sick.gif

i think she needs a new stylist and to do more with her hair

i like her tho...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

2s64to0.jpg

Shes the only reason why i watched Guess Who and Star Trek. (Star Trek was good, though)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Top 5 black female celeb easy. But she's too rich to have yellow teeth

-peace Gods and Goddesses

Shes not black...
aww yeah, she is Dominican. I apologize.

either way, she's colored.

-peace Gods and Goddesses

educate yourselves a little http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade the west indiesand it's inhabitants were heavily influenced by the slave trade. somewhere along the line, her ancestors probably just took the last name of theirslaveowner. no bitterness or smart "alecness" intended.

She stepped it up big time in 2009, at premieres she is hot, Rachel Zoe is her stylist now
When she is just walking around on the street her style is enh

Originally Posted by Kim1

She stepped it up big time in 2009, at premieres she is hot, Rachel Zoe is her stylist now
When she is just walking around on the street her style is enh

she needs this 24/7...she's def. on it in these pics...good look Kim

she's very much into her culture which i like...i remember she served that chick Julissa with a history lesson on their heritage on BET a few yearsago...had Julissa lookin like
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's very much into her culture which i like...i remember she served that chick Julissa with a history lesson on their heritage on BET a few years ago...had Julissa lookin like
ohwell.gif
I think she dresses herself other than premieres
I remember that
laugh.gif
, Julissa running around talking 'bout DominicanDominican and didn't know nothing when Zoe came on

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's very much into her culture which i like...i remember she served that chick Julissa with a history lesson on their heritage on BET a few years ago...had Julissa lookin like
ohwell.gif
I think she dresses herself other than premieres
I remember that
laugh.gif
, Julissa running around talking 'bout Dominican Dominican and didn't know nothing when Zoe came on

when ever i see Zoe thats the first thing i think of...gave her the history on last names or something and told Julissa she should study her culturemore...
laugh.gif

oh my bad people. shes no African-American.
She's Afro-Latina. I am pretty sure she has more black in her than Amerindian or White.

Back
Top Bottom