Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Waited 1 hour and 30 minutes just for the OOS in FootLocker 

Sad and Saltiness

but

Congrats to all Fam who really wants it for keeps and got the pair

failing lately

Jordan 6 - SPizike Red - FAILED

Air Jordan 14 - Ferrari - FAILED

i just saw on twitter that NTNY is doing a second RSVP RAFFLE for the ferrari 14's  later on today hopefully this helps.

but it makes me wonder limited these really are if they are doing a second rsvp....that has never happened recenty for a limited shoe

i just saw on twitter that NTNY is doing a second RSVP RAFFLE for the ferrari 14's  later on today hopefully this helps.

but it makes me wonder limited these really are if they are doing a second rsvp....that has never happened recenty for a limited shoe
i think they're only doing that for unclaimed pairs if there is any

Last edited:
the list for my size at flight 23 was long. maybe 10 or more. anyway glad to get my one pair. size 9 350 gift ..
: ) jk . ready to wear these asap

Nike destroyer 

Im seeing a guy on kixify with multiple pairs of these. He wants 185 shipped. Says they are 100% authentic and will come with receipts. Doesn't have any feedback though so be careful if you do go bite

I also feel like Ace Ventura is going to deliver my package and my shoe box gone be used to play socce.

Just msgd a reseller that has their own site...for a cheaper price than i've seen yet...never had a reseller try me on this type of situation.

You guys are constant on hitting Nike over the head with the 20% off for anything.

Me: Hey Nike rep, I had a headache from dealing with your site today

Nike rep: I'm sorry, have a 20% coupon
How about they just lower prices by 20%??
eyes.gif

It's so funny seeing people retweet to the rsvps
When will people read and follow directions????
man that's 1000% of  whats wrong with with the sneaker culture to much thirst........

hence people paying 300 on a shoe that from what i see was attainable if you put in the work 

no regular of NT seem have stricken out even og's cause they understand what needs to be done!!!

Back
Top Bottom