Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

Anyone remember that show "The Jersey" that was on the Disney Channel back in the day?

The girl from that is the voice of Elizabeth.

I thought she looked familiar from the video clip that's in the credits. :lol:

Just finished the game, mind was blown at the ending. Do all your kills and combos carry over into 1912 mode?
Great game. Good ending...better than the previous two and those were pretty good. Some holes (or maybe my mind just couldn't wrap around it), but when you're dealing with that kind of wrap up it's probably impossible not to have a couple. I will say, as well done as it was, the environment didn't capture me like the first two. Definitely the easiest of the three (next up, 1999 mode) and it was pretty short, but if you play like I do and search for everything you're probably looking at a good 15-20 hours. Great gameplay and an excellent story. Definitely recommended.
Bruhhhh.... 

Last edited:
Just finished the game, mind was blown at the ending. Do all your kills and combos carry over into 1912 mode?

Yeah if you're working towards an achievement all your kills with certain weapons or whatever will carry over.

Beat it and feel like I'm gonna trade it in. I wasn't real happy with the end and I feel they got rushed in the creative process as the game went on.

Why no real boss battles?

Why so few Handymen encounters?

[COLOR=#red]Exactly!!! After 10 hours this game is worthless. Real short, not really challenging...more like an interactive story than a video game. That's why this is a Redbox game...a waste of $60. Could at least have multiple endings without having to download DLC[/COLOR]

Interactive Story? When did this become Heavy Rain?

Yeah if you're working towards an achievement all your kills with certain weapons or whatever will carry over.
Thanks. It's gonna sit on my shelf for a while because I want to come back and enjoy the story again but I will be doing it on 1912 mode with no vending machines. Any news of DLC?

Thanks. It's gonna sit on my shelf for a while because I want to come back and enjoy the story again but I will be doing it on 1912 mode with no vending machines. Any news of DLC?

yo, should i play the first few before playing this one??

At least play 1 it's one of the best games of all time ... never finished 2

infinite is one of the best-looking games i've ever played ... like absolutely gorgeous on a good TV ... only played a couple hours so far but this is a 2013 GOTY candidate for sure

infinite is one of the best-looking games i've ever played ... like absolutely gorgeous on a good TV ... only played a couple hours so far but this is a 2013 GOTY candidate for sure
aight cool i'll be sure to check it out. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It actually wasn't too bad.
eek.gif
HOW HOW HOW?????? I can think of too many occasions where I would simply run out of ammo 

What he said. Two isnt bad though, I still have my copy of it.

Last edited:
:wow: HOW HOW HOW?????? I can think of too many occasions where I would simply run out of ammo

It's really not that hard...you just need to make sure that you know how you're gonna approach each battle before you start out.

I played through this game 4 times and I still want to go play it again.

I can't wait for the DLC.

:wow: HOW HOW HOW?????? I can think of too many occasions where I would simply run out of ammo 

Honestly once you get the Winter Shield gear you can be pretty much invincible. I died like 3 times going through 1999 mode.

Last edited:
eek.gif
HOW HOW HOW?????? I can think of too many occasions where I would simply run out of ammo 

Honestly once you get the Winter Shield gear you can be pretty much invincible. I died like 3 times going through 1999 mode.
Winter Shield gear you say..... Notes have been taken.

IDK how you guys feel about buying used games, but Amazon has it going for 30$ right now. Better than giving Gamestop 50 for one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EB70/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Back
Top Bottom