Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

:smh: :lol:

You know what, I ain't eem mad.

I'm the idiot for even typing out that mess, and trying to reason it Helium. Because it is obvious that doing so is pointless

I wish someone was next to me right now to smack the kufi off my head for even involving myself. :lol:

Lemme just fallback, and hold this "L", for thinking he would listen

Have an Alamo Rusty.

:smh: :lol:

You know what, I ain't eem mad.

I'm the idiot for even typing out that mess, and trying to reason it Helium. Because it is obvious that doing so is pointless

I wish someone was next to me right now to smack the kufi off my head for even involving myself. :lol:

Lemme just fallback, and hold this "L", for thinking he would listen

Have an Alamo Rusty.

I'm bout to, dude washed me wit one deflection. I gotta take some time to recover

View media item 1881710

Yo Helium, when all the dudes I've legit had crazy arguments with can't even side with you, you gotta take that L with pride partna....everyone seems to understand but you, would I tell my wife I can control her if she gets out of hand?....FOR SURE I WOULD and she can do and has done plenty times with me.

I foresee some dudes size 12 wheat timbs on your face in the future because you don't "control" your shorty.

this pseudofeminist argument is hella stupid.

Somebody was needed to intervene her (and him) acting a fool on the subway. Unfortunately her man didn't and Construction Guy taught em a lesson.

I thought he died.

Dude is beyond soft for pressing charges. How about you drop your broad and you won't get ruined by random strangers.
He pressed charges? :lol:

Well I guess he was desperate for a W. I'm sure he's thinking he got washed for no reason.

Last edited:
In the article they are saying construction dude is at large so I'm guessing he wants to press charges or else they wouldn't be looking for him. Master Zik Master Zik

Beyonce has all these females thinking they're Divas, i bet she had "Grown Woman" on repeat before she stepped on the train.

Have they even ID'ed the construction guy yet? NY has 8 million people, if bruh lays low for the next month im sure everyone will forget and nothing will happen.

I don't care for Beyonce but I wouldn't blame her for this female's actions and attitude.

Also you can see dude's face in the vid pretty clearly. All it takes is one person from his job to see it for him to lose his job let alone to get charges pressed.

Thing is, if that happens the chick is definitely getting an assault charge for spitting at dude twice with like a dozen witnesses on the train car.

Also you can see dude's face in the vid pretty clearly. All it takes is one person from his job to see it for him to lose his job let alone to get charges pressed.

The brawl resulted in Crow being fired from his job as a tax preparer for Jackson Hewitt. His construction job is also in limbo, he said.

:smh:

Link

Muhammad, 33, said the brawl was the result of a dispute over manspreading.

“This manspread thing is getting out of control,” she said, denying she actually spit on Crow.

:rolleyes

Crow recalled that the woman was rude from the moment she stepped on the train at 125th St. and Lexington Ave., announcing that everyone would “respect the Queen.”

She then aggressively sat down beside him without asking if he could make room, Crow said.

"She just dropped down on my leg... She started to nudge me over with her elbow,” he said.

That's when he decided to spread his legs to prevent the takeover of his space — prompting Muhammad to alert her husband, Crow said.

But Muhammad recalled it differently.

“I wear a size 12. There was enough space for me to sit, he didn't have to push me and elbow me,” she said.

Spitting on him was one of the most "disrespectful" things she could have done, he said.
He was upset the woman's husband did not do more to diffuse the situation.

“You don't know how to jump in front of your girl,” Crow said.

She declined to identify her husband.

"This is very embarrassing for him," she said. “He's doing fine.”

:rofl:

Last edited:
Hope homie don't lose both his gigs because shorty wanna act out and do something vile and disgusting because he didn't "make room" for her. I swear I hate being on the bus and big people squeeze in next to me and expect to me give up room so they're comfortable :smh:

I hope a go fund me page gets set up for him. It's messed up he's in hot water because some ratchet broad don't know how to act in a public setting and her man is incapable of diffusing the situation.

Hope she gets charges pressed against her for spitting as well.

I'm fully aware in 2016 if you wanna fight. Get in get out. Before these people have a chance to pull their phone out. All that ra ra gives em time. 

Crow recalled that the woman was rude from the moment she stepped on the train at 125th St. and Lexington Ave., announcing that everyone would “respect the Queen.”

She then aggressively sat down beside him without asking if he could make room, Crow said.

"She just dropped down on my leg... She started to nudge me over with her elbow,” he said.

That's when he decided to spread his legs to prevent the takeover of his space — prompting Muhammad to alert her husband, Crow said.

it woulda got real right there

Ain't even mad dude lost his job. These are the breaks. I just wish ole girl would lose hers too...

Back
Top Bottom