2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interesting fantasy matchup for sure.

Harper v. Parker
Jordan v. Ginobili
Pippen v. Leonard
Rodman v. Duncan
Longley v. Splitter

Spurs depth v. Bulls triangle offense.

Is this series played with today's rules '90s rules? Big difference as you could handcheck back then, Ginobili's flopping would be negated. If it's today's rules Rodman would fouls out before halftime and be ejected for two games and miss another two for suspension.

'90s rules: Bulls in six
Today's rules: Spurs in seven

Come on bruh's. The Spurs are a great great team but we talking about one of the best dynasties of all time here with Jordan's Bulls. Bulls would win. Shaw and Kobe Lakers would take the Spurs out too.

Edited due to pm of hurt feelings. :lol:

Your personal issues are funny. :lol:
I've seen miami like this in spurts..but the fact that the spurs did it for 48 minutes game after game was most impressive..I doubt they can put up another performance like that for another year.. They put it all out there.. Revenge played a significant role as well

That Spurs teams will probably go down as one of the best offensive teams in NBA history. I've NEVER seen offense being played so efficiently ever in my life. And I've been watching basketball for 20 years.

The Spurs offense took down a worn out Heat team in their 4th straight Finals, and suddenly they are all timers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's with them making their move AFTER LeBron left game 1, trailing in the 4th quarter, in their own gym.
And losing game 2 in their gym.

By game 3, the Heat were finished as a team from playing 80+ playoff games in 4 years, and the Spurs took advantage. They deserve their props, and earned their title, but stop with the all time, beat the MJ Bulls, 80's Lakers, Celtics, etc etc etc.

Just stop.

That's like the 2011 Mavs thinking they could take on all comers no matter who, just off one title. The same exact team choked the year before and were taken out with ease the previous 6 years. Hell, they went 7 games in the first round against the Mavs, but could take on MJ's Bulls? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Spurs offense took down a worn out Heat team in their 4th straight Finals, and suddenly they are all timers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's with them making their move AFTER LeBron left game 1, trailing in the 4th quarter, in their own gym.
And losing game 2 in their gym.

By game 3, the Heat were finished as a team from playing 80+ playoff games in 4 years, and the Spurs took advantage. They deserve their props, and earned their title, but stop with the all time, beat the MJ Bulls, 80's Lakers, Celtics, etc etc etc.

Just stop.

That's like the 2011 Mavs thinking they could take on all comers no matter who, just off one title. The same exact team choked the year before and were taken out with ease the previous 6 years. Hell, they went 7 games in the first round against the Mavs, but could take on MJ's Bulls? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree that people in here are overestimating the spurs a lil bit.....but you are totally undervaluing and underestimating them.

Stop pretending like the spurs haven't played deep into the playoffs as well the last 3-4years.

Not to mention ...in the west. While Miami has had a cakewalk to the finals every year.

This was an amazing team that ran some of the best offensive basketball in a long time.

Maybe not 96 Bulls...but give credit where it's due.

Part 2 of Summer with Victor Oladipo:

Here's part 1 if you missed it:

Last edited:
@NickFriedell: DeMarcus Cousins went down. Walking gingerly off the floor with trainers.

:lol: Isn't White the starters and Blue the bench?

Rose / Curry
James Harden
Korver
Gay/ Parsons
Davis/ Drummond

Or Drummond can start.

Possible starting lineups... White has the 4 best players on the team. Unless Cousins starts next to Davis, White has the 5 starters on their team.

@NickFriedell: Jerry Colangelo says Cousins is headed to get an MRI as a 'precaution'. Doesn't sound too concerned.

michael-scott-noooooooooo-o.gif

You can hurt yourself working out in a gym by yourself. Obviously there's less risk than an actual 5v5 game but whenever you play basketball, or any sport, there's risk of you getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom