Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

you people that bought sz12 need to cancel and get your size
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Got my 11's, really glad I kept checking the site :D
happy.gif

ALL THE SIZES THAT WERE NOT UP BEFORE ARE NOW UP.

ALL THE SIZES THAT WERE UP BEFORE ARE ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT SIZE 15.

anyhow.....i guess those people who ordered the wrong size just to get a pair can return them now/cancel their previous order. or not.....

its limited to one pair per household so........i dunno

my boy is lucky he got a friend like me. 11.5 copped for him. You guys that ordered the wrong size 2 hours ago....what are you going to do now? Can you cancel the wrong size to cop the right size?
Wear your kicks!

^^ yes just cancel your previous order and order again. you can call them to cancel your previous order 1-800-806-NIKE

dont forget free shipping........

FSIDCHR

is kobe wearing the blk/yellows again 2nite?? cause they are once again LOSING.

Quote:
size 7--8.5, 9.5, 10, 11, or 11.5 were never up. It's the same thing as the black/purple H2k5s. I'm size 11.5 and there was never a pair in that size for black/purple H2k5. Same with this. so i have to settle with size 12.

They had size 11 in the 2k5, I know because I bought them

Quote:
is kobe wearing the blk/yellows again 2nite?? cause they are once again LOSING.

Yeah he has the, on..

it's 81-84 in the 3rd.. a lot of basketball left man. No Way Bobcats win this game
Wear your kicks!

i agree completely on the ticketmaster system. its all business, no flash, no bling. it just works. its a lost concept in web design these days.

so whats up with the laser version of these? will they ever be released? limited or not?

just got my correct size(9.5). i still have a size 9 coming- i will hook someone up for retail plus shipping-get at me

I just got my size 11. Kobe is playing great tonight...too bad no one else except for Smuch is doing anything. He's got 31 points with the 3rd just about to end.

Got my size 8.5 with no problems. Now I just need thr Carolina Blue colorway....
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

you guys that ordered a size thats not yours should know that you cant cancel the order
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Cool got my sz 8 finally. Wish Nike had handled it right from the kick off time, but... How long does it take to get your confirmation email?

NO 12s again...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Buy my stuff, check my ebay link.SZ 11.5-12
\n
\n

not a big fan of these....why couldn't they do something cool like laser 81 on it or something.....for this price i spend a little more rather get the LA select 2k4's.......not cool with the idea they might nike ID them like 2k4's and 2k5's.....
the chicago tour ones are dope........these are too plain for limited....i second noblekane we gonna find these at eastbay

I absolutely can't stand KoMe but I've gotta admit, those kicks are HOT. And based on the technology and the look, I can't imagine them performing any less than spectacularly. Like an upgrade of the 2K5.

[/i][/center]

Back
Top Bottom