ZYZZ Dead at 22

Arent there laws for faking your death or is that just in the U.S.

damn crazy if true, i had no idea dude was only 22 
eek.gif

r.i.p
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Russian-born Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, known as Zyzz, died after being found unconscious in a sauna, a post on his fanpage said yesterday

awesome source.
Alright, Joe Camel Toe or whatever your name is. This is what i was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at. The SOURCE.

What does the bold say? I can't read.

From chestbrah's fb:

[h6][/h6]
[h6]I love you my baby brother, it's good to know that ill always have you looking down on me. I promise I'll make you proud. I'll see you soon. You weren't just my brother, u were also my best friend. I will never forgot you and I shall carry on your legacy. Love from your older brother Said. God bless your soul and rip [emoji]9829[/emoji][/h6]

wait...who the hell is this guy? a bunch of yall seem genuinely upset about this random? not even trying to sound rude i legitimately want answers. was this dude anything beyond ripped?

for second there thought it was NT zyzz...i was like ##$ he just got his concords today and now hes dead?!!? poor guy
tired.gif

but RIP to Zyzz

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Russian-born Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, known as Zyzz, died after being found unconscious in a sauna, a post on his fanpage said yesterday

awesome source.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at. The SOURCE.

cute 
i said that i had misunderstood you, my bad. twice. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Sneaky

awesome source.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at. The SOURCE.

cute 
i said that i had misunderstood you, my bad. twice. 

But you get it now, right?

^ give it up, you sound like a d bag

RIP if true.  Sad to see anyone go out so young but I still feel like this is fake

i was hoping a troll confession thread wouldve come out by now...

damn.

rip mr. shreddashian.

i actually use some of his workout plan.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

^ give it up, you sound like a d bag

RIP if true.  Sad to see anyone go out so young but I still feel like this is fake

I hope you aren't talking to me......

Originally Posted by CreekShow

well stop hoping bc I was

laugh.gif
How do i sound like a D Bag? I'm just making sure me and Joe Camel on the same page now.

I wasn't trying to disrespect Zyzz's death(if he really is dead.) And he misunderstood. Calm down, killa.

you're really making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. he already apologized for taking it the wrong way. no need to drag it out more

you're really making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. he already apologized for taking it the wrong way. no need to drag it out more
laugh.gif
 This.. I was looking at the last page like damb this dude still going after joe camel apologized for the misunderstanding 

Back
Top Bottom