Adidas NMD thread

PK>Mesh 
smokin.gif

Nah Suede store restocked them today. Snuck through with a size 9, expecting to be cancelled but we'll see.
Every single store is going easy with the restock,  but it seems that everyone has some nmd's keep quite for next week, or probably for tomorrow 

I've tried on all 3 models and the circa knit model is the sweet spot out of the 3 different materials IMO. Much better than the mesh versions and only $10 more. PK are nice too but I rather save the $40. If only they had more CK colorways...

It's quite clear go me that the mesh NMDs are a GR. They are sitting on shelves, restocking all over the place and being sold in outlets which normally sell typical GR products such as Stan Smiths and Superstars.

The resale on eBay is next to nothing. The only thing holding up is the OG, City, Camo and Monochrome Primeknits.

These are Adidas' answer to Roshe runs, expect a similar size of release.

I've tried on all 3 models and the circa knit model is the sweet spot out of the 3 different materials IMO. Much better than the mesh versions and only $10 more. PK are nice too but I rather save the $40. If only they had more CK colorways...
But if you took the cost off the table, would you still come to the same conclusion?

Camo is not releasing until April fellas. Spoke with a friend at Wooster. Don't know where the rumors came from.

But if you took the cost off the table, would you still come to the same conclusion?
No. My whole emphasis was the price point vs quality/comfort of the different materials. PK material is the nicest but I would be okay saving the $40 and having the CK instead. 

Last edited:
Mesh is great for a throwaway beater shoes, but I must agree that primeknit is a completely different ball game, but I personally prefer the non-stripe PK than the other one. Let the Monochrome go cause it looks a bit too generic and cheapy. 

I'm still curious on the overall consensus of the women's pair with the that other material, stretch Jersey material. Mine should be coming in on Thursday and will give my two cents on it. 

No. My whole emphasis was the price point vs quality/comfort of the different materials. PK material is the nicest but I would be okay saving the $40 and having the CK instead. 
Word, I think when most people here are comparing the quality of the different models, they're comparing them strictly based on their aesthetics & comfort, not the price tag.

I'd much rather drop the extra $40 for having a shoe that's actually dope, as opposed to saving $40 and having something mediocre, not quite as good as it could be.

Last edited:
Camo is not releasing until April fellas. Spoke with a friend at Wooster. Don't know where the rumors came from.
I can say for 100 percent certain I saw for myself Camo's listed as coming soon with dates / timers on some Euro boutique websites.  I can also say those images and links have been removed.

I'm sure Adidas is switching up the release Calendar based on momentum and business strategy to keep this wave as sky high as possible. Milk these monochrome meshes first..maybe some restocks. Then BAM - camo pk's. 

Thats just the NMD wave. Yzy and UB doing a little something for Adidas too. Feeling like an Adidas Tsunami with all these releases.....

I'm sure Adidas is switching up the release Calendar based on momentum and business strategy to keep this wave as sky high as possible. Milk these monochrome meshes first..maybe some restocks. Then BAM - camo pk's. 

Thats just the NMD wave. Yzy and UB doing a little something for Adidas too. Feeling like an Adidas Tsunami with all these releases.....
Maybe they're gonna take a page out of the Kanye TLOP playbook and make changes to the NMDs while they're still on the shelves. 
laugh.gif

The pk's are hands down way more comfortable. They don't even feel like the same shoe.
I had the mesh's and couldn't keep them, they felt awful.
Same here dude. Not only were they not as comfortable but if you have PKs then the mesh pairs will look very "cheap" and boring.

Does anyone else in here still have a pending charge on PayPal from last Thursday? If so, did your order get through?

You guys are comparing Old Navy with Banana Republic. Same company different targeted audience.

Mesh/CK/Suede will never have the same quality as the PK. Especially at their respective price points.

So do we actually have a definite answer if the Olives and such will be releasing tomorrow or are we just listening to what some store somewhere in neverland has said?

Back
Top Bottom