2 explosions at Brussels airport

They were most definitely animals...
Rommel and pretty much all non-SS would like to have a word with you.

Their end goal was stupid, but honestly 'll end this here. It's just a circlejerk, so we'll agree to disagree, no?

Last edited:
Sure,not sure how much further down the rabbit hole I wanna go with someone who'd go to such great lengths to justify the actions of the Third Reich. Nationalism can and has been used for the same ends in war just as religion.

Sure,not sure how much further down the rabbit hole I wanna go with someone who'd go to such great lengths to justify the actions of the Third Reich. Nationalism can and has been used for the same ends in war just as religion.
I'm not justifying their actions. It's hateful and a scar in European history.

We haven't even mentioned the Eastern front against the Soviets...
That's war for you. The Soviets threw away 20 mil lives, not to mention the collateral in East Europe. Mein Kampf can basically be summed as "we want polish fields". It wasn't senseless killing however, they stood for something. A terrible something, but they were not animals. They were OD nationalism, not OD religion that means kill everyone.

Next you'll be telling us nazi torture wasn't that bad because it was in the name of science lol.

Just so you know, the only people on the face of this planet who would agree with you are neo-nazi, white supremacist, hitler apologists. But if you insist on exposing yourself, by all means, continue.

This dude is really sounding like a Nazi sympathizer

And when he gets banned we'll have people acting like it's a travesty

We haven't even mentioned the Eastern front against the Soviets...
That's war for you. The Soviets threw away 20 mil lives, not to mention the collateral in East Europe. Mein Kampf can basically be summed as "we want polish fields". It wasn't senseless killing however, they stood for something. A terrible something, but they were not animals. They were OD nationalism, not OD religion that means kill everyone.

Next you'll be telling us nazi torture wasn't that bad because it was in the name of science lol.

Just so you know, the only people on the face of this planet who would agree with you are neo-nazi, white supremacist, hitler apologists. But if you insist on exposing yourself, by all means, continue.

I had a few Iranian classmates that fall under being nazi sympathyzers as well.

They were most definitely animals...
Please, I grew up in a liberal household, and a first gen immigrant. If I dissent with an Obama interpretation and say there's a major issue with ISIS and what they're doing, instead of actual debate, we go around dropping bombs.

If I say ISIS' moral values are worse than an already terrible regime, I'm suddenly a Nazi apologist that thinks they're saints and supports 24/7 Muslim deportation patrols.

7200071_kofbestof2015-the-year-nick-young-became_t813270bc.gif

Get the **** off that high horse

Last edited:
I bet some of your best friends are arab/muslim too aren't they?

You didn't disagree with obama, you said they were subhuman and worse than nazis, That gif applies to everything you've said in here.

Do me a favor and run all this by your "liberal' parents and come back in here with their opinion.

It's not the fact that you think ISIS is worse that makes you sound like a Nazi sympathizer

It's that you're seriously minimizing Nazi atrocities in order to push that narrative

Please, I grew up in a liberal household, and a first gen immigrant. If I dissent with an Obama interpretation and say there's a major issue with ISIS and what they're doing, instead of actual debate, we go around dropping bombs.

If I say ISIS' moral values are worse than an already terrible regime, I'm suddenly a Nazi apologist that thinks they're saints and supports 24/7 Muslim deportation patrols.

Get the **** off that high horse
How are ISIS's morals worse? The Nazis systematically killed and tortured women and children. What's worse than that?

You make it seem like because ISIS kills by more brutal means (which isn't true) and films it, they're some how morally inferior? Like the Nazis wore collared shirts and pleated pants, so they're more respectable
laugh.gif

How did you arrive at this logic?

I bet some of your best friends are arab/muslim too aren't they?

You didn't disagree with obama, you said they were subhuman and worse than nazis, That gif applies to everything you've said in here.

Do me a favor and run all this by your "liberal' parents and come back in here with their opinion.
How are ISIS's morals worse? The Nazis systematically killed and tortured women and children. What's worse than that?

You make it seem like because ISIS kills by more brutal means (which isn't true) and films it, they're some how morally inferior? Like the Nazis wore collared shirts and pleated pants, so they're more respectable :lol:

How did you arrive at this logic?
It's because the Wehrmact, otherwise known as the non-evil dudes didn't go and execute everybody in a town. Plus, they actually took prisoners like a professional army, the Western Front being significantly less harsh than the East, of course. Not justifying their treatment, a 60% survival rate isn't anything to brag about. War is war, good people get caught in the middle.

