ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think a ds pear of v2s for 650 is fair? ive seen the lowest on goat go for like 700 for my size so was wondering if i should grab em while the market price is low...

do you guys think a ds pear of v2s for 650 is fair? ive seen the lowest on goat go for like 700 for my size so was wondering if i should grab em while the market price is low...
Usually the going rate on FB groups so I guess its "fair" 

Has anybody ever used oxiclean spray on primeknit?

Didn't know there was a spray. Only the bleach looking powder.

The only products I've seen were Jasson Mark, EB, and crept. But nothing I've ever used personally so not sure how it'll work.

My jawns are due for a cleaning.

Didn't know there was a spray. Only the bleach looking powder.

The only products I've seen were Jasson Mark, EB, and crept. But nothing I've ever used personally so not sure how it'll work.

My jawns are due for a cleaning.
I've used Jason Marrk on my TD soles but never cleaned the PK. I've sprayed the jason marrk repel on my PK. 

my friend just got his bid accepted for a size 6 chocs for $800 on stockx 
nerd.gif

Congrats to everyone picking up their first pair @ retail

Although I really wanted these and I love the cw. I am on to the next....

Looking forward to the BF release, hopefully I will get my first pair then

11/5 was a good date for me now I'll have to wait. Oh well will give me more time to get gold star status on footaction. Hoping to cop 3 through app and 1 or 2 online

Warning to everyone who cooked on yeezy 750s.

IF YOU HAVE WIDE FEET GO TTS.

Almost made the fatal mistake in going 1/2 or a full size down. As a first 750, i would've been disappointed if they didn't fit right. 

Regular footers just go down 1/2 down, and if its not enough take the insole out.

Last edited:
I just copped off Stock X for 830 Shipped. Now hoping to move these 350's and hopefully get like 600 after fees on Stock X. So basically paid a bit over 100 bucks or so retail for 750's.

Last edited:

Def taking this into consideration
I've personally seen a couple around $650-675 and are still no bites.

I'm sure if you throw start at $500/$550 they may decline (this is just to see if they bite)

If they indeed do decline i would add $10 each time lol...

They likely would take $600-625 I think IMO

I just copped off Stock X for 830 Shipped. Now hoping to move these 350's and hopefully get like 600 after fees on Stock X. So basically paid a bit over 100 bucks or so retail for 750's.
Size?

You might be able to find someone in this thread that'd pay you what you'd get after fees.... 

Just tried on my chocs.

I wear size 11 in 350s and went with a size 10.5 in these. I have a wide / flat foot. Length wise, they're perfect. 

However, I do feel like my feet are slightly hangin off the midsole at the forefoot.

Doesn't bother me at all, just something I noticed. 

Removing insoles kinda helped, but don't think I want to do that with these. 

Sold my 9.5 350s for $690 on stockx, which is a $611 payout.  Hoping I can get a pair in my size now for 6ish so it's basically a swize swap.  Probably going to hang onto the 750's...feel like they definitely shouldn't be going for as low as 800.

i see a pair of 750s size 10.5 up on stockx at 850 right now. No way these should be going for that low. Especially after seeing these in person. Gonna hang onto my size 12 for now also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom