ANYONE ELSE GOING TO SEE PIXAR'S "INSIDE OUT"

Whenever Wall-E is airing on ABC Family I end up re-watching the film. It's good.

I'm hoping Lego releases a Wall-E set. Looks so dope.

I saw commercials and didnt like the premise of it from what I saw but Pixars batting 1.000 so you just gotta have faith.

I havent seen Monsters University, Brave, or Wall-E but everything else was watched and was great.

Monsters U was money bro. hella money

Yooooo I tear up every time I watch the incredibles when elastigirl tells her son dash when the bad guys come to 'run as fast as you can!' 'As fast as I can?!?!?!' 'As fast as you can!'. That motherly feel was so real.

Wreck it Ralph gets me in the feels too.

shrugs.

Taking my kid for fathers day! Seems good amazing concept I don't think ill fall asleep during this kids movie 
laugh.gif

man wreck it ralph had that out of nowhere feels

like men and black 3.......................

Beware though
All the bad *** kids who parents don't keep EM in check :smh:
Talking crying and all that through the movie
About half the kids in the theater had no home training :smh:
Hate seeing kid movies when **** like that happens

Want to see this, will probably catch the very first showing of a day to avoid annoying kids or catch it on a weekday.

Already prepared to get hit in the feels.

Toy Story 3 ending, beginning of Up, to name a few always get me.

Want to see this, will probably catch the very first showing of a day to avoid annoying kids or catch it on a weekday.

Already prepared to get hit in the feels.

Toy Story 3 ending, beginning of Up, to name a few always get me.
There's def a part like that in this movie

Watched it today

Best Pixar film since Up

And just as good and emotional of a score by Michael Giacchino. One of the best film composers today.

Will assert Pixar's reemergence when it wins best animated film next year 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Good movie, I've never seen a bad Pixar film I was interested in(never saw the rest) & this didn't disappoint. Wouldn't call it the best of all time already but it was a pretty flawless effort. I'll see it again.

& I loved the lava short lol

Sadness...bruh...

Great movie...bad idea going last night when everyone and they mama was at the theater for its release.

I ended up almost getting into it in the snack line with some soccer mom who thought she was just gonna cut in front of my daughter and I.

Last edited:
Cosign Wall-E, its the goat. Probly on Toy Story lvl.

Inside Out looks good, a maybe on that.

Definitely not as many feels as other Pixar films. There is only one scene when the strength of my feels was in question. I love the movies originality though and I think sadness was the best character, Phyllis deserves an award for that character. Overall I'd give it a 7.5-8/10

Not better than Up, Wall-E, or any of the Toy Stories.

man wreck it ralph had that out of nowhere feels

like men and black 3.......................

My dude..MIB 3 was a gamechanger b. Had me all the way in the feels bro. Too many moments. Little J at the end. And when homie said he always hates this part. And when K kept being hella dope and J kept saying what happened to you man? Movie was too legit.

Back
Top Bottom