Anything Scarier Than a Pregnancy Scare?

I think random late night phone calls from family members are on par. The "why the hell are they calling at this time" feeling.

I think random late night phone calls from family members are on par. The "why the hell are they calling at this time" feeling.

Shorty started her period last night 
pimp.gif
 I gotta stop rawdoggin
embarassed.gif

"... And I'm never scared, ma... Unless you miss your period!!!..." - Cam'ron

Probably one of the scariest weeks of my life...

Freshman in college, pretty good side job, pocket full of money... all of this started to crumble in my mind when my shorty told me that something wasnt right...

We sat on the phone one Saturday night in December, she told me that her period was late...

First I was like "Oh!"
grin.gif
 but then when I actually thought about what she was saying, I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!..."
eek.gif

I took a week for her to go out and get that pregnancy test...

That whole week I felt mad nauseas, knees was weak, and I couldnt actually think about how I was goina actually break the news to my peoples, or whether or not they'd or her parents be dissapointed or supportive (that abortion was out the question), or how I was actually goina bucke down try to become the best father I could be... just mad thoughts...

She hit me that Friday on my way home from work, that the results were negative...

Had your boy like...

219288_o.gif

"... And I'm never scared, ma... Unless you miss your period!!!..." - Cam'ron

Probably one of the scariest weeks of my life...

Freshman in college, pretty good side job, pocket full of money... all of this started to crumble in my mind when my shorty told me that something wasnt right...

We sat on the phone one Saturday night in December, she told me that her period was late...

First I was like "Oh!"
grin.gif
 but then when I actually thought about what she was saying, I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!..."
eek.gif

I took a week for her to go out and get that pregnancy test...

That whole week I felt mad nauseas, knees was weak, and I couldnt actually think about how I was goina actually break the news to my peoples, or whether or not they'd or her parents be dissapointed or supportive (that abortion was out the question), or how I was actually goina bucke down try to become the best father I could be... just mad thoughts...

She hit me that Friday on my way home from work, that the results were negative...

Had your boy like...

219288_o.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Nothing is scarier than a STD. 

qft...STD scare is OD, happened to me once back in high school, i didnt answer my phone for a week almost
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Nothing is scarier than a STD. 

qft...STD scare is OD, happened to me once back in high school, i didnt answer my phone for a week almost
tired.gif

Sure, plenty. But I'm in the position where I could do something about the unwanted pregnancy
laugh.gif

Sure, plenty. But I'm in the position where I could do something about the unwanted pregnancy
laugh.gif

Shouldn't be a scare if you know what the hell you're doing. Irresponsibility FTL.

Shouldn't be a scare if you know what the hell you're doing. Irresponsibility FTL.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Yeah getting your side chick pregnant.

i remember i thought i got my side chick pregnant one time. i went ahead & told my ol lady & everything cause she was gon find out if i had a kid anyway. turns out the kid wasnt even mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Yeah getting your side chick pregnant.

i remember i thought i got my side chick pregnant one time. i went ahead & told my ol lady & everything cause she was gon find out if i had a kid anyway. turns out the kid wasnt even mine
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom