Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Life has gotten a lot easier once I came to realization that the amnesties will not come out nor will we be able to recreate it. Its a sad and harsh reality I guess its more money for the 9's.

Damn. I've spent a insane amount of hours mocking up all the ones I want to make. Money is mad tight these days. So I gotta knock the stack down to one pair. It's gunna be a hard one to pick for sure. Bummer city.
mean.gif

here are some of my favorites.
Every last one of those Graffiti Pair is HORRIFIC.

But the Dolphins have some promise if you go with a Solid Green Upper!

The Best So Far is the Blue/Pink combo... but the Dolphins could leap them, but Never Ever with that Horrendous Pattern on them... gotta go Solid.

I'd say the chances of it being all the way through are extremely slim considering the rendering on ID already shows you exactly what we fear. (granted it was WAY worse in person, which will likely be the case yet again)
Does this happen with other colors as well or is it specific to just the red.  For example, will this show up on a black upper?

Every last one of those Graffiti Pair is HORRIFIC.

But the Dolphins have some promise if you go with a Solid Green Upper!

The Best So Far is the Blue/Pink combo... but the Dolphins could leap them, but Never Ever with that Horrendous Pattern on them... gotta go Solid.
thanks...but I'm sure I'll still be doing the graf pattern. I know I'm the minority with this but I like the pattern on this silloette. Plus I'm a fan of the artist who designed it. I am bummed the pattern does not come out how it was supposed to though. To each his own. That's the great thing about Nike iD. You do what you like.

thanks...but I'm sure I'll still be doing the graf pattern. I know I'm the minority with this but I like the pattern on this silloette. Plus I'm a fan of the artist who designed it. I am bummed the pattern does not come out how it was supposed to though. To each his own. That's the great thing about Nike iD. You do what you like.
Truedat, bro. TRUEDAT.

My air mag ID's came in last night. Pretty happy with how they turned out, no flaws or anything like that.
you stole my idea but you didnt use mag blue and it loooks terrible compared to mine i mixed my own mag color you used that green atomic teal LOL but good try

Back
Top Bottom