Adidas NMD thread

Sooooo OneNess doesnt ship to NY anymore?
I just checked... 
roll.gif

White would have been preferable but I like a thing in the green wheelhouse so I'll probable still buy lol

So if it shows up on launch locator is it a definite release or can the store pull the BS and sell early or even not receive them,? The store that's getting them is an hour drive so I don't wanna make the effort if they might not even get them

So if it shows up on launch locator is it a definite release or can the store pull the BS and sell early or even not receive them,? The store that's getting them is an hour drive so I don't wanna make the effort if they might not even get them
Just call to make sure, all of the stores near me that showed up earlier on the launch locator are gone now.

Its all up to the store according to customer service of champs so best to talk to manager. 

FYI

Topanga Canyon Westfield Mall -  Journey's 

Thurs is receiving  ALL the leftover ONLINE stock from journeys.com

Mgr said they were reward since their store sold the most NMD's of all the Journey's in the USA 

wink.gif

After the mess that was the 34th street Foot Locker this morning, later in the day I went to the soho Adidas Originals store and copped a pair of the Black 3M Reflectives with ease (and a free poster and sticker). FYI they have tons of the white and black Reflectives, as well as any of the other recent meshes. That is a good location with a good selection.

Simply put, the pics of the black 3Ms you guys put up on this board looked too damn good to ignore. Thanks for day/night comparison photos.

I've been waiting to find a mesh pair that I liked enough to use as a beater pair. Now I can FINALLY get my wife to stop looking at my Primeknit NMD collection and asking, "When are you going to WEAR any of these NMDs in your collection?!" Haha.

View media item 2149686View media item 2149687
Do they do phone orders?

So champs Twitter is saying it's not vapor gray that's it's a diff model...that's wierd that people are posting those pics on the nmd fb groups that they got from champs. This is annoying, what's the real deal

So champs Twitter is saying it's not vapor gray that's it's a diff model...that's wierd that people are posting those pics on the nmd fb groups that they got from champs. This is annoying, what's the real deal
whoever runs the account prob just doesn't realize vapour grey and french beige are the same. a lot of people still get tripped up on that

Last edited:

Might be the cream  mesh NMDs that came out overseas. 
their twitter says primeknit though. and someone on the last page posted a pic from an fb group of people already purchasing french PKs from their local champs. but yeah who knows for sure lol

Last edited:

their twitter says primeknit though. and someone on the last page posted a pic from an fb group of people already purchasing french PKs from their local champs. but yeah who knows for sure lol
Oh you're right. It says Primeknit on the launch locator. Yeah Champs/Footlocker/Footaction social media isn't always up to date. I really only trust Adidas Originals twitter when it comes to drops

Valley Fair - San Jose Champs is only getting exclusive 2 tomorrow. No knowledge of Beige/Vapour Grey. If they and SF Westfield Champs don't get it, doubt any other Bay Area Champs are. Some Sacramento Champs is getting them. Go figure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom