Anything Scarier Than a Pregnancy Scare?

How many of you guys experienced this before? I mean pacing around waiting for that time of the month to come for your girl.... I can't do anything but think about it when I had a pregnancy scare in the past. 

How many of you guys experienced this before? I mean pacing around waiting for that time of the month to come for your girl.... I can't do anything but think about it when I had a pregnancy scare in the past. 

Sleepless nights
tired.gif

Really? Man up dude. If you're gonna lay the pipe take accountability for the consequences that could happen.

Really? Man up dude. If you're gonna lay the pipe take accountability for the consequences that could happen.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Friends/family in critical condition at the hospital.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This. Mother was in the hopsital for sometime last year, took the first flight out of this town to go and be with her.

Thank God she's well now.

but 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 at the houston medical center

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Friends/family in critical condition at the hospital.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This. Mother was in the hopsital for sometime last year, took the first flight out of this town to go and be with her.

Thank God she's well now.

but 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 at the houston medical center

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I'm ready for the consequences but I prefer not to have a kid at 20....

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

My dude, you can't be having sex then. At the least unprotected sex. You gotta have some foresight about these things. 
tired.gif

My dude, you can't be having sex then. At the least unprotected sex. You gotta have some foresight about these things. 
tired.gif

tired.gif

Nah I always strap up man. I know what your saying though thats why I'm not sending out my application to team raw.

tired.gif

Nah I always strap up man. I know what your saying though thats why I'm not sending out my application to team raw.

Back
Top Bottom