Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Shipment update...was to be delivered by Mon 2/11, now moved to Tues 2/12. Hope that's the last change!!!

Shipment update...was to be delivered by Mon 2/11, now moved to Tues 2/12. Hope that's the last change!!!

Ours arrive on the same date.

If they arrive while there is light out, I will post pics then, if not they'll have to wait until Wednesday.

No good inspired pairs can be made with the crap uppers they have available. Nike dropping the ball with kobe ids.

I have a iD voucher coming my way, but I can't come up with anything I like. This really needs a solid upper.

This is what I came up with. Thoughts?

View media item 254628
What I do when I'm looking at IDs, I rarely go in with the mindset of for sure ordering. I play with the options, if I make a pair that I REALLY like, that I keep coming back to, or keep thinking about while I'm away from the computer, I come back and still feel the same... That's when I order. IDs are too expensive to get a pair that you're just ok with having... Get a gr that you're just ok with having... Cheaper, and you don't have to wait almost 2 months to get em.

I have a pair I want to order, but I scooped pythons today. If I get good news tomorrow when I do my taxes, I might pull the trigger.

For anyone who already received their pairs, does the EM around the lace holes area have the fibers separated from the backing material at the edges?

Just want to make sure it's supposed to be like that. on my gr pairs, that edge is glued on there. Hope I explained this clear enough.

if you can, post pics.

Here are some pics. The fabric at the edge is not glued onto the backing material unlike my GR pairs. It's like this all around the lacehole area on both shoes. Just wondering if the ID's are supposed to be like this/how everyones pairs are.

View media item 255571
View media item 255572
View media item 255573
View media item 255575
View media item 255576

Looks like bad quality control... Doubt it would be noticeable while worn, but if it bothers you, def send em back.

That's what sucks about ordering IDs... The long wait, just to have some shoddy quality, higher prices shoes show up.

Reactions: kvn
:x That should not be doing that. Send it back and get a code! You got me not look forward to getting mine now.

Alright, I don't know when my ID's will get here...just checked and its back to Monday the 11th!? lol. When it does get here, I'll let this fam know! Have a great Thirsty Thursday!

I approve of the grey lining as the Chaos V is my favorite. :smile: Both laces look good. Would like to see them with volt, white, and grey laces lol.

Back
Top Bottom