Zadehkicks pre orders

Not sure why this was locked (well, kinda), not sure why it was reopened…. But let’s play nice. Keep it on track. This can be a helpful avenue for info regarding the topic for those that don’t use some types of social media…

Not everyone needs to agree, but let’s keep it respectful.
Ok. I wanna see how this plays out.

Ok. I wanna see how this plays out.
lol same, but here's the play by play:
  1. More news comes out about Zadeh. Zadeh changes name to NotZadehkicks.com
  2. The "I told you so," name calling/calling out, and more hot takes return for the next 5 pages with little substance on actual sneakers.
  3. Thread gets cleaned up by Mod and tells us all to stop being children.
  4. Nike loses case to StockX; Nike decides to implement blockchain methods for verification thus killing off hype and StockX/Goat in the same process.
  5. We still end up with L's on SNKRS, but at least by then, we will be paying resell directly to Nike instead thanks to their new platform NikeX.

Honestly, I don’t even use Twitter, discord, or FB… so majority of info on the topic (which I’m personally caught up in) I have to skim through this thread… any members (EITHER SIDE) that seem to be blatantly trolling will be removed from the thread.

Wasn't sure if this was posted but if it was, I'm sure it got buried.
Recap: orders within 180 days, PayPal claim it. Beyond that, call your credit card. used debit card or wire transfer...you're pretty SOL

Attachments

• motion Zadeh Kicks LLC dba Zadeh Kicks vs. N A.pdf
    145.3 KB · Views: 238
I’m calling this an internal issue with high-up Nike execs and I think this is damage control internally from Nike. I think someone at Nike found out about their execs connection to Zadeh maybe a couple months maybe a few weeks ago and brought an end to that connection.

A dude named Spencer Cornelia has a channel over on YT that exposes and calls out all manner of internet based schemes. He literally posted about this issue about Zadeh 7-8 hours ago. Here’s the link…

From the video Zadehs real name is Michael Malekzadeh. He’s based in Eugene Oregon as well as this being the location of his warehouse. I mention this because last year Nike's vice president and general manager for North America, Anne Herbert resigned after it was discovered that her kid was using her credit card, buying hard to get sneakers and then reselling them. Here’s a quote from her kid…

"If you know the right people here, this is the city to sell shoes," he told Bloomberg. The right people "can give you access to stuff that, like, a normal person would not have access to." Link…

We also had the Marcus Jordan Trophy Room debacle where he knowingly resold his TR AJ1 and made huge profits. Furthermore, just two weeks ago Nike decided to sue SX for the “trademark” infringement involving the SX NFT’s That were supposed to represent a real shoe and NIKE had purchased 4 AJ1 that turned out to all be fake lol. At the end of the article is this quote…

"Nike's latest filing is not only baseless but also is curious given that their own brand protection team has communicated confidence in our authentication program, and that hundreds of Nike employees – including current senior executives – use StockX to buy and sell products."

All of the above to say that IMO, this is internal damage control from NIKE to prevent monetary losses from pandemic/inflation/reputation/consumer confidence. The timing of the lawsuit with SX and Zadehs bankruptcy filing is awfully coincidental. Remember, Zadehs business was growing.

If anyone is in that discord, check out the bulk order screenshots channel.

This guy spent $131k on Jordan 5 racer blues. :sick:

7AD11323-0837-4CCD-AF27-EBD319F9B5AA.jpeg

I knew he did bulk, but 125x FSR?! Has anyone or know anyone known of an order like that to be fulfilled in in full?

Kinda have a feeling some of these numbers people are claiming are a little far fetched, and over exaggerated.

I’d take anything in that channel with a grain of salt, but it’s interesting to look at. Racer blues are sitting below retail on stockx, so Nike probably made a ton of them.

I knew he did bulk, but 125x FSR?! Has anyone or know anyone known of an order like that to be fulfilled in in full?

Kinda have a feeling some of these numbers people are claiming are a little far fetched, and over exaggerated.
It’s only 1250 pair. What was the full production run number for this shoe? Probably way more than that.

even if Ashketchum sold all pairs for exact retail he made over $70k in profit

It’s only 1250 pair. What was the full production run number for this shoe? Probably way more than that
I’m assuming since hype is low, production is probably pretty high…. Guess I never put much thought into bulk orders potentially being that high (if true).

If anyone is in that discord, check out the bulk order screenshots channel.

This guy spent $131k on Jordan 5 racer blues. :sick:

7AD11323-0837-4CCD-AF27-EBD319F9B5AA.jpeg
Nobody just drops 131k on some no hype bricks out of nowhere. That customer prob had who knows how many orders like that over the last 10 years. Maybe every JB release. Like has been said repeatedly, it was all good until it wasn’t.

Back
Top Bottom