Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just Saying

tumblr_inline_mjzhrsngPz1qz4rgp.gif

that's kind of like saying, as long as this fat girl at the club isn't really fat when I get her home

it's gonna be the same... so I guess we'll see you later?

So you like the 2014 version of the White Infrared? Its all opinions here! I just hate to see one of the best and original 6's to become less attractive because JB decided to use a brighter shade of red. Idk if we're on the same page here

The infrared color used this year is for those that appreciate the OG, it's as close as they have got since '91. But the same subject was beat to death in the White Infrared thread.. To each his own. I'm looking forward to a retro finally being closer to the OG.

As long as the "Infrared" isn't like the "Infrared" on the White Infrared 6 VI's (2014).

callmemaster23 callmemaster23 they didn't change up the shade of purple for the black grapes did they? it's gonna be the same so if you don't like it go home roger
He along with many others will find a reason to get em aside from their hatred of the infrared color. It's the way it goes.

CallMeMaster23... Was the color off on the white/infrareds from this year?? Im not a fan of the white ones so I didnt cop. Huuuuuuuuuge fan of the black ones though!!! Ready for that realease! :D

So you like the 2014 version of the White Infrared? Its all opinions here! I just hate to see one of the best and original 6's to become less attractive because JB decided to use a brighter shade of red. Idk if we're on the same page here
I love the 2014 white infrareds, I love the shade they used. I can't wait to see it on the black 6s, not to restart the debate but if they used a darker shade of red then they would no longer be called the "black infrareds". I know people who are passing on the black infrareds because they don't like the bright infrared and I know of more people copping regardless if they hate it or love it just cause they want a pair.

What you thought infrared looked like? smh

I love both colors [emoji]128571[/emoji] on the black. I wasn't feeling the white 6s. Never have, even with the varsity red. [emoji]9995[/emoji]but I swear that infrared on that black.......smack![emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]127919[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

I hope that guy was trolling on his infrared comment. I find it assuming now this is the favorite of the infrareds but people know so little about the colors used and materials on the originals lol

2014 infrared is REAl Infrared now can we just leave debate back in the month of February...

2014 infrared is REAl Infrared now can we just leave debate back in the month of February...

true because it won't matter at all come November

people are so deprived of this color way even the varsity reds go for $300 so it's really funny that people are even complaining about the infrared being too light

dudes would probably cop even if it was varsity red again, don't front

I was basing that comment on this year jordan releases. Jordan materials these days will never be comparable to originals so that's irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom