2 explosions at Brussels airport

Yes, yes you do.

Plain sight is your opinion, unless you provide real genuine proof that there are more Mosques teaching hate than there are churches you shouldn't spout the ********.

It's people spouting nonsense that they can't support with actual facts that leads to the resentment and hate towards Muslims we see running rampant now.

Ever seen those Saudi-sponsored mosques that pop up around Europe? Look outside or go on liveleak for about 1 minute.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTS?

Actually numbers?

A legitimate study?

Or just your ******** assumptions?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-interactive-map-shows-radical-mosques-across-us

Islam needs to catch up to the 21st century if it wants to avoid all the 'Islamophobia'. This is a good start:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...tand-up-to-take-on-the-ideology-of-islam.html

Last edited:
Yes, yes you do.

Plain sight is your opinion, unless you provide real genuine proof that there are more Mosques teaching hate than there are churches you shouldn't spout the ********.

It's people spouting nonsense that they can't support with actual facts that leads to the resentment and hate towards Muslims we see running rampant now.
I show no hate towards the hundreds upon hundreds of millions of moderate Islam. I simply hate the radical and disgusting variations of it practiced by these backwards nations.

Take it sort of like if AIDS suddenly popped up. If I noticed that most of the cases were in gay men, I'd isolate my searches there. I have nothing against them, but there's no denying the facts.

Mecca has to catch up to real life, like many of the non-ME states.

Last edited:
•Over the past 5 years in Europe, Muslims have perpetrated less than 2% of terror attacks.

•Between 1980 and 2005 in the United States, 94% of terror attacks were carried out by non-Muslims.

Let that sink in. Turn off your TV. Open a book. Use FBI data to find hard numbers. The media is perpetuating your fear of Islam.

I'm not even a Muslim.

Last edited:
•Over the past 5 years in Europe, Muslims are perpetrated less than 2% of terror attacks.

•Between 1980 and 2005 in the United States, 94% of terror attacks were carried out by non-Muslims.

Let that sink in. Turn off your TV. Open a book. Use FBI data to find hard numbers. The media is perpetuating your fear of Islam.

I'm not even a Muslim.
IDC about some one man school shooter or Ayer. That's not War on Terror terrorism, that's murder.

Last edited:
•Over the past 5 years in Europe, Muslims are perpetrated less than 2% of terror attacks.

I'm not even a Muslim.
IDC about some one man school shooter or Ayer. That's not War on Terror terrorism, that's murder.

:stoneface:

Those are domestic crimes, we deal with it all the time. ISIS and their goons are a humanitarian crisis and infection that spreads rapidly.

A domestic crime that has killed over how many AMERICANS? No that's not a problem but we're suppose to be overly concern about a bunch of terrorists half a world away? How many aircraft carriers does ISIS have? Nuclear bombs? Tanks? Submarines? What about drones and laser guide missiles?

I get your mind frame though.. they are evil Muslims and according to that website 'religion of peace' they are going to come here and impose Sharia law by taking over our cities one by one. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Those are domestic crimes, we deal with it all the time. ISIS and their goons are a humanitarian crisis and infection that spreads rapidly.

Isn't domestic terrorism still terrorism?

Apparently its only terrorism when the people committing the acts are of the Islamic faith :rolleyes

Sandy Hook terrorist attack? Nah that's just domestic crime/murder :stoneface:

Last edited:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I don't care that we live in America far away from the action, for now that is.
No one wants to watch a clip of people being executed
mean.gif

x-alt x-alt

Was this terrorism or just some domestic crime/murder?

oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg
Dude was some cult nutcase that blows up a daycare center.. The fact he killed surrendering Iraqi soldiers was a sign that he's was mentally disturbed. That's domestic terrorism, but it's not as prevalent as what's going on right now every single day.

Last edited:
To get the point across, if these were your people, you'd want these animals dead.
My people? What does that even mean?

I want anyone who kills innocent citizens brought to justice, foreign or domestic.

What are you even trying to say?

So Sandy Hook and all the other numerous mass shootings that happen here aren't acts of domestic terrorism?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom