2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So, In regards to online sites for the tiffs, is Nike and CCS the only online stores gettin them or is diamondsupplyco's online website and cncpts getting em too!

Thanks in advanced!

I was able to get my pair from SPoT, I was just stating my opinion on CCS haha. I honestly was expecting it to be different than the basketball/Jordan releases but to no avail. Thanks for the link guys.
yea but like they said earlier. its a different fan base. i know everybody wants a stupid retro jordan or any other hyped up shoe. but sb dunks, ive never hung around anyone except my bestfriend who knew the importants of dunks...matter of fact i think dunks are better than j's in diversity. they keep retroing j's, but ive never heard of a dunk retroing. seems like theyre a one tyme deal

So, In regards to online sites for the tiffs, is Nike and CCS the only online stores gettin them or is diamondsupplyco's online website and cncpts getting em too!

Thanks in advanced!
i think DSC should be getting them. i kno there site advertising like they will. im tryna look for low key sites myself to cop a pair or 2

i think DSC should be getting them. i kno there site advertising like they will. im tryna look for low key sites myself to cop a pair or 2
wouldn't rely on DSC as your #1 option. they crash when they release their mystery boxes and have sales, their servers are going to be trashed next saturday lol. just a heads up. 

wouldn't rely on DSC as your #1 option. they crash when they release their mystery boxes and have sales, their servers are going to be trashed next saturday lol. just a heads up. 
low key man. goin straight to the source is like saying im going to the gucci store to buy a gucci wallet. not tryna luck out

low key man. goin straight to the source is like saying im going to the gucci store to buy a gucci wallet. not tryna luck out
don't really catch what you're saying bro? i'm pretty sure 90% of the people in here are going to rely on NDC and DSC, so I was just trying to give buddy the heads up. if you don't regularly get through on nike and you've never been on diamond's website during a hyped up release, there's a good chance you won't get them. just trying to help you out.

Like that dude posting them gucci drivers 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

if u dnt know that u aint been here for the last couple of weeks...so....welcome friend. we have cookies and refreshments on the counter help yourself

chill the **** out *****---I was around when the OGs came out... where was you at?

If you don't wanna answer that's cool, but don't speak for everybody. Youngins on #NT been getting way out of pocket as of late :lol: :lol:

IF I strike out, I'm banking on there being a ton of them for sale at the sneaker con a week later. I may not pursue a pair if I don't get them though, I've got the lows and while I'd love to get a pair of the highs it really isn't all that serious.

29yrs young over here.

Never went to college, went the independent studies route and taught myself computer IT/networking. Passed a few Cisco and microsoft certifications to beef up my résumé. Landed a full time IT gig.

Not taking out a school loan definitely helped free up some loose change for the sneaker habit.

Dude! We have a lot in common, pmed

Easily added to cart but not buying

Camping?
laugh.gif

Yeah forget that I'll pay resale before I wait in line more than 5 minutes
gonna attempt to cop from NDC and a few other places and then head to the shop about an hour before it opens to scope the place out. only "camped" (stood out for two hours) for one pair of shoes in my life and sh*t got rowdy and my mother almost got into a fight with a female store manager lol.

Decided to pass on the BHMs and decided to get these instead. Really happy with my pair and have been wanting to get these for awhile

these laces make it hard to put my foot in the shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom