A Day in The Life of YungMooly....

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

Detroit....Michigan as a whole breeds the most corniest of all cornball people on earth. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity. So glad I left Michigan.

-The Juice

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

Detroit....Michigan as a whole breeds the most corniest of all cornball people on earth. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity. So glad I left Michigan.

-The Juice

Whats with all the Detroit hate in here, don't knock it if you've never been around to the spots in Detroit, and SE michigan in general...and for therecord Cartiers are sick. edit: Nice video fam, and nice whips in there too.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

-The Juice

Whats with all the Detroit hate in here, don't knock it if you've never been around to the spots in Detroit, and SE michigan in general...and for the record Cartiers are sick.
No. Cartier WATCHES are sick. Cartier glasses are corny and ONLY worn in Detroit. And for the record from what I have seen 95% of the"woods" I have seen in Detroit are in fact .....fake! There is hate for Detroit because "The D" is quite possibly the whackest city inAmerica. In all honesty when I moved to Michigan (not by choice) it was like you all came from a different planet. You all have the weirdest mentalityever...it's hard to explain. Not to mention the crazy amount of gentrification (take Grosse Point Shores down to Downtown Jefferson and you will see).Bottom line is Detroit is so horrible that your own basketball team doesn't even want to rep it
laugh.gif
. They are tucked away safely in the Hills.

Guarantee if Kwame was allowed to run again you all would vote him back in office....and still have pot holes the size of his car rims in the riddled streets.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

only thing Detroit has going for them is Olympia Coney Island on 7 Mile and Greenfield
pimp.gif

-The Juice

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

-The Juice

Whats with all the Detroit hate in here, don't knock it if you've never been around to the spots in Detroit, and SE michigan in general...and for the record Cartiers are sick.
No. Cartier WATCHES are sick. Cartier glasses are corny and ONLY worn in Detroit. And for the record from what I have seen 95% of the "woods" I have seen in Detroit are in fact .....fake! There is hate for Detroit because "The D" is quite possibly the whackest city in America. In all honesty when I moved to Michigan (not by choice) it was like you all came from a different planet. You all have the weirdest mentality ever...it's hard to explain. Not to mention the crazy amount of gentrification (take Grosse Point Shores down to Downtown Jefferson and you will see). Bottom line is Detroit is so horrible that your own basketball team doesn't even want to rep it
laugh.gif

Guarantee if Kwame was allowed to run again you all would vote him back in office....and still have pot holes the size of his car rims in the riddled streets.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

only thing Detroit has going for them is Olympia Coney Island on 7 Mile and Greenfield
pimp.gif

-The Juice

And you're from where? Matter of fact, it don't even matter, I don't have time to sit here and go on some petty *** *+#@#'s city. You got allthis hostility against my city, you must have gotten your square *** ran outta town by some of these 7 Mile goons, so you getting your revenge by talking toughabout my city....OVER THE INTERNET. Dudes is too !*$!! made for me, i guarantee none of you would be saying half the reckless talk if you were in the actualpresence of a Detroit *+#@#. You see what happen to people after they come to my city and talk reckless.(See Young Berg, Styles P, Trick Daddy)

Originally Posted by YungMooly

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

-The Juice

No. Cartier WATCHES are sick. Cartier glasses are corny and ONLY worn in Detroit. And for the record from what I have seen 95% of the "woods" I have seen in Detroit are in fact .....fake! There is hate for Detroit because "The D" is quite possibly the whackest city in America. In all honesty when I moved to Michigan (not by choice) it was like you all came from a different planet. You all have the weirdest mentality ever...it's hard to explain. Not to mention the crazy amount of gentrification (take Grosse Point Shores down to Downtown Jefferson and you will see). Bottom line is Detroit is so horrible that your own basketball team doesn't even want to rep it
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

-The Juice

And you're from where? Matter of fact, it don't even matter, I don't have time to sit here and go on some petty *** *+#@#'s city. You got all this hostility against my city, you must have gotten your square *** ran outta town by some of these 7 Mile goons, so you getting your revenge by talking tough about my city....OVER THE INTERNET. Dudes is too !*$!! made for me, i guarantee none of you would be saying half the reckless talk if you were in the actual presence of a Detroit *+#@#. You see what happen to people after they come to my city and talk reckless.(See Young Berg, Styles P, Trick Daddy)
indifferent.gif

-The Juice

I can't mess with the leather trim on a fitted.

Anyhoo..

I think the word HATE is gettin thrown around too much in here. Mooly, you shouldn't get so defensive when people say they don't like the video. Youposted it to get reactions, then you get upset when people think it's wack. It's basically footage of yourself doin [Latarian Milton] hoodrat stuff wit(your) friends [/LM]. Not to mention the soundtrack is a unoriginal bass heavy song celebrating a lifestyle that won't add up to #$!@ when you become anold man. I have no problem with "you doing you" or whatever, but all you're doin is showin off and basically just gettin attention on theINTERNET. If you don't rap, like you said, why do you need exposure?

Originally Posted by King Will

tired.gif
FlyNY wrote:

Originally Posted by King Will

you mooley
eek.gif
U see how im doin it.
Do you think that makes you look nice?

tired.gif
man its sad how u dudes hate for no reason. Son showin his frames so i thought i would show mine. If u was in the D u would probably have a pair of buffies on too or maybe wish u had a pair and hate on other cats that got em.

No hate, but i wasnt talking about the frames, I meant the hat.. I cant do hats like that..To loud for me
But as long as u like something, do you

Idk what buffies are

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

-The Juice

Lol you are an ignorant clown. I wonder why every Cartier store throughout the world sells glasses since they only sell in Detroit. Thanks for generalizing allMetro-Detroit residents since we are all exactly the same
eyes.gif
. Why are you so salty towards Detroit anyway? You mad doggie? http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/the_blackwallstreet/?action=view&current=umad.jpg

I still don't get how you have a nickname that's a racial slur for the race you are. That in itself is ridiculous.

But the video itself strikes me as a trite and overly vague commentary on urban youth in Detroit. Nothing about it says this is unique lifestyle to"YungMooly" it simply says I subscript to precepts of urban Detroit culture and more to the point says I've seen every hood "film" andsmack dvd have simply loosely idealized that and have attempted to recreate that with less production value.

Don't tell me that's Hate. Cause this notion that everything that isn't a positive commentary on what you've shown us is hate is borderlineretarded. Some of it is in fact simple fact.

Detroit is one of the more rundown/destitute major cities in America. Fact.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I still don't get how you have a nickname that's a racial slur for the race you are. That in itself is ridiculous.

But the video itself strikes me as a trite and overly vague commentary on urban youth in Detroit. Nothing about it says this is unique lifestyle to "YungMooly" it simply says I subscript to precepts of urban Detroit culture and more to the point says I've seen every hood "film" and smack dvd have simply loosely idealized that and have attempted to recreate that with less production value.

Don't tell me that's Hate. Cause this notion that everything that isn't a positive commentary on what you've shown us is hate is borderline ******ed. Some of it is in fact simple fact.

Detroit is one of the more rundown/destitute major cities in America. Fact.
WHOA! Slow down. You don't want to be accused of being "mad" doggie.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by YungMooly

dropKicks
Get off your knees boy. I thought you found the nearest exit outta this thread after that whole "grandma's glasses" fiasco.
roll.gif

thats real cute dawg .. But those grandma glasses still gettin clownd on so maybe stop cryin a lil bit .. You sad? Stop cryin homey my lil cuz gotsome airsoft guns for sale if you wanna cop em it goes hard with your collection
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. Lame %## foo

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I can't mess with the leather trim on a fitted.

Anyhoo..

I think the word HATE is gettin thrown around too much in here. Mooly, you shouldn't get so defensive when people say they don't like the video. You posted it to get reactions, then you get upset when people think it's wack. It's basically footage of yourself doin [Latarian Milton] hoodrat stuff wit (your) friends [/LM]. Not to mention the soundtrack is a unoriginal bass heavy song celebrating a lifestyle that won't add up to #$!@ when you become an old man. I have no problem with "you doing you" or whatever, but all you're doin is showin off and basically just gettin attention on the INTERNET. If you don't rap, like you said, why do you need exposure?

It ain't about that bro. Plenty of dudes in this thread have just straight up said the video and the song was wack. I have no problem with people giving mehonest feedback and you haven't seen me say one thing out the way to somebody who just kept it like that. My problem is with the couple of dudes who arepersonally attacking me and my city. %$+!$+ on here calling me out because i'm out here having a good time doing $!$% in my life. I can deal with thecritcisms, but i'm not letting no personal attacks ride.

Lames on this site hate waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much on other dudes
smh.gif

I don't see the problem with college people wylin' out, and having fun
smh.gif

^^Well I'm originally from Minneapolis but I live in Chicago. Don't try to compare Detroit to either. Save your keystrokes. You can tell me Chicago hasOD gang violence and is run down whatever… I live in the Gold Coast, do the math, no one in my neighborhood is hurtin' from any of that…

I love how any commentary that doesn't put his little video of sorts as the greatest thing since sliced bread is "hate". It's so dumb andbackward I can barely fathom how your life must be where any criticism is automatically "hate".

OrenthalJames, ebayologist Where are you two from since it's so nice.
San Fernando Valley, CA, Fort Worth, TX, Macomb, MI
eyes.gif
, andnow Chicago, Il
pimp.gif

went to Wayne State Uni for a year, a group of "D-boys" pulled guns out (on campus) on a group of student in the first week of school
laugh.gif
. And before you come at me on some Suburbs +$!$, I been all throughout thestreets of Detroit....and it is whack.

-The Juice

OrenthalJames, ebayologist Where are you two from since it's so nice.
San Fernando Valley, CA, Fort Worth, TX, Macomb, MI
eyes.gif
, and now Chicago, Il
pimp.gif

went to Wayne State Uni for a year, a group of "D-boys" pulled guns out (on campus) on a group of student in the first week of school
laugh.gif
. And before you come at me on some Suburbs +$!$, I been all throughout the streets of Detroit....and it is whack.

-The Juice

Yeah, you definitely just confirmed my suspicions, you got ran out the mitten after some $%@@%# put the burners to your face....
laugh.gif
and you got the nerve to be reppin OJ Simpson

Back
Top Bottom