AJ XXX (30)

I just played in these for the first time on Tuesday. Perfect in every way except for the dog bone Achilles pad. It basically tore my skin raw to the point that I haven't been able to play ball in any shoe without pain this week. Very disappointed. The weird thing is that it's only my left foot and not the right. Ive heard of a few reports of the same thing happening to other people who actually play in their pair. Any suggestions?
sounds like you might what to go up in size ?

gotta be pretty tight for a PAD to "tore my skin raw"

ouch !

love mine and still no issues  

I just played in these for the first time on Tuesday. Perfect in every way except for the dog bone Achilles pad. It basically tore my skin raw to the point that I haven't been able to play ball in any shoe without pain this week. Very disappointed. The weird thing is that it's only my left foot and not the right. Ive heard of a few reports of the same thing happening to other people who actually play in their pair. Any suggestions?
no issue for me either. make sure you adjust the pads up before you lace them up. pretty sure it's the flyknit bunched up at the bottom when you put the shoe on that's causing the issue. 

i'm not a fan of the toe cap standing out. unless they drop a nice cw with it blending with the upper, i might pass on the 30 altogether.

View media item 1947343
Got my UNC pair just now. Def like them but the launch >>> IMO.

6WpxpvQ.gif

I peep the wood grain in the background famb :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Oh boy. Those Marquettes are fire.

...but I hate the school. Can the perpetually 10 games under .500 DePaul Blue Demons get some PEs?

Launch colorway is the best until further notice. I'll eventually get a pair sometime this year. Had to cop to many shoes recently so I had to pass. Best looking signature Jordan in years imo. Way better than the XXIs and XXIIs.

A few people have mentioned this
They fit rather snug(which I like). I wonder if I went a size up would that work?

I wear a size 10.5 and got an 11 in the lunardome sneaker boot. They have that same type of insole and my socks bunch up in those also.

They need to start releasing different insoles(performance and regular) like they do w/ laces. cause this gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom