2 explosions at Brussels airport

German Defense Force had over 20 million plus soldiers...

ISIS has... 200k? Probably now 100k after all the bombings by Russia and the NATO.

And this guy is still here comparing the two? Read a history for crying out loud.

Conventional fighting force!

'I used to shoot at everything,' he said laconically, 'certainly not just military targets. We liked to go for women pushing prams, often with children at their sides. It was a kind of sport really.....'

Or this from another unnamed Oberleutnant of the Luftwaffe, captured on July 17 1940 after baling out from his aircraft over Kent; 'It became a need in me to drop bombs. It tingles me, gives me a fine feeling. Just as beautiful, in fact, as shooting at someone.'

This banishment of morality, of ethical behaviour, is apparent in transcript after transcript. Hitler had boasted in the early days of the regime of turning the youth of Nazi Germany into 'magnificent beasts of prey.' But even wild beasts never killed for sport, like radio operator Eberhard Kehrle and infantryman Franz Kneipp.

Kehrle; 'In the Caucasus, when one us went down, we didn't need a lieutenant giving the orders, telling us what to do. Pistols out, women and children, everything you saw...cleansed.'

ISIS has... 200k? Probably now 100k after all the bombings by Russia and the NATO.

And this guy is still here comparing the two? Read a history for crying out loud.
I'm not judging them as a fighting force, I'm judging them by their moral compass.

They were still a conventional fighting force, they had bounds. Look at North Africa where the SS didn't fight.
So you consider the killing of 6 million innocent men, women and children via firing squad, burning in ovens, gas chambers, starvation, hypothermia, sadistic experiments, etc....conventional?

I'm not judging them as a fighting force, I'm judging them by their moral compass.
Holocaust%20Victims.jpg

Last edited:
"But at least they direct their hate" famb :rolleyes :smh:
Jews, and the disabled mostly. Literally anybody that wasn't an average European that didn't submit to their rule. Who hasn't ISIS killed, the Nazi's didn't go around burning people in cages as a stunt.

Gassing and starving human beings showed the Nazi's had a 'moral compass'? What about the Nazi human experimentation project? What's next... the WW2 Japanese Unit 731 human experimentation were pale in comparison to ISIS? Seriously... educate yourself son. .

Last edited:
I am now convinced that blco is drafting his tag team partners straight from stormfront now.

First cl-troll and now this guy. You sure know how to pick 'em.

:smh:

So the Nazi's gassing and starving human beings showed they had a 'moral compass'? What about the Nazi human experimentation project? What's next... the WW2 Japanese Unit 731 human experimentation were pale in comparison to ISIS? Seriously... educate yourself son. .
Don't worry, I've read up on WW2. It's atrocity after atrocity. But again, they didn't rule with 100% pure terror. Japan was roughly equal to ISIS in their moral compass (none). The invasion of China and the Phillipines is basically Mosul.

Just because I hate ISIS doesn't mean I'm a right wing nutjob. I'm quite the centrist, in fact.

Last edited:
I am now convinced that blco is drafting his tag team partners straight from stormfront now.

First cl-troll and now this guy. You sure know how to pick 'em.

mean.gif
Can't be from stormfront if he actually acknowledges the holocaust happened

"But at least they direct their hate" famb :rolleyes :smh:
Jews, and the disabled mostly. Literally anybody that wasn't an average European that didn't submit to their rule. Who hasn't ISIS killed, the Nazi's didn't go around burning people in cages as a stunt.

Did you know some Arab extremist tactics were emulated straight from Nazis?

Did you know there was a great deal of support for nazism in some Arab countries?

Do you know who Rashid Ali is?

Don't worry, I've read up on WW2. It's atrocity after atrocity. But again, they didn't rule with 100% pure terror. Japan was roughly equal to ISIS in their moral compass (none). The invasion of China and the Phillipines is basically Mosul.

Yeah the difference was that Japan had an actual military which included you know planes, boats, tanks, etc... you know those things that could actually threaten the sovereignty of the United States.

Let me know when the first wave of ISIS fighters hit San Diego in their row boats because we Californians are more than ready to take em out.

what the **** are you talking about? 

the Nazis killed 3,000,000 ethnic Poles, in addition to the 3,000,000+ Polish Jews...

What the **** are we even talking about anymore?

The leaps in logic people are capable of making continue to blow me away. Mind blowing.

Last edited:

what the **** are you talking about? 

the Nazis killed 3,000,000 ethnic Poles, in addition to the 3,000,000+ Polish Jews...

We haven't even mentioned the Eastern front against the Soviets...

Last edited:
We haven't even mentioned the Eastern front against the Soviets...
That's war for you. The Soviets threw away 20 mil lives, not to mention the collateral in East Europe. Mein Kampf can basically be summed as "we want polish fields". It wasn't senseless killing however, they stood for something. A terrible something, but they were not animals. They were OD nationalism, not OD religion that means kill everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom