Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
Its the the truth papi.

Men have been aggressive(thirsty) for centuries

Why do you think now people are going around screaming "THIRSTY THIRSTY THIRSTY"

It is a trend that will eventually die out.

Eh, No.

Most men are thirsty, I am not included in this group.

Eh, No.

Most men are thirsty, I am not included in this group.

Lol of course you're not. It's only natural for a guy to want to pass on his genes and the easiest way to do this you may ask? Be with as many mates (bishes) as possible.

In this thread: lotta dudes salty they've been called thirsty
indifferent.gif

Because I'm not going around bashing chicks and playing Jedi mind tricks I'm a simp. That word is overused and misunderstood.
If you are respectful to a woman you're a simp
If you disrespectful try to lower her self esteem you're an alpha.

Once again I hope you are younger than 21

*locking my daughter in the house forever*

If you text or call a female 3 times and she doesn't respond and you're still trying to get at her? Thirst.

To me, that's not thirsty. That's just tryna get on contact with the female species. To these simple minded, dumb women.. Yeah, they are 9 times outta 10 screenshotting the missed calls and texts to show their homegirls how "Thirsty" you are. Like homie said on page 1. Just avoid these air headed broads. I know they look good and all but they'll cause too much stress and effort in the end.

If you text or call a female 3 times and she doesn't respond and you're still trying to get at her? Thirst.

To me, that's not thirsty. That's just tryna get on contact with the female species. To these simple minded, dumb women.. Yeah, they are 9 times outta 10 screenshotting the missed calls and texts to show their homegirls how "Thirsty" you are. Like homie said on page 1. Just avoid these air headed broads. I know they look good and all but they'll cause too much stress and effort in the end.

so if a female ignores your call/text she's automatically airheaded?

wow....yall dudes must have took some major social L's to get mad at females who brush you off

Thirsty is just slang for desperate.

How can someone be desperate for complimenting a female? If I say to a girl, "I like your haircut," that means I'm desperate?

Desperate is trying to get the girl's attention after being repeatedly denied or ignored. You don't care about whether she likes you or not, or whether she returns your text or not. You're desperate. That's what the word means. Complimenting is just that, a compliment.

Is this generation seriously so stupid that they can't even understand the meaning behind words? It's in the ******g definition.

Last edited:

You have a weird way of getting "on contact" with the female species. This is how I do it:

Me: Hi, want to grab dinner sometime?
Her: Sure! I'm free Wednesday, is that good?
Me: Yeah, I'll pick you up at 7. See you then.

Me: You're cute and funny. I like you.
Her: Thanks, you're so sweet. I like you too.
Me: *kiss*

It's called communicating. Our species has been doing this since we could grunt at each other. Why don't you try it sometime instead of being desperate with someone who doesn't care for your time and affection?

:smh:

Last edited:
Im gonna keep it simple like Drake said, "Girls love to **** with your conscious" Girls these days you just never know with all they unread text messages and running us through loops. Men stay strong.

It's hard to cast blame on the females longing for acceptance and adoration. In all honesty, these broads are lost. They get to feel things through social media that they don't experience in their day to day. Beautiful women walk by us every day and a majority if us men don't have the confidence to approach them or compliment them on their looks. Birches low key need/want that sense of approval from men more than they're willing to admit.

So with the advent of social media, they are able to get all they need and then some. I don't bother with it at all. Women come and go. The fine ones are no exception to that rule.

IG/FB/Twitter made the whole world a big *** narcissistic high school.

Females: Look at me. Look at how pretty I am.
Here a shot of me at the gym. In case you didnt see the other 60 pictures of me working out, in which no visible progress has been made.Look at the parties I go to.
Look at how many likes I got on the picture with my *** hangin out of my cutoff shorts. They must like my hair.
Check out my cute Christian Louboutins, with matching tote.
Please validate my purchase with likes, because I have no idea how Im paying my rent in 10 days. But I look good.

Dudes: Whats up girl? You need to get with me. Im the one you want because...
Look at what I have. Look at my car. I will drive you in this. No, better yet, check out my crib. This is where I live girl.
Check out my abs. Been in the mirror all day, trying to get the right angles where the light shines just right, to show my side obliques.What?!! You dont like my abs? Why isnt this working? Time to pull out the big guns
Look at this picture of me holdin stacks of money. Thats like 25K girl. Im riding around, Im gettin it.
(Oh yeah, I forgot she knows I work for Brinks in the armored truck.
Hope she dont find out they just fired me because they saw the picture I posted flexin with the money. At least not before I smash. After that I dont care)
Swag.

Its the women and men's fault for how things are right now

Last edited:
IG/FB/Twitter made the whole world a big *** narcissistic high school.

Females: Look at me. Look at how pretty I am.
Here a shot of me at the gym. In case you didnt see the other 60 pictures of me working out, in which no visible progress has been made.Look at the parties I go to.
Look at how many likes I got on the picture with my *** hangin out of my cutoff shorts. They must like my hair.
Check out my cute Christian Louboutins, with matching tote.
Please validate my purchase with likes, because I have no idea how Im paying my rent in 10 days. But I look good.

Dudes: Whats up girl? You need to get with me. Im the one you want because...
Look at what I have. Look at my car. I will drive you in this. No, better yet, check out my crib. This is where I live girl.
Check out my abs. Been in the mirror all day, trying to get the right angles where the light shines just right, to show my side obliques.What?!! You dont like my abs? Why isnt this working? Time to pull out the big guns
Look at this picture of me holdin stacks of money. Thats like 25K girl. Im riding around, Im gettin it.
(Oh yeah, I forgot she knows I work for Brinks in the armored truck.
Hope she dont find out they just fired me because they saw the picture I posted flexin with the money. At least not before I smash. After that I dont care)
Swag.

Its the women and men's fault for how things are right now
\

............it already was kid... what world have you been living in?

Bruh, if you call/text a female you're trying to get at 3 times or more and she's not giving you any play, any response...that's the definition of thirst. She's clearly showing you that she isn't interested and yet you continue to try and get in contact with her, inevitably showing your desperate ways.

Why would you even want a girl that you have to call or text that many times to get a response from anyway :lol: ?

Thirst or creep comes down to whether she's feeling you or not. Even that's not set in stone with some of these attention ******.

In this thread: broke desperate boys with zero status anywhere in life. Getting a girl is dumb easy wherever you are. Only dudes salty are bums trying to get buns off some slick shortcuts. If you're REALLY doing it you ain't got time for instagram or tweeting at chicks all day and girls will recognize you're the ticket. Late

You have no idea what you're talking about :lol: no literally like you don't know most of the people in this thread so why result to such notions as this :lol: ? No knock on you, i'm just saying...I don't know most of the people in this thread and how they interact with women :lol:

However I will say that social media as kind of made guys forget how to talk to women in person. Guys have always been scared and nervous to approach women, that has been since the beginning of time, and vice versa as well. But, due to a lot of things, we overcame that fear and went to talk them in the past because we had to. If we didn't, there would be no way of getting girls :lol: . There was no "Okay let me get her name so I can search her on FB or twitter later on" and stuff like that. Nope, you either had to man up and open your mouth and make eye contact, or no yambs for you. Guys and Females just hide behind social media now. It should be noted that girls are like this too. Don't get it twisted, most of the baddest females on IG don't have much going for them, and they hide their insecurities behind pics, likes, and comments, hoping that will fill the void that their insecurity has left.

Social Media can be a good thing though. I've gotten quite a few numbers through DM and inbox. But I would much rather be forced to talk to women without the advent of social media, as it would almost level the playing field. Without social media, you would just be having to approach a girl that you deem attractive. With it, you now have to approach her AND her sense of entitlement because these dummys on her IG and twitter have gassed her up to a point to where she actually thinks she's a mini socialite and poppin'.

But i'm sleep though.

Last edited:
The "thirst" issue has been addressed with some good posts.
Girls posting raunchy pics on Instagram is thirsty to me. As is girls getting mad dolled up to go to college parties or out where all the dudes are wearing beat Sperrys jeans and old t shirts. *kanye shrug*
Which college parties are you going to?

I feel like i've been in this thread too much :lol: but me and the homies talk about **** like this all the time :lol:

Look, i'm 21. And i've never really had a problem getting a female or talking to them in person. Through social media is where it gets harder for me. And it should because that's not how we as people were intended to court each other. It's more to it than looking at an image and text. There's so many things that aren't accounted for when one is trying to get at another through social media that can't be replaced with a digital image.

What about how he or she smells? Their aroma? The way they look at you when they talk? The way you feel around them? Maybe it's the subtile things he or she does around you that make you feel a certain way around them? What about the sound and tone of their voice? What about their body language? I'm not on no soft **** right now this is just being real. All of these things have been proven 100's of years ago to be substantial factors in the courting of mate. You can't replicate that through social media, which is why I hate trying to bag girls through that platform.

It's hard to cast blame on the females longing for acceptance and adoration. In all honesty, these broads are lost. They get to feel things through social media that they don't experience in their day to day. Beautiful women walk by us every day and a majority if us men don't have the confidence to approach them or compliment them on their looks. Birches low key need/want that sense of approval from men more than they're willing to admit.

So with the advent of social media, they are able to get all they need and then some. I don't bother with it at all. Women come and go. The fine ones are no exception to that rule.
I like this post... very smart.

do you think that it will get to the point where likes/followers just won't cut it?

also, I'm wondering if the social media has not only forced the guys not to step up and holla at the yambs...

but made it to where spitting IN PERSON is looked at as a bad thing...

I rmemeber when social media really first hit the scene... getting at chicks thru social media = scared.

a bunch of my female friends would say "I would never talk to a guy that tries to holla tgru social media"... hell, if you talk to a woman that was born prior to 86, that still rings true.

but with the new crop coming in, it seems like its the norm....

and approaching women in public is lame.

:nerd:

In this thread: broke desperate boys with zero status anywhere in life. Getting a girl is dumb easy wherever you are. Only dudes salty are bums trying to get buns off some slick shortcuts. If you're REALLY doing it you ain't got time for instagram or tweeting at chicks all day and girls will recognize you're the ticket. Late

bro...

sit yo dumb *** down.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom