Anything Scarier Than a Pregnancy Scare?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I love when a girl starts her period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, and I have always wondered this. Do dudes just bust in a girl.................and then hope for the best? I always wondered this

Nahh fam I always pull out!! But I know I rawdogged so Im always on the lookout for the next period
nerd.gif
its just the fact that a simple drop can impregnate her that leaves that question of pregnancy lingering...I need to stop
frown.gif

I wish the P made a sound if you left any semen in there like *BOOP*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This had me dyin.But I had a chic tell me shes pregnant, I was tripping, mind you I was strapped aint even pop. And she was swearing she was prego! All the way to the end, she even faked a smasmortion and was pretending to walk around all crazy! I think the plan was for me to say eeeffff it and raw dog it since shes already prego, but I wasnt buying it!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I love when a girl starts her period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, and I have always wondered this. Do dudes just bust in a girl.................and then hope for the best? I always wondered this

Nahh fam I always pull out!! But I know I rawdogged so Im always on the lookout for the next period
nerd.gif
its just the fact that a simple drop can impregnate her that leaves that question of pregnancy lingering...I need to stop
frown.gif

I wish the P made a sound if you left any semen in there like *BOOP*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This had me dyin.But I had a chic tell me shes pregnant, I was tripping, mind you I was strapped aint even pop. And she was swearing she was prego! All the way to the end, she even faked a smasmortion and was pretending to walk around all crazy! I think the plan was for me to say eeeffff it and raw dog it since shes already prego, but I wasnt buying it!

There might be, but it was damn scary for me.

We had just recently broken up and I got a text at like 7:30am saying something was off. I didn't have to be at work until like 1 that day. So as soon as she said that to me I just couldn't go back to sleep. I was nervous the whole day. At like 3:30 I was at work and we keep all of the phones in a hideaway closet at the front of the store. It was like the scene in juice when Q closed his locker and Bishop was there except it was my ex and she had her arms crossed with the craziest look in her eye.

I was nervous as f#$% and I asked her what was up. She had her mom and her older brother with her and she said that she was about to go to the hospital to make sure. My knees started to get weak, but I made it back to my desk. Customers looking at me like damn this N look like someone stole his cookies.

Once I made it home I couldn't eat. Laid up on my couch in the fetal position. Thinking like damn if this girl is pregnant....Like I'm gonna be a dad and I knew that I wasn't ready for it and neither was she and knowing her family a smasmortion was not an option. I swear ol girl was trying to be a b#$% about it and have me waiting because I didn't get a call until like 11. I was damn near throwing up from the nervousness.

As soon as she told me the news that she wasn't pregnant. You would've thought I won the lotto. Jumping around and doing the Jordan six rings celebration.

There might be, but it was damn scary for me.

We had just recently broken up and I got a text at like 7:30am saying something was off. I didn't have to be at work until like 1 that day. So as soon as she said that to me I just couldn't go back to sleep. I was nervous the whole day. At like 3:30 I was at work and we keep all of the phones in a hideaway closet at the front of the store. It was like the scene in juice when Q closed his locker and Bishop was there except it was my ex and she had her arms crossed with the craziest look in her eye.

I was nervous as f#$% and I asked her what was up. She had her mom and her older brother with her and she said that she was about to go to the hospital to make sure. My knees started to get weak, but I made it back to my desk. Customers looking at me like damn this N look like someone stole his cookies.

Once I made it home I couldn't eat. Laid up on my couch in the fetal position. Thinking like damn if this girl is pregnant....Like I'm gonna be a dad and I knew that I wasn't ready for it and neither was she and knowing her family a smasmortion was not an option. I swear ol girl was trying to be a b#$% about it and have me waiting because I didn't get a call until like 11. I was damn near throwing up from the nervousness.

As soon as she told me the news that she wasn't pregnant. You would've thought I won the lotto. Jumping around and doing the Jordan six rings celebration.

i really wasnt well about 10 years ago, docs couldnt pinpoint what was up so they did a barrage of tests and said f**k it lets give you an hiv/aids test just to be sure

Now i've ALWAYS been a sensible chap when it comes to protection and i've never had or given blood so i should have had nothing to worry about

Telling you still had heavy pants for 2 days before the clean bill of health came back

Worrying times!!!

I've also had the "i'm late" phone call but i wasnt fussed as she was in Denmark so all i had to do was change my home phone number and i'd have been ok (this was pre-facebook and thats a joke btw - of course)

i really wasnt well about 10 years ago, docs couldnt pinpoint what was up so they did a barrage of tests and said f**k it lets give you an hiv/aids test just to be sure

Now i've ALWAYS been a sensible chap when it comes to protection and i've never had or given blood so i should have had nothing to worry about

Telling you still had heavy pants for 2 days before the clean bill of health came back

Worrying times!!!

I've also had the "i'm late" phone call but i wasnt fussed as she was in Denmark so all i had to do was change my home phone number and i'd have been ok (this was pre-facebook and thats a joke btw - of course)

Yea like 3 months ago. My girl told me she ain't had her period, had me all like noooo .

Now, she 3months pregnant. That's life for me.

Yea like 3 months ago. My girl told me she ain't had her period, had me all like noooo .

Now, she 3months pregnant. That's life for me.

Back
Top Bottom