Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

So you guys know that part on the tounge where it detatches? While I was lacing one of my pairs up I noticed the little stub to where you connect the jumpman tab to is too small to connect. 

Any way to fix that? Super glue?
o..m...g.

indifferent.gif

Yeah the little dot or what ever is not big enough for the hole to go over it. It doesn't snap. It's too small. Get what I mean?
Damn that sucks, mine snaps on perfectly. If you aren't planning on ever relacing your shoes, superglue would be the best idea. 

Kid wants to trade his Carmine's for my concord lows plus 10 bucks lol. Yay or nay?? Thanks for any input fellas
Weak, wait till the carmines are more available and pay the resell. If you have a good pair of concord lows keep em, the concord lows are nice.. I dunno why people hate em so much.

I tried using paypal bill me later twice, that didn't work so I just checked out with my cc. I was still charged for the first two though it said canceled under the transactions. I was refunded both charges today so you should see a refund this week. If not call customer service.

Alright thanks for the input. I logged in earlier today on Bill Me Later and I have yet to receive a refund even though on PayPal it states that the transaction was canceled.
They really need to fix their payment methods. :smh: :smh:

My Carmine clippers are "preparing to ship" from amazon....

Copped tonight before the $2.50 price hike!
glasses.gif

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My package is weighing a whopping 0.30 pounds

What the **** man??? :x

Somebody please tell me u have gotten your shoes and they weighed such a small amount??

Last edited:
My package is weighing a whopping 0.30 pounds

What the **** man???
sick.gif

Somebody please tell me u have gotten your shoes and they weighed such a small amount??
you should be fine. before they send me a pair that weight 1lbs but the shoe is there.

I sure hope so. .30 is absurd for a mens size 11.5

I bought some fila grant hill lows at the same time and they weigh 2.0 pounds

I sure hope so. .30 is absurd for a mens size 11.5

I bought some fila grant hill lows at the same time and they weigh 2.0 pounds
thats their group rate my 1 lb box from fnl was big enough for 2 pair carmines box is huge like gamma 12

jj got it in a perfect fit lets see what sp did not till mon tho

Back
Top Bottom