Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

CWK i need a pair of those zoom flight 95s in a size 11.5 or 11....the carbon fiber joints...PM me..

as for my area was in Ross out in VA and saw the white and royal blue in a few sizes (10.5-12)...a few white and carolina blue joints...and white and orange inbigger sizes....hit me up if anyone needs some....

also if u haven't noticed there's a lot of NSW stuff popping up in Ross as well....windrunners, hoodies, and other gear....dont sleep, and its reallycheap....

If anyone finds a size 11.5 or 12 in any of those Zoom BB1 colorways let me know cause im willing to pay for these. Let me know cause i REALLY need a pair ofthese
Thank you

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Those Orange Zoom BB2s look good...

Had anyone seen those anywhere....?
I've seen a few BB 2s at Nordstrom Rack. Copped the BB 2 lows though.
pimp.gif

nordstrom rack in costa mesa, CA had BB2s in sizes 10+

any reports on Ross stores in Orange County with BB1s?

I am now good on my stocking up of the BB1's.. Im am now all about ONE pair of BB2s.. the White Orange...

Any finders of size 10.5 11 or 11.5 Please let me know..

Those Orange Zoom BB2s look good...

Had anyone seen those anywhere....?

Copped them about 4-5 months ago from Rugged Warehouse in a 12.5

No luck with BB1's at Ross stores around here. Saw Kidds and 96's in scattered sizes, but not mine.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Hey offbad, they had them in a size 11? What colors?
11 i think so. 11.5 too
white/blue patent.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

How much were they? Did you happen to see a 13? Thanks in advance.
50 dollars.
larger sizes had an array of shoes including BB2, Sharkley, Hyperdunk, AF25 low/high, team Jordans in assorted colors.
for BB2 i do remember white/blue patent, and white/green patent. i think also a white/red patent.

this is what i remember as of this most recent friday. nordstrom in lake forest had nothing.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

How much were they? Did you happen to see a 13? Thanks in advance.
nordstrom rack ontario mills had size 13 bb2 white/forest. no luck with ross out here in the inland empire yet.

All of the people seeing the Kidds at Ross--- keep your eyes out. The pattern around here was Zoom 96, then Zoom 95, then Zoom Flight Five, then the BB1's.They may be coming in shortly.

I guess it's safe to say there isn't anything in a 8/8.5 out there.
laugh.gif

Can't believe the size 9 in Soldier 1's is just chillin' there at Desert Ridge Marketplace ROSS instead of in my room.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

50 dollars.
larger sizes had an array of shoes including BB2, Sharkley, Hyperdunk, AF25 low/high, team Jordans in assorted colors.
for BB2 i do remember white/blue patent, and white/green patent. i think also a white/red patent.
Gooooood Night..... Thats quite a stash right there... a t a Nordstrom or Ross? Ontario Mills is in CA correct?

I can only imagine the small town Ross' that have stashs no one realizes or cares about...

Originally Posted by offbad

50 dollars.
Gooooood Night..... Thats quite a stash right there... a t a Nordstrom or Ross? Ontario Mills is in CA correct?

I can only imagine the small town Ross' that have stashs no one realizes or cares about...

happy.gif

if i see anything yall been lookin for, ill see what i can do.

Gabriel-Urist-X-Adidas-Ts-Pro-Model-2.jpg
Spotted 1 pair of these in a size 10 last night (without key chain). You never know what you will find. They were 27.99.

For real???? I could see someone who likes Adidas really wettin themselves over those. They look like a Collectors Edition..

Back
Top Bottom