Zadehkicks pre orders

Until 1 month ago SX, and the other authenticators were the rule of thumb. Their entire business model was set up around the authentication of goods. Even if Nike were to say 100% of the goods we got via SX were fake what does that mean for Goat, ebay etc? All of these companies have had zadehkicks moved through their systems.

Now that it has been brought into question its concerning for EVERYONE not just the guys who went with zadeh directly. The only source of truth we have is Nike direct which has been proven at nauseum to be hard to do business with for most consumers.
This right here is what this thread should be now focused on but cats in here trying to impose their will as if anecdotal evidence by friends of friends, or hearsay is fact. Then the same cats want to make the argument that because doode ran a ponzi scheme, his shoes are therefore fake, which implies StockX/Goat/etc are fake too since that is where Zadeh bought some of them from. Then same cats want to go quote Nike saying they purchased 4 fakes, therefore everything StockX sells is fake.

Like you said, that argument is conjecture at best. We got folks in here trying to pass conjecture (or a hot take or reach) off as "logical and well thought out observations"

Plenty of proof people buying stuff from Zadeh or non retailers and then having same shoe be authenticated on secondary market. Agree with you - it doesn't matter if it's Zadeh or whatever xyz reseller, the point still stands that the more important thing right now, is the validity of StockX/Goat's services

Although I never knew much about this scum and his business, this whole operation has been a 💩 show from the start until the current fallout.

It's also very clear 99% of the zadeh truthers in here attacking members for calling out fakes are resellers themselves. That drifter chick came in talking about it's a sad day in the sneaker community cause dude got caught. Its only a sad day for you boy abusing resellers. Get a real job.

They’re still in phase 1. Homeboy misha misha @TexasDillo got Em to #trusttheprocess
Crazy how them two were the biggest influencers in regards to getting nt'ers to buy into the Zadeh hype and they have been radio silent aside from 2 or 3 posts from Texas. Mods should really do an IP check on misha misha there been no activity at from that account since news broke.. let me find out that's really Zadeh's burner :rofl:

Someone in this very thread will fall for it

Half of the thread is falling for it.. if there is no proof of them selling fakes.. MUST be real!

giphy.gif

At this point even if it's revealed in court that he's pushing reps, his disciples are just gonna downplay it. I see it now

"Bu bu but all of them weren't reps"

""Bu bu but at least my pairs are real"

"Bu bu but can we really trust the justice system to be honest? Nike is clearly paying off the higher ups to smear Zadeh"

l9crxI7 (1).png

I hope the resellers lose their money. I don’t care. Greedy bastards.
yes

n someone in the other thread mentioned a mod backing up zedah, and wanting action on him. def not happening.

they refuse to even acknowledge people posting fakes, or actually policing that when needed

chicago 1 thread had people pushing, promoting, saying prices and where to cop, of CLEARLY fraudulent fakes….. FOR DAYS.

Upon messaging The Big Guy, i was fed some line how “posts arent loaded directly to their brain” and if i want something done, that i need to report. guess we are all expected to snitch to have NT rules followed.

basically trying to say that no mod went into the thread for days on end (i find that ridiculous). that they had made their stance on fakes known over the years, and “that was enough” …….(clearly it wasnt)

i just thought maybe ONE post from the big man himself might help, since the fake market is changing rapidly and has changed DRASTICALLY, “over the years” and people here dont seem to care.

anyways,,,,,
sucks people lost tons of money. then i realize they were going to resell thousands of shoes. lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I really only feel bad for those people trying to get personal pairs. These guys treating Cool Grey 11s like it’s GameStop stock knew the risk and got smoked.
i don't feel sorry for anyone who got caught up, no such thing as a shortcut in this game. still trusting dudes with "kicks" "kickz" or "kix" in their name in 2022? couldn't be me... 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom