Anything Scarier Than a Pregnancy Scare?

Man I experienced a pregnancy scare the first time I had sex & went in raw. I was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. This cant be life....

Man I experienced a pregnancy scare the first time I had sex & went in raw. I was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. This cant be life....

Happened twice .
Had a girl in NYC tell me when i was in texas she was late . 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

then just had one not to long ago 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Happened twice .
Had a girl in NYC tell me when i was in texas she was late . 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

then just had one not to long ago 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Really? Man up dude. If you're gonna lay the pipe take accountability for the consequences that could happen.

Do you still have your v-card
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Really? Man up dude. If you're gonna lay the pipe take accountability for the consequences that could happen.

Do you still have your v-card
nerd.gif

Had a couple instances that had me nervous.. but really hit me how scary it is when i had to go to the store to pick up the pregnancy tests

Had a couple instances that had me nervous.. but really hit me how scary it is when i had to go to the store to pick up the pregnancy tests

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

"... And I'm never scared, ma... Unless you miss your period!!!..." - Cam'ron

Probably one of the scariest weeks of my life...

Freshman in college, pretty good side job, pocket full of money... all of this started to crumble in my mind when my shorty told me that something wasnt right...

We sat on the phone one Saturday night in December, she told me that her period was late...

First I was like "Oh!"
grin.gif
 but then when I actually thought about what she was saying, I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!..."
eek.gif

I took a week for her to go out and get that pregnancy test...

That whole week I felt mad nauseas, knees was weak, and I couldnt actually think about how I was goina actually break the news to my peoples, or whether or not they'd or her parents be dissapointed or supportive (that abortion was out the question), or how I was actually goina bucke down try to become the best father I could be... just mad thoughts...

She hit me that Friday on my way home from work, that the results were negative...

Had your boy like...

219288_o.gif

cool story

Freshman in college, pretty good side job, pocket full of money... all of this started to crumble in my mind when my shorty told me that something wasnt right...

We sat on the phone one Saturday night in December, she told me that her period was late...

First I was like "Oh!"
grin.gif
 but then when I actually thought about what she was saying, I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!..."
eek.gif

That whole week I felt mad nauseas, knees was weak, and I couldnt actually think about how I was goina actually break the news to my peoples, or whether or not they'd or her parents be dissapointed or supportive (that abortion was out the question), or how I was actually goina bucke down try to become the best father I could be... just mad thoughts...

She hit me that Friday on my way home from work, that the results were negative...

Had your boy like...

219288_o.gif

cool story

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. This cant be life....

Same happened 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. This cant be life....

Same happened 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Shorty started her period last night 
pimp.gif
 I gotta stop rawdoggin
embarassed.gif

I love when a girl starts her period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, and I have always wondered this. Do dudes just bust in a girl.................and then hope for the best? I always wondered this

Originally Posted by firered18

Shorty started her period last night 
pimp.gif
 I gotta stop rawdoggin
embarassed.gif

I love when a girl starts her period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, and I have always wondered this. Do dudes just bust in a girl.................and then hope for the best? I always wondered this

First I was like "Oh!"
grin.gif
eek.gif

Had your boy like...

219288_o.gif

30t6p3b.gif
qft, although i had the option of abortion pill
pimp.gif
. negative results
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom