Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

the insole's both positive and negative.
the peeling problem, etc.
but they give you excellent comfort.
so much for "molds to my foot" eh?

I've managed to superglue the peeled part on my insoles but in turn, it became
VERY stiff and it rubs against my arch... damn it.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

hm i dont have that problem.  my insole never turned stiff, the glue just hardened. 

hm i dont have that problem.  my insole never turned stiff, the glue just hardened. 

yeah, the 6s are more forgiving on the toes...

yup.. and that's why i like the VI's more. i played in the V's (before the VI's were out) and i loved them. i moved to the VI's and i don't wanna look at my zk5

yeah, the 6s are more forgiving on the toes...

yup.. and that's why i like the VI's more. i played in the V's (before the VI's were out) and i loved them. i moved to the VI's and i don't wanna look at my zk5

The V's fit really tight. I usually wear a size 8 but these are really tight on the sides. Do they stretch? Also I got the rices but since they're a supreme I had to go up .5 a size. Seems like the Supreme's fit even tighter.

The V's fit really tight. I usually wear a size 8 but these are really tight on the sides. Do they stretch? Also I got the rices but since they're a supreme I had to go up .5 a size. Seems like the Supreme's fit even tighter.

thinking of picking up some duke's for ball.... is the traction on the blue translucent soles good for anyone thats played in it? and is that peeling problem on the insoles a big issure cuz my friend has the red all star kobe's and his peeled too

thinking of picking up some duke's for ball.... is the traction on the blue translucent soles good for anyone thats played in it? and is that peeling problem on the insoles a big issure cuz my friend has the red all star kobe's and his peeled too

Originally Posted by yanky

look up a few posts
tongue.gif
yes they do.  I got it at first and it hut but after a few wears, it feels roomy.

Rondo: if the insole peels, you might feel it when you step in the shoe but its not too major.  Double sock and you might not even feel it.  Just glue it back?

Originally Posted by yanky

look up a few posts
tongue.gif
yes they do.  I got it at first and it hut but after a few wears, it feels roomy.

Rondo: if the insole peels, you might feel it when you step in the shoe but its not too major.  Double sock and you might not even feel it.  Just glue it back?

Back
Top Bottom