Adidas NMD thread

Are two different fabrics being used for the upcoming XR1? Looks like the dual thread version use a heavier PK while the camo/heathered version uses a thinner more sock like knit.

Just read this was discussed a few pages back. Guess I will need to try these on in store to see the difference. 

Last edited:

Yall can hate on the mesh (circa knit) all you want but them reds are looking proper!
I don't think there is anything wrong with mesh. But there are at least three different materials that are referred to as mesh, these reds which are similar to the triple blacks and triple whites, the circa knit and then the red/blue/grey pack that came out a few months ago. I personally didn't care for the "mesh" they used on the red/blue/grey pack, it felt like canvas. These red mesh and the circa knit are much nicer. No doubt the PK definitely is on another level though.

those don't look circa knit
Right, they aren't

I don't think there is anything wrong with mesh. But there are at least three different materials that are referred to as mesh, these reds which are similar to the triple blacks and triple whites, the circa knit and then the red/blue/grey pack that came out a few months ago. I personally didn't care for the "mesh" they used on the red/blue/grey pack, it felt like canvas. These red mesh and the circa knit are much nicer. No doubt the PK definitely is on another level though.

Right, they aren't

Right, they aren't
I currently own the all white mesh, the circa knit tokyo and university blue. The Tokyo and university blue circa knit are much tighter knit while the mono white seems straight up mesh. There is a huge difference between the two. That being said I have no clue what the new Black/Red Nmd mesh are but the size of the holes on the mesh sure look like the circa's I have and not the monochrome

Last edited:
For those size 9.5 On nmd pk.. http://zadehkicks.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-japan-boost-dark-grey-s81849#
use code: GYMCUT for 216 shipped on the US
"No discount codes allowed (even if says codes is ok on excluded items)."

Would have been a cop for me if it worked.

edit: I ended up ordering with the discount... let's see if it goes through 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you guys following Adidas Original on Snap, err. I mean, IG? They posted a video wh Pusha T, Desiigner...  Adidas = GOOD Music! 
nthat.gif
 but we been known that! 

anybody in chicago area know where i can get the triple white UB or mesh NMD in 10.5. seems most stores that still have them are all for big feet.

Jelly, love the white OG. Where'd you cop?

Looking for an OG white 10.5...unlikely but still looking.

Thanks fam. Paid resale on the bay. 260 shipped for vapours and 330 shipped OG white. I didnt really want the white ogs...was trying to get black ogs but for the price I felt like i need to cop. In the end it looks clean..def gonna rock em once a week at least.

I currently own the all white mesh, the circa knit tokyo and university blue. The Tokyo and university blue circa knit are much tighter knit while the mono white seems straight up mesh. There is a huge difference between the two. That being said I have no clue what the new Black/Red Nmd mesh are but the size of the holes on the mesh sure look like the circa's I have and not the monochrome
Hmm, you may be right. I've never had a circa knit in hand but I will say that the toe box on these is more stretchy then my triple black mesh and by far stretchier then my NMD geometric camo mesh. I pretty much left as soon as these arrived but now that I've had more time with them they are fire! Too add more BS to the sizing, these are 11.5 and look to be the exact same length as my PK frenchies which are 11 
laugh.gif

Adidas and their sizing 
mean.gif

BTW just received shipping confirmation from Journeys for those that preordered.

2nd edit: Also received shipping confirmation from Consortium for the grey city sock

Last edited:

Hmm, you may be right. I've never had a circa knit in hand but I will say that the toe box on these is more stretchy then my triple black mesh and by far stretchier then my NMD geometric camo mesh. I pretty much left as soon as these arrived but now that I've had more time with them they are fire! Too add more BS to the sizing, these are 11.5 and look to be the exact same length as my PK frenchies which are 11 
laugh.gif

Adidas and their sizing 
mean.gif

BTW just received shipping confirmation from Journeys for those that preordered.

2nd edit: Also received shipping confirmation from Consortium for the grey city sock
What size did you order in the Journey's 3M Grey Wools? I ordered sz 12 but fear they will be too large and what size did you manage to cop in the Grey CS? I could only get a 11 UK or US 11.5 with what was left. Hoping they fit but couldn't go wrong either way at $176 shipped. Waiting on the shipping confirmation though. 

What size did you order in the Journey's 3M Grey Wools? I ordered sz 12 but fear they will be too large and what size did you manage to cop in the Grey CS? I could only get a 11 UK or US 11.5 with what was left. Hoping they fit but couldn't go wrong either way at $176 shipped. Waiting on the shipping confirmation though. 
I think I got 11.5US in both. Might need to trade the journeys for a 12 so let me know when yours comes in.

Some many fkboys and hypebeast on this thread is unbelievable,

Do you like the silhouette? Buy it.
You don't? There's a huge market for them.
You dislike the fact that they're becoming more available? Just trash your other pairs, because you just ceased of being the only one, the only given, the different, the first, the GOAT,

C'mon what's your need from attention? If you can get a compliment from a shoe , from the shoe itself, but just because of the amount rolling around, then you're wack, lack in confidence and stupid 

To those copping, best of luck. 

You dislike the fact that they're becoming more available? Just trash your other pairs, because you just ceased of being the only one, the only given, the different, the first, the GOAT,

C'mon what's your need from attention? If you can get a compliment from a shoe , from the shoe itself, but just because of the amount rolling around, then you're wack, lack in confidence and stupid 

you good?

Waiting for 2017 when they remove the stupid blocks

Back
Top Bottom