs or limited stuff?

All other issues aside, if I can't count on him for non limited stuff even, it defeats the purpose of not having to bother on RD ordering from him in advance bc he may cancel. You'd have to gonforba pair on RD anyway.

Gift card for Christmas sale . If you spent a certain amount u get a gift card spend 500 get like 25 spend 2000 like 50 . It’s not a refund for him not fulfilling ur shoes

This thread is hilarious. Everyone screaming fakes but they have no proof. I was hesitant at first as well but couple people said they've been using him for a min so I ordered Sean Cliver SBs from him. They came in the time stated ...weeks after release. They were heavily inspected and 100% legit. I also placed and order for Patent Bred 1s and waiting. If you can't have the money on hold then don't do it. Very simple. He is definitely legit and what he does simply has to do with economics and connections. He is a major wholesaler and probably provides some good data to Nike.

The part that is curious to me is about his former Nike working relationship… I didn’t know about anything til this thread. I wonder if he’s super tight w/ Nike or if hes on bad terms with his firing ? I guess it doesn’t matter, just curious

The part that is curious to me is about his former Nike working relationship… I didn’t know about anything til this thread. I wonder if he’s super tight w/ Nike or if hes on bad terms with his firing ? I guess it doesn’t matter, just curious
Don't quote me but I believe he was fired for reselling. But in real life does that really mean anything? People still remain friends with "others" or perform certain acts because they "have to" based on policy or image so at end of they day we really don't knw the behind the scenes. Aka secret handshake.

All you do is post nonsense . I seen ur Reddit posts saying he should start refunding people for the rebillonare 1s because you thought they were limited to 5 stores try like 2500 stores around the world . Then u think he should start refunding people for the zen master 4s because it’s not an Northern America release . Every week u have a diff complaint . Was u complaining when u got ur bulk Oreo 4s for a third of the price that they going for . Ur a straight weirdo ask for a refund or stop complaining . Mr I bought 300 pairs but they still might be fake
I just post because I can

Until someone comes in here with evidence of a fake or an unfulfilled order....this needs to die out. It's been the same useless drivel for pages now

I just sold off 40 pairs of Racer Blues from last year from him...not one issue with authentication

Last edited:
Until someone comes in here with evidence of a fake or an unfulfilled order....this needs to die out. It's been the same useless drivel for pages now

I just sold off 40 pairs of Racer Blues from last year from him...not one issue with authentication
Shoes don’t come from an authorized retailer and you want people to show “evidence”?

Somebody else say he got fired from Nike. As if that legitimizes his business in ANY way :rofl:

Shoes don’t come from an authorized retailer and you want people to show “evidence”?

Somebody else say he got fired from Nike. As if that legitimizes his business in ANY way :rofl:

You purchase shoes from him ? Where’s ur proof ? You do know he sold way over a million pair of shoes ? There is not person in this thread with proof but plenty of satisfied customers . I’m done with this tread

Back
Top Bottom