But at the end of the day, the Nazis had ordinary foot soldiers of ordinary men motivated by their country, just like what we sent there. ISIS has blood thirsty foot soldiers made up of blood thirsty animals. Think of it as a nonprofessional Waffen SS with a religious twist. Yet it's also as inconveniently placed as possible, craves attention like no other, and happens to spread like wildfire.

This is not a 1-man Klan Rally, and I'm not a Nazi apologist. Could we get on topic and talk about the events instead of continuing CL's legacy?

Last edited:
I posted earlier in the thread that my girls mom was in the airport when the bombs went off and how they evacuated her and others to a military camp. They ended up putting her in a hotel and eventually on a flight back to Bolivia but she was only allowed to take her cell phone and passport. They confiscated the rest of her luggage and are going to ship it back to her in a month since it was "part of the scene of the crime." She was all over the news in Bolivia where she's from

Religion is just used as a political ideology to fight the enemy. Take away this ideology and there would be another one used.There has always been other Arab and other Middle Eastern groups/militias, they were considered communists or nationalists and were deemed terrorists. They were even more powerful than the Islamiststs.

ISIS could be obliterated but why are they still gaining power? Because you have intelligence agencies and even Western countries using them and supporting them with funds and training indirectly or directly.

Islamist radicals didn't even have much leverage until after the western countries had supported them to fight their proxy wars in the region.

These radical fanatics will remain in power as long as the West needs them. Without ISIS, you can't push policies to infringe on rights or place fear to control the masses or to invade other countries for power and resources in the Middle East.

Last edited:
^ Finally someone in here talking some sense. A lot of you don't even take the time to critically think "why are they even here!?" Y'all prob thinking they are too powerful to stop [emoji]128527[/emoji]

It's also appalling how the EU and US choose to ignore this: https://www.rt.com/news/336967-isis-files-oil-turkey-exclusive/
Religion is just used as a political ideology to fight the enemy. Take away this ideology and there would be another one used.There has always been other Arab and other Middle Eastern groups/militias, they were considered communists or nationalists and were deemed terrorists. They were even more powerful than the Islamiststs.

ISIS could be obliterated but why are they still gaining power? Because you have intelligence agencies and even Western countries using them and supporting them with funds and training indirectly or directly.

Islamist radicals didn't even have much leverage until after the western countries had supported them to fight their proxy wars in the region.

These radical fanatics will remain in power as long as the West needs them. Without ISIS, you can't push policies to infringe on rights or place fear to control the masses or to invade other countries for power and resources in the Middle East.

You're not wrong, but there are a lot of christian refugees from Syria who haven't been radicalized.

Last edited:
The republican party is full of KKK and Nazi sympathizers....even the ones that aren't as vocal about it drop hints by comparing them to groups like "BLM" and the "Black panthers" that are nowhere NEAR as bad. I can safely say X-Alt falls into that category.:lol:
What are you on? The things that happened in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc are apalling. The police has one job. I also have no beef with BLM, they're mostly non-violent. So for all of you who think a 20 year old guy in a forum about sneakers is racist, let me tell y'all a story...

When my "middle-class" neighborhood got tons of people from Cabrini, we chose to stay at public schools instead of fly off to private schools. I grew up around them and never had an issue, most of my childhood friends are African-American. You could even say their fashion ideas got to me at a young age...

But what I simply said is that I'm apalled by ISIS' moral values to the point where I see them as even worse than the Third Reich. How does that constitute defending them??? Just because I even brought the latter up I'm a Nazi apologist that should burn in hell?

Saying that Nazis are somehow morally superior because their hate and motives are more defined definitely comes off as defending them.

Saying that Nazis are somehow morally superior because their hate and motives are more defined definitely comes off as defending them.
It's choosing between dying of starvation or dehydration. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

nt is taking a turn for the worst lately.

sheesh 

Last edited:
^ Finally someone in here talking some sense. A lot of you don't even take the time to critically think "why are they even here!?" Y'all prob thinking they are too powerful to stop [emoji]128527[/emoji]
The issue with ISIS and its predecessors is that it's kind of like cancer. You think you have it under control, and it comes back more brutal than ever. We saw what happened in Afghanistan and Chechnya after big wars. They come back to raid theaters, schoolhouses and throw planes into skyscrapers. I don't care who intervenes, as long as its not the Saudis or some Sharia law kingdom. Really the mythical "Arab Coalition" would be a great idea, but honestly I wouldn't even mind if the Assad regime pushed them back, literally anything over ISIS and Nusrah.

Back
Top Bottom